This is more of an eclipse thing, but I couldn't really find an answer when I searched. I created a new workspace, but I had updated my keyboard shortcuts in the first workspace and now I'm trying to import the changes. I successfully exported them as .csv, but I cannot find a way to import the changes into the new workspace.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 2
0 511
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,493 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have a homeTemplate and ExamesTemplate page. When I'm in ExamesTemplate and make a resfresh (F5 browser), the page back to the HomeTemplate. I need the page ExamesTemplate not return HomeTemplate.

I'm using ZenMojo with Bootstrap

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

0 4
0 448

Hi,

I am working on a DataGrid based upon ZenTest.Datagrid.cls

I want to save data after changes on a row.

The existing samples do not explain how to save changes on data in a grid.

I have tried something like zen(‘json’).save

Does anybody has some sample code?

0 4
0 945
Question
· Jun 1, 2016
Activating an index

I have a production system that has a large dataset of about 2 million rows. I need to create an index on a property but don't want it available to queries until the index is fully populated. Is there a way I can create the indexed, fire off the build, then "activate" the index so queries can use it.

0 3
0 423
Question
· May 18, 2016
Ensemble HTTP OnProcessInput

I am just trying to make a quick hand off HTTP production. I have the class built and compiled onto the server and the production is running as a service. When the production is called (by an inbound job) I can see that the HTTP.InboundAdapter is being used successfully and the stack continues all the up to ProcessInput where OnProcessInput is called in Ens.BusinessService.

0 15
0 1.4K

Hi,

Assume an architecture where an ECP Database Server is connected to by one or more ECP Application Servers inside a firewall.The application server hosts the web application that web users connect to.

The Web servers are outside the firewall, and, (using the CSP gateway/server mechanism) issue requests over the SuperServer port and into the application server.

I know that the traffic between the Web Server and the ECP application server can be encrypted using HTTPS, and access to the CSPServer on the Application server is username/password secured.

1 2
0 4.5K
Article
· May 28, 2016 3m read
DeepSee Listing Groups

This article is about DeepSee Listing Groups, a new DeepSee feature that was introduced in release 2015.2.

DeepSee Listings have always been a part of DeepSee. DeepSee Listing Groups provide increased flexibility by allowing you to create new DeepSee Listings without modifying the cube definition.

3 3
0 277

Hi ,

In HSBUS we have out of box operation HS.IHE.XDSb.Repository.Operations to route CCD's from HSBUS to Edge gateway.

Earlier it was working fine, but for maintenance we have to rest the DEV environment, Now its throwing below error. I have verified all registry configuration and the CCD feed is also same, nothing is changed except reset. Can someone help me, where to look for this problem or what I am missing here.

0 4
0 1.3K
Question
· May 17, 2016
Tools for CDA/CCD?

I have a tool I absolutely love for HL7 v2 analysis and manipulation. It's called 7edit. I'm wondering if there is anything similar for HL7v3/CDA/CCD. I know it is considerably more complex, but I still have hope.

So far the best resource I've found is http://www.cdapro.com/. I'd love to hear anyone else's tips for tools or resources.

1 1
0 1.3K

We are receiving XML documents and storing them. When we click to go into the clinician portal and again to view a patient, we can see the documents but none of the data is mapped to their respective buckets, i.e. allergies or medications.

I am thinking that I need to build an XSLT parser and change the format to SDA3, is this an appropriate approach? Or would using the Data Transformation (Ensemble -> Build -> Data Transformation) be a better idea? Lastly, if the XSLT idea is preferred, where would I call it within the stack?

0 1
0 410

Hello there Intersystems Developer Community,

This year while at the Global Summit, I came to learn of a component that Stephen Morrison of Intersystems had written that was capable of infusing SVG content into a PDF document. Apparently Stephen was approached about this and was amenable to sharing the code with us as we have recently encountered a similar need. I'm hoping this post will lead to the sharing of this utility code, so that we can determine if it will indeed suit our need.

0 2
0 420
Article
· May 27, 2016 1m read
2016.3 Field Test Kit 2016.3.0.628.0

Steve Glassman is on vacation today so in his place I wanted to announce the availability of a new kit for the 2016.3 Field Test. The kit details are: 2016.3.0.628.0

Most of the changes are related to DeepSee, DocDB data models and dynamic objects. You can find a complete listing here:

https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/WRC.StreamServer.cls?FILE=/wrc/FieldTes...

Bill McCormick

Director of Product Management

0 0
0 315

Hello, I'm new to Ensemble, and my first task is to become familiar with the Production and create a basic outline of it for the users to view (which servers, where are the input files, where are the output files, how many records...). What are the Production tables? I'd like to start there.

Thanks,

Laura

0 10
0 514
Question
· May 25, 2016
Runtime Expressions in XML

Hi.

I'm facing a problem when I try to use the Runtime Expression below inside the XData Contents:

<html>#($$$Text("Testing!"))#</html>

It compiles correctly, but when I open the page on the browser I get the message "Expression Error" instead of "Testing!".

How could I use the $$$Text macro with Runtime Expressions? Is there a way to make this?

0 5
0 387
Article
· May 26, 2016 1m read
Windows, Caché and virus scanners

I have seen a customer problem recently where the use of a virus scanner running over Caché databases was causing intermittent application slow downs and bad user response times.

This is a surprisingly common problem, so this short post is just a reminder to exclude key Caché components from your virus scanning.

Generally virus scanning must exclude the CACHE.DAT database files and Caché binaries. If an anti-virus is scanning CACHE.DATs and InterSystems files then system performance will be significantly impacted.

3 2
1 1.5K

NewBie's Corner Session: 5 Operator Precedence

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

Order Precedence means the order in which mathematical operators are executed. In a Mathematical expression, you may have Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, and Division. Which of these are executed first, second, third, etc.?

The basic Operator Precedence of mathematics is:

0 0
0 339

Has anyone tried to extract a Microsoft SQL Image Column into a JPG file using Ensemble? We currently have a Microsoft SQL Integration Services job that exports a SQL Image column into a JPG and then resizes it. I would like to get this job off of Microsoft so the rest of our team can support it and wondered if we could do it in Cache Object Script using Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 1
0 309
Question
· Apr 28, 2016
Cache Installation Issue

Hi,

Our Cache server(version 5.0.15) has recently crashed. We are in the process of recovery. We had replaced the server's hard disk and trying to install the cache(5.0.15) But getting the following error. Any body show some light on the issue.

CctrlInstallStartCP( CACHE ) failed! Return value: 1
CctrlGetLastError() returned:

0 2
0 1K