Syndicate content 0  

We have a custom business service that is triggered by a scheduled task. The service queries a table, iterates over the result set and sends a message on to a business process for each result. Happy path functionality is all fine.

However, when there is an error detected in the business service code, neither throwing an exception nor returning an error %Status behaves as we'd expect.

0 1
0 95

I am working on a Zen page that has a table pane with the maxRows set to a default value. My customer is coming back with the following request of making that value bigger & begs the question whether the new value can be configurable. I looked @ the documentation, and forgive me if I missed, and I couldn't find anywhere that it can. Am I wrong? Thanks.

0 6
0 90

I am exporting data from Cache using the SQL export wizard. This is on a docker image of Cache hosted on a Linux server.

I select my database, schema, and table, make sure that all columns are being exported, check other settings, and then finish the export.

All server settings look correct and permissions are rwe on the directory. I have tried various directories, including a system level directory. I tried creating the file before I do the export in case there was an issue with creating the files, and I also made sure the created files had rwe permisisons.

0 0
0 96
Hello everyone! Don't miss the Developer Community Digest for August 2022!
General Stats
133 new posts published in August:
– 16 new articles
– 36 new announcements
– 77 new questions
– 4 new discussions
161 new members joined in August
10,068 posts published all time
11,462 members joined all time
0 0
0 96
Question
· Oct 9
SQL Query Help

Hello all,

I need help with coming up with a SQL query that pulls only one value. I have a case where two providers share the exact same name. Each has a different NPI number and IdentityTypeId. I tried the below query - output is also below.

0 18
0 77
Question
· Aug 28
COMPARE ROUTINES

IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMAPRE TWO ROUTINES ACCROSS INHOUSE NETWORK AND IF SO THEN WHAT IS THE PROPER SYNTAX TO USE?

SAMPLE:

K ^RICH D ##class(%Library.Routine).RoutineCompare("\\IP\C$\.......\$NAMESPACE","RTN","\\LOCALHOST\..........\$NAMESPACE","RTN","^RICH")

1 2
0 93

Hi,

I have a Cache backup file in .cbk format that were backup in 2017. The application has since be decommissioned. Management now would like to extract the data from this database. Any in your expertise is greatly appreciated. I am in IT and have SQL Server guy. I don't know anything about InterSystems Cache Database system.

Thanks very much for all your help

Regards,

tamthnguyen@gmail.com

1 4
0 91

I receive response from Business Operation(HTTP GET) as below :

<response>
<message_code>202</message_code>
<message_string>Success/message_string>
</response>

I am not able to read the "message_code" as response.message_code ?
is it because of underscore ?
Is there a way to read it ?

0 4
0 91

As I was trying to create a routine search query via RoutineList, I discovered that documentation both for Cache and Iris offers only ABC* and ABC? syntax for including routine names and, unlike %RO, does not offer name ranges. Is that indeed so?

After some system files reading, I discovered that you can EXCLUDE certain routines with ', by using the 'ABC or 'ABC* syntax. That is not documented but it should be. Any other non-documented RoutineList syntax capabilities?

Example:

0 1
0 94

Hi

I have a question about terminal, when I run a class from it that contains an error I get a report of error as I would expect, and then an apparently random three letter code is appended to the namespace name in the prompt, as shown below.

GMMHTIE>do ##class(temp.Nothing).What()

w !, tParisAnswer
^
<UNDEFINED>zWhat+23^temp.Nothing.1 *tParisAnswer
GMMHTIE 2d1>

Then, when I try to enter a command I get an error

0 4
0 91

Hi Community,

In this article, I will introduce my application iris-image-vector-search.
The image vector retrieval demo uses IRIS Embedded Python and OpenAI CLIP model to convert images into 512 dimensional vector data. Through the new feature of Vector Search, VECTOR-COSINE is used to calculate similarity and display high similarity images.

2 0
1 95

Hi Everyone,

We are using SQL based KPI's to display reports in IRIS dashboards. We have applied the filter functionality in these SQL based KPI reports.

I need your help for below scenario.

Below is my full report. Filter is applied on Name and Subject Name in this report.

Now I have used filter on Name and selected values 'Virat' and 'Big Show'

0 1
0 94

Hi Community!

We know how frustrating it can be to receive a lot of emails (and we definitely don't want to add to your load), so here is how you can set up email notifications for the InterSystems Ideas portal.

By default, all registered users are subscribed to all categories of ideas. To change this, just enter your Ideas Portal profile, select "Edit Profile," then click inside the item "Weekly summary email," click on "Categories to highlight" and choose what you're interested in.

3 0
0 95

Hello everyone,

I have an issue related to Visual Studio Code and its InterSystems extension when exporting routines from the database to the file system.

The code entered via the terminal editor is encoded in DOS code page 437, but when I export it to my file system, even if I set the file opening to DOS CP 437, the accented characters which are two bytes long cause problems.

0 0
0 95

It is probably somewhere in the doc. So hard to search. Hope InterSystems going to AI on their community/support data.

How to see a meaningful value in management portal - sql explorer. For instance
Class MySetting Extends %Persistent{
Property Name As %String;

Class MyObj Extends %Persistent{
Property Setting As MySetting;

0 1
0 94

Hi

Is there a way to generate an MD5 checksum of a file by performing a checksum against the file's parts? We potentially have to process large files and therefore cannot keep the entire file in memory. From what I understand checksum related logic is typically stateful, allowing file data to be passed through sequentially, however it appears cache script offers only stateless functions offering a simple method of generating a single checksum hash from a single string (or stream), correct me if I'm wrong?

0 2
0 92