Hello,
First of all thanks for your help.

We have developed a REST Operation. We wonder how could we face that String do have a character limit.

We just need to convert httpRequest.HttpResponse , which is a stream , because $isobject(response.Data) returns 1; which has a JSON inside it, and we need to convert it to a Ens.Response.

This response is structured as same as the JSON's properties:

0 3
0 235

I need to dynamically create a class based on a parameter passed into a class method. Basically the method takes in a string that contains the name of the class I need to create a new instance of.

I need something along these lines.

ClassMethod someMethod(className As %String)
{
	set classObject = ##class(className).%New()

}

Trying to do this right results in a class not found error because it seems to be treating the variable as a literal string.

0 3
0 942

I'm receiving a JSON payload via a REST API, I'd like to %JSONImport this stream into a class which extends %JSON.Adaptor. The problem is that the JSON is an array whose elements have no key (as you can see in the example JSON below). Right now I'm having to do some manipulations to convert the stream into a dynamic object and do a %Set which inserts a made up key "record" so "thingone" and "thingtwo" have an associated key that I can use when referencing "thingone" and "thingtwo"...such as record.GetAt(1).thingone

0 3
0 168

This is a quick note on what happens when, on your CSP page, you call a cache script which returns a %Boolean and store that value in a javascript variable.

When you call a script with language="cache" and returntype="%Boolean" from a javascript script, the return value is interpreted as a string, not as a boolean.

Here's an example:

A cache script that returns (in theory) a "false" value:

0 3
0 516

Is there an ObjectScript analog of Find with Match Element Type option? I know there is an ObjectScript analog of Find in Files, Studio.Project.FindInFiles and Studio.Project.FindInProject, but I failed to locate so far an analog of Edit/Find. I am specifically interested in Match Element Type option so I could search across selected files for globals. Somehow Studio.Project.FindInFiles does not offer this option natively.

0 3
0 372

Introduction

As the health interoperability landscape expands to include data exchange across on-premise as well as hosted solutions, we are seeing an increased need to integrate with services such as cloud storage. One of the most prolifically used and well supported tools is the NoSQL database DynamoDB (Dynamo), provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).

9 3
0 142
Question
· May 9, 2019
Node.js using SQL query

I am attempting to use Node.js to perform a simple query against the database using some identifying information to get the ID. This is what I am attempting to do:

var irisobj = require('iris');
var myData = new irisobj.IRIS();
var result = myData.open({ path:"C:/InterSystems/IRIS/Mgr",
username: "USERNAME",
password: "PASSWORD",
namespace: "YOURNAMESPACE"
}
);

0 3
0 537
Question
· Jun 19, 2019
Version changes

Is there a place to get version differences between versions of Cache. Specifically looking to see changes from version 2014 on of Cache.

1 3
0 235
Article
· Jan 24, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-Compact

I have created a package that offers a utility to load a Global into JSON object and reverse
to create a Global from this type of JSON object. Compact refers to the structure created.
Globals nodes are included with data for a fast data load.
But also the related code is quite compact.

5 3
0 322

I have created a custom container that contains medication adherence data. I want to know the best-practice way of querying the data for to display in a custom Zen page in the Clinical Viewer for a given loaded patient.

Let's say the custom class is called Hospital.Data.MedicationAdherenceData. Let's say the streamlet class is Hospital.SDA3.Streamlet.MedicationAdherenceData

0 3
0 475

Hi Everyone!

You're very welcome to watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Sourabh Sethi in a new format called "Coding Talks":

Locking in InterSystems ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_v2ga5B0ZJk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 3
1 422
Article
· Mar 1, 2022 5m read
How to become a time lord - The birth

Good men don’t need rules.

The Doctor.

It's not an easy task to be a master of dates and times, it is always a problem and sometimes confusing in any programming language, we are going to clarify and put a few tips to make this task as simple as possible.

Get on the TARDIS and I'm going to turn you into a Time lord

Tardis

15 3
1 596

It's time to announce the Winners for February! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in February:

🥇 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

🥈 @Eduard Lebedyuk, Sales Engineer, InterSystems Corporation, Russia

🥉 @Benjamin De Boe, Product Manager, InterSystems Corporation, Belgium

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

6 3
0 341

I know per documentation (pasted below) to set the DSTIME parameters for the base class of a cube. If that base class has a property that is another class, do I have to add the DSTIME parameters to that secondary class?

Documentation says the following in a section titled "Enabling Cube Synchronization:"

Before you can synchronize a cube, you must enable the cube synchronization feature for that cube. To do so:

0 3
0 495