Question
· Jul 31, 2021
Ensemble learning query

Hi All,

I am new beginner to cache/mumps language. I want to learn Ensemble code but I do not have any application access to Ensemble code.

Is there documentation apart from Intersystems Ensemble documentation that can help me to learn Ensemble. Any notes or documents will be very handful

Please assist!! Thanks in advance.

0 2
0 157

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video from #VSummit20:

New & Next: Cleaner, More Comprehensive Unified Care Records

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YntRwY5P9Yg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 111

Is there a way to get a report of how many messages are passing through a production? I am trying to gauge how many messages we process weekly, monthly, and yearly. Also, over specific months.

Would appreciate if someone can guide me on this

We use Cache for Windows 2017.1.3

0 7
0 214
any persistan class can be used as msg body, if i use one of my persistent class(ex sample.person) as msg in the ensemble then perform purge  management where inculde msg bodies .. will we loose the sample.person data?
0 3
0 262

Uber type application and database management system wanted.

Reaching out to the development community. Here at POLC we are planning to soon launch a new ride hailing app called POLC. Wanted to know if any developers on this forum has built a similar system before? Please DM me on +27 66 243 1618

0 2
0 263

I have some system with heavy production. There are about 500GB of journals daily. And I'm looking at the ways, how to decrease the amount of data that appeared there.

I found no way, on how to split have the journal separately for mirroring databases and for others. So, I'm thinking about moving some of the globals to CACHETEMP. So, they will disappear from journals. So, thinking about Ens.* globals, I have about 30% of data in journals just for such data. Which production data can be safely moved to CACHETEMP, with no issues for mirroring?

0 6
0 273

Hi Developers,

We've launched a new educational channel on Global Masters - GM Academy!

It contains selected educational materials from InterSystems online learning portal.

Currently, there are 2 courses for beginners: Caché learning path and InterSystems IRIS learning path.

But depending on what'd like to learn we'll be adding more and more content. So - what you'd like to learn?

Tell us in this intro challenge!

2 0
0 151

I have a routine tag that takes an argument and I want this argument to be an array reference. So I try something like:

do mytag(.myarr)

The mytag tag, adds subscripts to myarr.

When I evaluate myarr after the tag call, only the subscripts passed in are retained in myarr. The subscripts added by mytag are missing. Is there a way to pass an array so it will behave the way I want it to?

0 6
0 338
Question
· Jul 28, 2021
Integration via ASTM protocol

Good afternoon people,

I'm setting up an integration using ASTM protocol via Interoperability, but I'm having a problem in returning the communication, the message stays in Loop and doesn't return the information to the device simulator that is executing the operation.

Has anyone of you worked with this protocol and are able to help me unravel this protocol?

0 2
0 230

I have a BPL Business process which always processes messages - mainly it waits for responses since downstream systems are seriously async.

I need to update this process.

Wwould the existing instances of this Business Process complete correctly after the update?

My BPL changes would result in:

1. New S method in the Thread class
  2. New OnResponse method in the context class

Both changes are in the middle of the process, so there are S/OnResponse methods before and after my change.

0 4
0 124

Hi InterSystems Architects,

Please may I know the relationship between

1. Menus, Workflows, Workflow Items, Components, Code Tables, etc

Detailed relationship diagrams, how each element in each of the above are related to another.

2. When I extracted the data. I see ID number, but they aren't unique or related. I wanted to build a relationship between them myself in the absence of documents but I am missing the critical unique primary key of each and how they are referred in another table.

0 3
1 162
Question
· Jul 28, 2021
%XML.Reader Limitations

Hi all,

Are there limitations to the size of a file or stream that %XML.Reader will parse?

I am trying to parse a large, 573MB, XML file using either the 'OpenFile' or 'OpenStream' methods, but both return errors.

When I try to use the 'OpenStream' method I get a 'ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error: input ended before all started tags were ended' error',

and when I try the 'OpenFile' method I get a 'ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error: <STORE>'.

0 2
0 336

I downloaded the free version of CachePCkit_x86.exe. During installation, the antivirus detects a virus
PDM: Trojan.Win32.Generic
c: \ users \ ...... I \ temp \ pde9cb \ setup.exe
How to eliminate this problem

0 7
0 396

I need to pass a parameter string that contains slashes to a REST call.

I tried URL encoding, or making URL map to accept query parameter instead of path parameter but apparently we only allow for path parameters.

I can come with several workarounds, but these involve some transformation at client and then on server, but I'd prefer a direct support.

Q1: is there any Cache specific trick to pass slashes in path parameters

Q2: are we going to support query parameters in REST?

something like this would help:

0 18
0 43.4K

We have a set of some fairly standard HL7 interfaces that usually end up doing about 90% of the same thing as every other interface. I'd really like to be able to write a script that I can modify some text, and have it create Services, Processes, Operations, DTL and Business Rules.

So, let me provide a more concrete example: I feel capable of a writing to and replacing variables within a text file, different process. This is obviously going to be pseudo-code, but my thinking is this

Create "Memorial Hospital Process"

Create "Memorial Hospital

0 3
0 209