Hi, Community!

Here is the digest of Articles and Questions published on InterSystems Developer Community in September 2016.

Most viewed

Mirroring 101: a brief guide and FAQ - 238

NewBie's Corner Session 27 Traversing A Global with $Order Part 1 - 214

Cache for Raspberry Pi? - 209

Free Text Search: The Way To Search Your Text Fields That SQL Developers Are Hiding From You!* - 199

REST in Pieces - 196

User authentication using Arduino with RFID - 146

Windows 7 performs shutdown too fast for Cache to close and so it gets forced down - 143

Cache or Caché? - 141

NewBie's Corner Session 28 Various Methods to Traverse a Global - 134

Cache Certification - 128

Most voted

Ensemble and file outbound adapters - a small hint - 11

Free Text Search: The Way To Search Your Text Fields That SQL Developers Are Hiding From You!* - 9

Windows write caching - 9

Advanced URL mapping for REST - 6

Windows 7 performs shutdown too fast for Cache to close and so it gets forced down - 6

Featured InterSystems Video: OAuth 2.0 Overview - 6

The Art of Mapping Globals to Classes (2 of 3) - 5

Running HealthShare XSLTs from Terminal - 5

Cache for Raspberry Pi? - 5

Cache or Caché? - 5

Most commented

NewBie's Corner Session 27 Traversing A Global with $Order Part 1 - 16

Cache for Raspberry Pi? - 14

question on ExternalFreeze on windows platform -- - 14

Cache or Caché? - 12

Mirroring 101: a brief guide and FAQ - 10

Windows 7 performs shutdown too fast for Cache to close and so it gets forced down - 9

Multiple namespaces in web application - 8

cleaning up CSP sessions (aka where/who/what is the %CSP.Daemon?) - 8

NewBie's Corner Session 28 Various Methods to Traverse a Global - 8

Free Text Search: The Way To Search Your Text Fields That SQL Developers Are Hiding From You!* - 7

0 0
0 344
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,808 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am new to Intersystems, in our project we are directly connecting to the server (environment) using Intersystems VSCode extensions and publishing our changes from local machine. This is not the way we usually do as development process.

Is it possible to implement continuous integration ? So that developers can check-in their code in GIT Hub and can integrate Jenkins and automate the deployment?

Could you please help me on this ?

0 3
0 315
Question
· Oct 12, 2019
How do you search with REST

The question is pretty much in title. I'm developing a REST API, it has a search endpoint with 10 optional parameters. How do I pass them and stay RESTFul?

To ease the question a bit let's agree that:

• all parameters are AND parameters, user can't make combos, ORs, etc. User can only provide values
  • all values are integers so I don't have to think about URL limits
  • all values are atomic
  • all conditions are about equivalency

Some options I know of:

1. URL parameters.

0 9
0 2.6K

Hello

We have a solution with an EnsLib.EMail.InboundAdapter as services that scan a mailbox on incoming mail with attachments.

When a new email arrives, the service sends the request (with a property %Net.MailMessage) to the process. In the process, we try to loop through and retrieve part 2 which we assume is the file.

set Part = pRequest.Mail.Parts.GetAt (2)

We can read out the file name:
Set FileName = Part.FileName

But how, and is it possible, to save the attached file to disk drive?

0 4
0 300

Hi developers!

InterSystems Grand Prix unites all the key features of InterSystems data platforms!

Thus we invite you to use the following features and collect additional technical bonuses that will help you to win the prize!

Here we go!

• InterSystems FHIR - 5
  • IntegratedML - 4
  • Native API - 3
  • Interoperability - 3
  • Production EXtension(PEX) - 4
  • Embedded Python - 5
  • Adaptive Analytics (AtScale) Cubes usage - 4
  • Tableau, PowerBI, Logi usage - 3
  • InterSystems IRIS BI - 3
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Unit Testing - 2
  • First Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Second Article On DC - 1
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Video on YouTube - 3

0 0
0 258

Greetings community. I would like to know how to migrate a BD in production to a local environment. When I have a system in production (BD Sql Server) what we do is mount a local copy to do the analysis with the data and not occupy resources of the system in production. My question is: How do you do it with Intersystems technology?

0 2
0 289

Hello,

I have an error connecting the InterSystems cache with the odbc driver with the ODBC-2017.2.2.865.0-lnxrhx64.tar version using the ubuntu versions 20.04 and version 18.04 (which works with the .Net Core 3.1 version) with the Net 6.

Error:

0 2
0 279

Hello community!

I have a question about the %OnSave method of a class. We have a class that has two properties that are classes.

Class A

Class B

Class C

Class A.PropertyB as Class B

ClassA.PropertyC as Class C

Classes B and C also need to point back to Class A - it's just the way it is. We need to be able to use any one of these classes and get to the others (it's actually even more complicated than this, as Classes B and C also have a PropertyC and PropertyB as well, respectively) :

0 3
0 745

Hi,

I have a process that is importing lots of data from an external file, but every now and then I come across a STORE error.

I know that the STORE error is occurring in the %Save method of the class but I know very little else and I think its something to do with a lage amounts of Related Objects.

Is there a method of finding out more information regarding this error i.e. which actual object was being saved etc etc.

Thanks

Jim

0 9
0 2.4K
Question
· Nov 10, 2016
ODBC issue

Hi All,

We are accessing the InterSystems`s cache database via UNIX ODBC and displaying the data in PHP website . Recently we have upgraded the PHP version to 5.6. We are getting the nondisplayable characters (�) for only strings. But the numbers and date fields are displaying correctly.

While querying the database via ISQL everything working fine (No Special characters).

I have looked around the internet and found the PHP 5.6 changed the default character to UTF-8.

For this issue anything, we can do from cache side.

cache version :

0 3
0 1.3K

i have this error

DrawTableError : <MAXSTRING> zDrawTable+349^%CSP.Util.TablePane.2

perhaps i have the possibility of Deleting all history queries, but i think better to check the table where last queries were stored and solve it by deleting wrong registries. anybody knows where is the table 'QueryHistory'.

0 3
0 291

I need to add some extensions to the HS.FHIR.vSTU3,Model.Resource.Patient class and then use those extensions to convert incoming FHIR JSON to the FHIR Patient Resource and Likewise add functionality to create A FHIR Patient (target class) from my patient database into the FHIR Patient Resource Object (target class)

many months ago I found a tutorial that explained all of this but can no longer find that tutorial.

Yours

Nigel Salm

0 3
0 569

Hi ,

We have inbound HL7 message we want to transform. Is it possible to copy inbound NTE segments at ORC level to PID group level in the transformed messages? I see functions for insert / append / set etc but they appear to be related to specific properties / fields of segments as iodised to the entire segment.

thanks

0 6
1 577