Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new session recording from the InterSystems AI+ML Summit 2021:

AI+ML Summit Convergent Analytics – Healthcare Stream

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yDRZwK3maeQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 230

I was having trouble with some dimension based calculated members defined in Analyzer. They would work and then not work. At one point I had two identical calculated measures, same code, same specification and one would work and one would not. I was trying to set them up in "shared storage", that checkbox in the calculated member dialog that should allow the measures to be used across multiple pivots.

0 2
0 174

Hi folks!

Sometimes when we develop a mockup or PoC there is a need for a simple interface that will provide data in IRIS in JSON against SQL queries.

And recently I contributed a simple module that does exactly that:

accepts SQL string and returns the JSON.

How to install? Just call:

zpm "install sql-rest"

If you install it in a namespace X it will setup a /sql endpoint to your system that will accept POST requests with SQL string and will return the result for you for the data available in the namespace X.

7 0
2 389
Article
· Mar 2, 2021 1m read
Vote for us
Hotel Overbooking in hospitality industry

This is the first InterStstems programming contest that we participated in! Come check out and vote for us!

3 1
0 156
Question
· Feb 23, 2021
Logging for "Dead" Processes

Today we had an issue where a couple of our IRIS "processes" had a status of "Dead".

How do I configure IRIS so that, when that happens, IRIS will log an event to messages.log or alerts.log?

We are forwarding the contents of both of those logs to Splunk for analysis, and I'd like to be able to see those events in there as well.

0 7
0 306

InterSystems API Management (IAM) - a new feature of the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, enables you to monitor, control and govern traffic to and from web-based APIs within your IT infrastructure. In case you missed it, here is the link to the announcement. And here's an article explaining how to start working with IAM.

In this article, we would use InterSystems API Management to Load Balance an API.

In our case, we have 2 InterSystems IRIS instances with /api/atelier REST API that we want to publish for our clients.

There are many different reasons why we might want to do that, such as:

• Load balancing to spread the workload across servers
  • Blue-green deployment: we have two servers, one "prod", other "dev" and we might want to switch between them
  • Canary deployment: we might publish the new version only on one server and move 1% of clients there
  • High availability configuration
  • etc.
7 3
4 764

Hi Community,

is there a possibility to implement a "remember password" feature in a ZEN Application?

In the management portal I added a web-application for a ZEN application with password authentification. I created an own login page, and now I want to implement a "remember password" feature (User should not have to login again after the session times out or when the browser window is closed).

0 2
0 200

Hi Developers,

A new exciting challenge introduced for Global Masters members of "Advocate" level and above: we invite you to record a 30-60 sec video with an answer to our question:

➥ What is the value of InterSystems IRIS to you?

🎁 Reward of your choice for doing the interview: $50 Gift Card (VISA/Amazon) or 12,000 points!

Follow this direct link to the challenge for more information. Please note that the link will work for GM members of "Advocate" level and above. More about GM levels you can read here.

2 0
0 111

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with the following, it's about the usage of the class EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.

Working situation right know.

In IIS we've got a site configured who is dealing with the client certificate, etc and redirect the full request to http://localhost/csp/healthshare/NAMEPSACE/EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPServic... and the web gateway redirects the request to Business Service 'EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.cls'.

0 2
0 411

Does anyone know how to get the closing tab/menu changing event in a CSP? I've tried the JS "OnBeforeUnload" already but it seems the browsers aren't allowing it anymore. I need to show a pop-up that holds the user if trying to get away before completing the stage.

0 1
0 116

So now that I have figured out how to send a Page via HTTP.OutboundAdapter, I have another question. I want to use a Function that all I have to do is pass two variables and it is sent to the HTTP.OutboundAdapter I created to send the Page.

So.. If I have a class file that Extends Ens.Rule.FunctionSet, how do I force it to send a Request to my HTTP Business Operation, without having to go through a DTL, or Business Process?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 463