Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Leveraging an Open Analytics Platform

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vv3ENnaF2fE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 252

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems Platforms and FHIR STU3

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Cf2CnnhGMA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 337

Hi,

Alert emails are pretty terse - they are fine for me but I'd like something a bit more friendly when sending alerts to end users.

Instead of this

QueueWaitAlert: Message Header Id '522408569' queued for config item 'alerttoXXXsystemmanager' with priority 'Async' has been queued for more than 600 seconds

I'd like to send something like this:

Hi Bill,

1 2
1 394
Article
· Jun 4, 2019 1m read
Favourite editor for programming

There are many projects which work on InterSystems products, and they are not always written only in ObjectScript. I think some of you working with different programming languages and already have some experience with other editors, and hope you already have a favourite online editor.

My current choice is VSCode, whereas you may already know I have added an extension to support ObjectScript.

1 8
0 667
1 0
0 239

Hi

Quick question... Is it possible to save a class in another namespace. If you're saving a global you can just use an extended reference, but is it possible to achieve the same when saving a class object? Obviously the class will be defined in the other namespaces too.

I want to do it from an Ensemble SOAP Service. I guess you could switch namespaces, but I was a bit worried about doing that from Ensemble process.

thanks

1 7
0 646

Keywords: Jupyter Notebook, Tensorflow GPU, Keras, Deep Learning, MLP, and HealthShare

1. Purpose and Objectives

In previous"Part I" we have set up a deep learning demo environment. In this "Part II" we will test what we could do with it.

Many people at my age had started with the classic MLP (Multi-Layer Perceptron) model. It is intuitive hence conceptually easier to start with.

1 2
3 881

Hi Everyone!

New session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS Reference Architectures

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OrSnCgwOUdw

1 0
0 347
Question
· Jun 19, 2019
Version changes

Is there a place to get version differences between versions of Cache. Specifically looking to see changes from version 2014 on of Cache.

1 3
0 235

Hello,

I'm new to Iris for Health and I'm trying to get some experience using it. I've subscribed to the Intersystems Iris for Health software in AWS marketplace. I successfully spun up the EC2 instance with the default security group. The try-iris instance is healthy and successfully starts within EC2. I've also successfully changed the default password too.

However, I'm unable to authenticate into the management portal. The portal launches okay though I keep getting an access denied. I'm also unable to authenticate into a session from the EC2 instance.

1 2
0 386

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS in a Container

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gaZfBdQYnVE

1 0
0 384

hi, i am new to Studio and also new to objectscript, but i am not new to programming and

want to implement some synonymfunctions e.g. LOCATE should be used as InStr (.. like in much languages ;o)

more generally spoken, i want to implement a library for my string routines BUT of course i want an need autocomplete.

defining a macro $$$InStr does no autocomplete when i type $$$In<CTRL-SPACE>

example: my lib is called STRINGS and the functions are: InString, Split, ...

1 8
0 396

Hi everybody,

after importing an XML schema from xsd into Ensemble I´d like to add it to my Studio-Project but can´t find the imported schema in the namespace view. For example when working with custom hl7 schema, I could easyly add it to my project under namespace view schemaname.hl7. Is this also possible with xml schema? If so where can I find it on an component level?

kind regards,

sebastian

1 4
1 677