"array",

function(error, result) {

1 12
2 309
Question
· Jan 17, 2019
Studio source control hooks

Hi there,

I've been busy setting up Perforce source control on a Cache 2017.2.2.865.0 instance. Everything is mostly done and working through studio hooks. Checking out, modifying and checking back in works correctly but I would like to know what the hook, override, setting is to force studio to check if the class needs to be checked out or is already checked out by another user before you are allowed to edit it.

1 3
1 586

I have a persistent class.

I want to store one of the properties there as a stream or a string depending on a size.

99% of values would be strings (less than $$$MaxStringLength characters) so I don't want to store everything as streams.

What do you think of this approach?

What's the best architecture to implement in this situation?

0 4
0 541

Hi,

We are using Cache to generate HTML pages (complete with Javascript), which we are reading in an Android phone App's WebView.

If, when we generate HTML as follows:

<html>

<body bgcolor='red'>

Hello World

</body>

</html>

Reading this is iPad gets what you would expect, a red page with Hello World written in it.

However in Android phone, the page is both white and blank.

0 16
0 291
Question
· Jan 15, 2019
Why <UNDEFINED> on SQL

I have an sql statement that I would like to execute but I get the error

"zSearchChanges+5^MergeHyland.TypeTwoUtil.1 *KeyID"

and here is my sq

l  "&sql(SELECT Key INTO :KeyID FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionalTable WHERE Key = :Key)" any ideas why 
0 2
0 203

I loaded 2017.2 onto a windows desktop that I was going to use for testing. I need to now uninstall 2017.2 but when I do I get a ERROR saying it can not find the INSTANCE name, when there is HEALTHSHARE defined.

Has anyone else had this issue? I would like to uninstall this version and start over from scratch without having to re-image my machine.

0 1
1 632
Question
· Jan 9, 2019
Limit to Ensemble queues

Hi all,

Does anyone knows if there is a limit per second adding messages to an Ensemble queue? I have a Business Service working and sending async requests to a Business Process, but I can't reach no more than 60-70 messages queued per second.

I've done several tests and same behavior seems to happen with all our productions. So I was wondering if there is a parameter anywhere to maximize the number of requests that can be send to a queue per second.

0 4
0 458

Hi guys,

I have a customer trying to extract data from Hive. I've tried to use Data migration to migrate a table into IRIS with JDBC driver. But the migration task always fails as below

Then I tried to create a link table, the task fails too with the following error:

0 4
0 326

There are situations where we want to provide immediate feed back to inbound Web Service that a particular business operation is not running (status <> "running"). We don't even want to queue up the message. We just want the webservice to respond with an error stating the business operation is down.

0 4
0 425

I am just curious if someone has used this service to send Alert emails through AWS / Ensemble

I have verified 2 email ids - One to send. One to receive

Have also configured an access key for the email smtp server and added the credential to ensemble

but I get this error

ERROR #6033: Error response to SMTP MAIL FROM: 530 Authentication required.

email-smtp.us-east-1.amazonaws.com

So my first opinion is the authentication is not happening via the credentials settings. It needs to be passed in a different way

0 4
0 921

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a way to detimerine if a certain namespace is ensemble enabled. I´ve seen such a solution somewhere in the past but can´t find it anymore. Is there a simplistic api around for that?

My second question is in context of log some information to the console log file with a certain error level. Also, I´ve seen this in the past and can´t find it agian. I guess there was some kind of simple api to use for this.

Thank you for your help.

best regards,

sebastian

0 2
0 292
Question
· Jan 3, 2019
n00b questions

Hello,

I have some beginner questions as I am working through the InterSystems Cache learning path:

- Where I work, we us Cache, but we often learning about and train on MUMPS. No one really talks about or mentions MUMPS here, but my understanding is that ObjectScript is basically MUMPS plus whatever new things InterSystems put on top of it. Is that a fair assessment?

0 16
0 660

Hi -

I'm wondering if anyone has coded up a means to create an extension for a %Persistent class from a base class to a sub-class without making a ton of assumptions about the Global structure. I'm trying to create a new "extension" record that would have the same ID as the Base Class

Class BaseRecord Extends %Persistent

and

Class SubRecord Extends BaseRecord

where I would have an instance of a "BaseRecord" and I want to turn it into a "SubRecord" instance and have all of the existing references to the BaseRecord survive.

0 7
0 407