Working on implementation FHIR to my project, I found interesting project HAPI-FHIR, which could help me to quickly launch my FHIR api server with InterSystems Caché as a storage, because this projects uses Hibernate to connect to database, as an example they use DerbyDB. I tried to change settings to use InterSystems Caché, but unfortunately it does not work and throw some errors inside HIbernate. As I found in Caché documentation, I have not some many options, I just have to set Cache dialect, and set database url.

Last reply 9 November 2018
+ 2   0 2

views

+ 2

rating

I would like to write some code to parse a set of HTML pages from the internet in order to gather information from each web page.

All of the web pages are generated using a template, so the format of each of the web-pages is consistent with one-another and the information that I want to gather is always located in the same logical place within the page.

What is the best way to parse an html page in order to gather information at a specific place?

Can XML XPATH be used here?  Does anyone have any examples of parsing HTML content?

Last reply 15 December 2017
+ 2   0 2

views

+ 2

rating

Thanks a lot, that we finally got the new version of Atelier, where most of the errors were fixed.

But I've found some have not fixed yet.

set destination = $listget(waypoints,*)
    set $list(waypoints,*,*)=""

In this code, Atelier does know about asterisk as a second argument to $listget function.
And in this case, even shows next lines as an error.

Last reply 13 December 2016
+ 1   0 1

views

+ 1

rating

Suppose I want to create an Eclipse plugin designed to be added to Atelier, and my plugin needs to perform some processing on the server that the current Atelier project is configured to connect to.

Is there a way I can use the connection credentials that have already been entered by the user? I don't really want to make them enter these again into my own plugin.

Last reply 22 September 2017
+ 1   0 2

views

+ 1

rating

Here is a screenshot from my 2016.2 FT instance of Studio and Ensemble:

I don't recall having seen the highlighted "+" suffix on document names previously. Who can tell me what it denotes?

I originally posted this in the Field Tests group but it turned out to be a 2016.1 feature that I hadn't previously noticed. So I subsequently moved the post to the Cache group.

Last reply 5 April 2017
+ 2   0 3

views

+ 2

rating

I have been following the online Zen Quickstart Tutorial using the lastest release documentation. In addition to playing around with the styling and making a few minor functionality tweaks, I wanted to add an additional column that shows a count of the number of phone numbers for that Contact (as shown in the image below).

Last reply 15 March 2017
0   0 1

views

rating

If your Ensemble environment is actually a HealthShare one, here's a snippet of information that I wasn't able to find in the documentation.

When a namespace is HealthShare-enabled it gets some mappings added to it in order to fetch stuff from the HSLIB database. The most obvious mapping is a package mapping that gives your namespace all the HS.* classes.

Last reply 2 March 2017
0   0 4

views

rating

In response to a comment on his posting about source control hooks and Atelier Bill McCormick used the example of Studio's SOAP Wizard and talked about providing more information about how Atelier will support this kind of extension.

My Atelier (1.0.116) has a Tools menu with an Add-Ins option and a "Soap Wizard" (sic) submenu.

Is there any information available to us yet about how we can add our own add-ins of this kind?

Last reply 5 January 2017
+ 2   0 4

views

+ 2

rating

Hi all (and specifically Eduard L. ;)

The Ensemble Workflow REST API provided here:

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflow

(and mentioned before in this Community, also as the basis of the Angular UI, also available in the same Git) 

Has some very basic documentation as to how to work with the API (which also seems to be possibly a little out-dated as I think the /login URL is deprecated, for example).

Is there somewhere a more comprehensive documentation of this API?

Last reply 30 December 2016
+ 1   0 1

views

+ 1

rating

Currently, namespace Alpha is configured to use database AlphaDB as its global database. How would we go about having namespace Alpha configured to use database AlphaDB for its global database except where global ^Customers(CustomerId) has a CustomerId greater than 10M, which we would like to have it redirected to database BetaDB.

In other words, ^|"AlphaDB"|Customers contains all customers between 1 and 10,000,000; and ^|"BetaDB"|Customers contains all customers greater than 10,000,000. Any help would be appreciated.

Last reply 28 December 2016
0   0 0

views

rating

Hi, community!

Consider you need to exclude substring(s) from a string.

I did it with the following snippet:

/// excludes all the substrings from the string
ClassMethod ExcludeSubstring(substr,str as %String) As %String

{

while ($L(str,substr)>1) {

set str=$Piece(str,substr)_$Piece(str,substr,2,*)

}

quit str

}

So, for example:

Last reply 18 December 2016
0   0 0

views

rating

Hi,

I am working with this Ensemble Business Operation, which extends the EnsLib.Rest.Operation.

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

I built the OpenWeatherMap Rest Operation described in the article above.

I would like to access the weather.id weather.main, and weather.description. However, these objects are in a JSON Array.

How do you access these three objects in Objectscript.

Last reply 9 December 2016
0   0 1

views

rating

Just curious how many companies use in their work Docker containers, I mean not only with InterSystems products. And if such companies exist, which of them uses docker and doesn't  use it for InterSystems products  by some reasons. What are the reasons? For companies which already uses InterSystems in containers, how do you use it? Development environment, testing or even in production ?

And if you don't use but thought about it, what are the reasons which stop you.

As for me, I've been using InterSystems Caché inside a Docker container in some different cases:

Last reply 24 November 2016
+ 3   0 3

views

+ 3

rating

I would like to integrate SQL into our ObjectScript routines in order to illustrate how SQL can be used to minimize development time. However, there are two questions I have.

1. How does one iterate through the results of a SELECT statement?
  2. How does one access a Table in another namespace?
+ 1   0 1

views

+ 1

rating