Question
· Nov 1, 2016
WebSocket proxy to telnet

Is there any easy way to create a WebSocket to Telnet proxy within the Cache environment?

I would like to use a html5 telnet emulator to connect to cache, but need to create a proxy,

Is this a simple task?

0 8
0 1.5K

Hi all,

We've found that in most cases when we open a new CSP session the CGI varaiable %CGIEVAR("HTTP_COOKIE") contains the client name.

It looks like that : "state=SYSADM%3A0; Username=Urish; CSPWSERVERID=Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2013.1.1 (Build 501_1_13062) Sun Aug 11..."
In some other cases this CGI only contains $zv - like "CSPWSERVERID=Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2013.1.1 (Build 501_1_13062) Sun Aug 11 2013 23:20:33 EDT"

0 2
0 418

Hi-

I am trying to figure out how to compare two dimension values in a MDX query such that records where two dimension values are the same will be filtered out.

To test this, I have modified the HoleFoods cube in SAMPLES namespace to have a new dimension called RandomRegion

I want to create a MDX query where the [Outlet].[H1].[Region] value is not equal to the [RandomRegion].[H1].[RandomRegion] value.

Here's the query I need to add the filter to:

0 4
0 937

Does anybody else have problems installing the Caché 2017.1 FT for Win_x64?

I'm getting an error "Unable to execute the required file: The following system error has occurred: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)"

This is happening with the very latest version (build 726) and the previous one ( build 720), whereas the builds before were fine.

I've uninstalled Caché to see whether it was an upgrade vs clean install problem but it makes no difference.

0 5
0 543

Hi

I am facing issue with cache database it is part of schneider PES software..the issue started with below:

and after some reinstallation i became not able even to install it.

receiving always message:

0 2
0 334

Hi!

Is there any simple way to query data about processed messages in all Ensemble productions?
What I ultimately would like to do is to periodically export that data to another system and run statistics on it.

I've been digging around in the SQL tables view and Ens.MessageHeader seems to contain most of what I'm after.
Using ODBC I could access that table view and query data, but only for one namespace per DSN it seems.

0 5
0 505
Question
· Mar 8, 2016
Multiple Namespaces vs One

We are beginning a project to switch over to a differnt EMR for our inpatient system, and we are wondering if others out here have worked on a similar project and how did you handle your Ensemble environment?

Currently, we use one namespace for all of our HL7 interfaces. Has anyone used a separate namespace for a project to keep the build separate until go-live? What were the pros/cons for you using a different namespace? Or did you use one and what issues did you have because of it?

0 2
0 399

Presenter: Murray Oldfield
Task: Avoid bottlenecks caused by scaling up, before they become a problem
Approach: Discuss what operating system and InterSystems metrics you should look at and how to interpret them

Systems behave differently when database activity scales up. In the worst case, bottlenecks appear and users are impacted. This session shows you which operating system and InterSystems metrics you should be looking at and how to interpret them so you can head off bottlenecks before they impact users. This sessions also shows strategies for planning infrastructure taking into consideration InterSystems' data platforms requirements.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 353

Presenter: Rich Taylor
Task: Use an LDAP schema that differs from the provided default
Approach: Give examples of customized LDAP schema development, using LDAP APIs and ZAUTHORIZE

In this session we explore the various options of for working with LDAP as an authentication and authorization framework. We will look beyond the simple LDAP schemas into working with more complex LDAP configurations that incorporate application level security information.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 1
0 432

Presenter: Mark Bolinsky
Task: Provide failover for distributed systems without using a VIP
Approach: Demonstrate using InterSystems’ database mirroring with external traffic managers such as F5 LTM/GTM

With distributed environments and even public cloud environments, the use of a VIP sometimes is not desirable or even possible given network topology or deployment. The session will demonstrate integrating database mirroring with external traffic managers such F5 LTM/GTM using API based triggers in InterSystems products to interface with the F5 appliances. This not only presents automated redirection for the local mirror members, but also provided automated client redirection to asynchronous DR mirror members.

0 0
0 457

Presenter: Benjamin De Boe
Task: Extract specialized information from your unstructured data
Approach: Combine InterSystems iKnow technology with third-party and custom text-processing tools

This session explains how you can easily combine ISC, third-party and custom text processing tools to get the broadest insights in your unstructured data.

0 0
0 337

Hello, I'm new to Ensemble, and my first task is to become familiar with the Production and create a basic outline of it for the users to view (which servers, where are the input files, where are the output files, how many records...). What are the Production tables? I'd like to start there.

Thanks,

Laura

0 10
0 507
Question
· May 18, 2016
Ensemble HTTP OnProcessInput

I am just trying to make a quick hand off HTTP production. I have the class built and compiled onto the server and the production is running as a service. When the production is called (by an inbound job) I can see that the HTTP.InboundAdapter is being used successfully and the stack continues all the up to ProcessInput where OnProcessInput is called in Ens.BusinessService.

0 15
0 1.4K

NewBie's Corner Session 4 The Plus Sign and Concatenation Operators

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

Plus Sign (+) operator

Typically, the Plus sign (+) adds two numbers together. This is true in COS (Caché ObjectScript), but COS uses it in other ways as well.

Set the variable X to a value of +12

0 0
0 397
Article
· May 27, 2016 1m read
2016.3 Field Test Kit 2016.3.0.628.0

Steve Glassman is on vacation today so in his place I wanted to announce the availability of a new kit for the 2016.3 Field Test. The kit details are: 2016.3.0.628.0

Most of the changes are related to DeepSee, DocDB data models and dynamic objects. You can find a complete listing here:

https://wrc.intersystems.com/wrc/WRC.StreamServer.cls?FILE=/wrc/FieldTes...

Bill McCormick

Director of Product Management

0 0
0 310

NewBie's Corner Session: 9 Documentation and books

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

To access your documentation:

Assuming you have installed Caché, (see NewBie's Corner, Session:1),

Click on the InterSystems cube in the Windows system tray, then choose Documentation.

Or – another method you can use to access your documentation:

Assuming you have installed Caché, (see NewBie's Corner, Session:1),

0 4
0 472