Question
· Jan 9, 2018
Complex Record Map non-batch?

I would need to build a Complex Record Map and then transform that into xml. But not the whole batch to one xml file - instead every repetition in that Complex Record Map would become one xml file.

For Simple Record Maps this is easy to do because there are different types of Business Services that handle every record either individually or all of them as one batch but there doesn't seem to be similar options for Complex Record Maps? Instead, there is only batchtype business services.

0 1
0 409

Is there an API that would list classes within a given package? I can't find any. I do have a workaround that uses class index, but this query lists all classes available in the namespace and I have to filter those I want. But this is just unnecessary overhead.

If anyone has spotted such API, please let me know.

TIA!

Dan

0 3
1 1.1K

Currently to check if the class is mapped I call:

ClassMethod IsClassMapped(class) As %Boolean

{
  set sc = $system.OBJ.GetClassList(.classes,"/system=0 /percent=0 /mapped=0")
  quit $data(classes(class))
}

And it works, but I'm interested if there is a simpler approach out there?

1 2
0 323

Hi global developers!

I am using terminal but I have some problem with it.

I use $C(1) (ascii code 1) to separate data but I can't see it in the terminal and This is really hard to see in the table.

So I want to get you guys good brain and skill :)

how can I see it in the terminal ?

Terminal(intersystems) :

0 3
0 397

Container Images

In this second post on containers fundamentals, we take a look at what container images are.

What is a container image?

A container image is merely a binary representation of a container.

A running container or simply a container is the runtime state of the related container image.

Please see the first post that explains what a container is.

6 1
0 2K
Question
· Jan 11, 2018
Routing Rules

Is there a way in the routing rule to compare two fields in two different segments? For example, for the message below we need to compare one Identifier in PID-3 (uiytr5678906^^^^CKS)against another in MRG-1 (uiytr5678A06^^^^CKS). Both will always have the same IdentifierTypeCode (PID-3.5/MRG-1.5), but the ID number can be different. Just to clarify, we only want to compare the CKS IdentifierID, not the entire field or all the identifiers in the MRG-1 or PID-3 field.

0 13
0 1.3K

Here is a snippet that I learned yesterday

You can define an index on a collection property but when I tried to use it, I failed. I was using

Select ….. where …. :xx %INLIST collproperty

But this will not use an index, but the equivalent syntax

SELECT .. WHERE ... FOR SOME %ELEMENT(collproperty) (%VALUE=:xx)

will use the index

Check out

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

1 2
1 318

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Load Balancing for Operational Resiliency

https://www.youtube.com/embed/E2uLbVeP5Yc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 345

Hi

I am new to cache and accessing it using odbc (other data sources) from excel. I need to know how to get hold of the number of rows for each every object in my current schema.

I can find table name using following query but I need number of rows to estimate size of each table.

SELECT *
FROM %Dictionary.ClassDefinition ClassDefinition
0 2
0 1.3K
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Upgrading from 2014 .1.2

I am wondering about upgrading our Healthshare mirrored environment to the latest release. Has anyone upgraded recently to what version and what kind of effort was put into it. I am thinking it will take 2 analysts full time for 3 months. Am I out of the ball park on this estimate? We have bout 600 operations, Processes and services. What are some of the benefits we get from upgrading and what are some of the problems you ran into during the upgrade? Any information you have to share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

0 2
0 372

Well my last post got cut off for some reason. I am trying the new beta and wondering about the following functionality from Studio that I don't find in Atelier:

F12 = Open the routine and jump to the tag of the current call the cursor is on in a routine

F2 / <Ctrl> F2 = jumping to a bookmark / toggling a bookmark

<Ctrl> G = Jump to a tag in the code

When might these things be in Atelier? I use them a lot in Studio and the absence of these really slows me down.

0 8
0 429

I am trying to write an application that will take some information on the database make a call to the Google API distance matrix and get the information to use with rest of the application without using the ensemble part of the development is this possible and how can I do my communication with the API from a cache class thanks in advance

0 7
0 1.3K

We have noticed in the course of the last 18 days our CACHE.dat has grown by 20 GB. Is there a way we can break down the data in CACHE.dat to see what could be growing in size?

Let me state it another way.....Is there a way to see what space an Operation/Service/Process is taking up within a certain Production?

Thanks

Scott Roth

The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center

0 3
0 1.4K

Hello,

I have a property which I need to move from one class definition to another as follows:

Old definition:

Class SCHED.SchedEntry
{

Property Experiment as %String;

Property ScanSlot as list of TracerEntry;

}

Class SCHED.TracerEntry
{

Property Tracer As %String

}

I want to move the Experiment property to the TracerEntry class so that there is a different Experiment allowed for each ScanSlot, like this:

1 2
0 314

Looking at the documentation expalining the use of client side menus, including the drop down menu.

I was messing around trying to get the "Open", once clicked, to use javascript to open windows file explorer to open/pick a file.

I've got it to partially work... Using keystrokes Ctrl-O will open the file explorer yet clicking on the drop down's File/Open does nothing.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

NOTE: I had commented out the two &html lines in the Testing Method... and doing a Ctrl-O still work.

Why?

0 2
0 340