While I can see the benefits that $ZSTORAGE could have if used properly, I have not seen it used in the environments I have worked in. I was wondering if there are any developers that promote its usage.

If used properly, I would imagine it could be highly effective in maximizing free memory since some processes will never go over X amount, while others may very well need much more.

0 2
0 359
Question
· Feb 21, 2017
Parse %ObjectIdentity

Hi!

I'm trying to implement %OnAfterDelete ClassMethod for persistent class. As a parameter it gets oid As %ObjectIdentity for the deleted object.

ClassMethod %OnAfterDelete(oid As %ObjectIdentity) As %Status

My question is: how to get ID value from %ObjectIdentity ?

0 2
0 475

I have one Ensemble EnsLib.File.OutboundAdapter which has several methods, each writing a different file. In my Ensemble Production I have configured this FileAdapter to write to a certain directory, but i'd rather have each method write to a different (sub)directory instead of writing all files to the same directory. How can I achieve that without splitting the methods into different business operations?

The current code just sets the filename and the output:

0 3
0 469

I have a business operation in an ensemble production to which I can send a test message which requires a date input. However, I can not seem to find out how I write the date in the test message. 1980-01-01, 01-01-1980, 50000 (cache integer encoding). But I constantly get an error: <ZODAT> zDateOfBirthDisplayToLogical+1^Ckey.Customer.1

0 2
0 517

Hi,

I am trying the following command in order to freeze the instance before backup is done:

csession CACHE -U%SYS "##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze()"

The command requires user name and password to be supplied when prompted. Is there any way that this command can be run where it doesn't query the credentials? I am wondering if it can use OS level permissions (root or effective user who owns Cache processes etc) .

My test is on a CentOS 6 machine if that helps.

Thanks,

Raghu

0 2
0 1.1K

Hopefully this is a simple questions to respond to. Can you do Delegated Authentication for SOAP web service calls. I ask as I am not seeing this work as expected. I have this authentication turned on and enabled in for he CSP Web Application yet I keep getting a "Security Token could not be Authenticated. And a global I was setting to capture some of the available data is not being loaded.

0 1
0 751

I use the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation table a lot. Someone just referred me to the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Document table, which has an AggregationId column.

I assume that column references the ID column in the .Aggregation table. If so, does this mean that if the same document was requested 1,000 times that there will be 1,000 entries for it in the .Document table? This seems inefficient to me. Why not have one record in the document table and have a DocumentId column in the Aggregation table?

0 7
0 387

Hi,

I have Healthshare/Ensemble version 2015.2.1.

I created Business Operation in my ENSDEMO namespace that will connect to an external REST endpoint to send data to this external REST Service.

I also created an http service in Home>Healthshare>Service Registry, under the Service Type: http. I entered the REST endpoint Name, Host, SSL Configuration, and URL.

0 1
0 618
Question
· Feb 13, 2017
Connecting using factory

The following code in .Net using CacheObject.dll version 2016.1.2.206 com library

ConnectionString = "cn_iptcp:10.56.135.160[1972]:PHDEMO:PHSYSADM:***********"

b = factory.Connect(ConnectionString )
objCacheObject = factory.Static("CacheObjectConnection")
clist = factory.GetConnectionList()

for the above code, b is true and clist is Local,cn_iptcp:127.0.0.1[1972]:

0 1
0 428

IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 284

I have a web application with html, css, js files (no ZEN/CSP).

Problem: after I update them on a server, Caché still servers old and cached version (browser Cache is disabled).

There is a manual cache purge in Gateway Settings, of course, but is there an automatic solution?

I'll be okay with disabling cache server-wide, but an application-wide solution would be better.

I don't want to host web app on a separate web server.

Here's my web app config:

0 5
0 2K

For reasons that I won't go into here, I need to run Cache Terminal in Linux using Wine.

It starts up ok, but when I try to establish a connection to a remote server I get the following error:

Ctermsecure Read Error
Could not obtain terminal server client name.
Reason: (10035, 0x2733) unknown error

If I launch CTerm.exe from a command line then I get the following:

0 3
0 804

Hi,

Trying out Atelier , and need to understand what working principles are best to follow.

Scenario I have a local Cache Instance for development that is linked to a GIT repository for Namespace "ABC"

I have got a local working directory /workingdir/ABC

I have checked out branch "a"

So at this point I need to connect to a dev server that has this Namespace "ABC" but currently the branch that is on this server is "b"

0 2
1 428

I created a new class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer:

Class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer Extends %DeepSee.Component.Portlet.abstractPortlet
{

Property Data As %String;

ClassMethod %OnGetPortletSettings(Output pInfo As %List, ByRef pSettings) As %Status
{
    Kill pInfo
    Set pInfo(1) = $lb("Data", , , "Data", "Data setting")
    Quit $$$OK
}
}

It's a ZEN component and DeepSee portlet. It's immediately available in the namespace I created it in. DSW package is mapped to %ALL and to Samples, but if I try to create a widget with this portlet I get ZEN class not found error.

1 2
0 307

Hi

I created a jdbc connection in the Caché 2010.2.3 with SQLServer 2008R2.

The connection to this DB works correctly. (Conection Sucess)

I try to perform table binding but this connection, even though it is successful, does not load my tables and schemas.

I did the same test on Caché 2015 , with same jar drivers files and works perfectly!

Any idea?

Caché 2010.2.3

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)

java version "1.7.0_09"

Caché 2015

0 2
0 531

I have the following query which tells me how many documents were retrieved for each customer, but it only works for the "on-demand" customers:

SELECT PatientFacility, LEFT(LocalDateTime,7) as Mnth, Count(*)
FROM HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation
WHERE EventType IN ('RecordRequest','RecordRequestBreakGlass')
AND LocalDateTime >= '2016-01-01'
AND LocalDateTime < '2017-01-01'
GROUP BY PatientFacility, LEFT(LocalDateTime,7)
0 4
0 371

If I were trying to access an index of a global variable, what time complexity would this operation have? My understanding of languages like Java/C++ is that arrays are stored as blocks of memory so that x[15] would have a lookup time complexity of O(1) because it just goes to (address of the array + 15) and retrieves the value stored there.

How does this work in Cache where the index of a variable isn't necessarily an integer value? If I were to have a variable like the following:

x("Adam") = "Red"

x("George") = "Blue"

x("Bryan") = "Green"

etc...

3 5
0 480