Hello,

I'm quite new at InterSystems. I have a business process that's pointing two different business operations, but one of them I don't want it to point to.

I went through the FileSystem settings, data transformations, classes, and code to see what it could be, but I don't see why its connecting to this second operation.

What other inner-system mechanics would I need to consider? What have might I have missed?

0 6
0 131
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,992 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Our client says the call to send email (method (%Net.SMTP).Send) started returning error # 6167 (Authentication expected but failed.) after installing IRIS 2022.1.2; email had worked before. Properties (%Net.Authenticator).UserName and .Password were configured. We can get email to work when we don't set property (%Net.SMTP).authenticator.

Any ideas what is going on? Thanks.

0 2
0 234

I have some system with heavy production. There are about 500GB of journals daily. And I'm looking at the ways, how to decrease the amount of data that appeared there.

I found no way, on how to split have the journal separately for mirroring databases and for others. So, I'm thinking about moving some of the globals to CACHETEMP. So, they will disappear from journals. So, thinking about Ens.* globals, I have about 30% of data in journals just for such data. Which production data can be safely moved to CACHETEMP, with no issues for mirroring?

0 6
0 286

Working with a client who has two TryCache instances on his W10 machine. Trying to bring in globals from a text file which works fine in my environment but on his, he cannot make ^%GI accept a file from his C drive. His Cache is on C as is mine. Checking the path and the file name carefully, it is accurate. D ^%GI and enter the path with filename (as works fine for me on my system) and he gets a message [unavailable] and when he hits enter out of that message, he sees Cannot import from THIS device. I think I'm missing a config or security setting of some kind but I don't know what it is.

0 1
0 311

We have one user that is having issues in Ensemble via browser. The two issues she reported are:

- If she opens a DTL, she has to Save or Compile the DTL before she is able to edit anything in the Actions tab. Typically, you can simply open the DTL, click on a line, and edit the Actions.

- If she opens the Tools tab and clicks the Test button, she does not get a response and it eventually times out on her. Typically, clicking the Test button will open a new window where you can paste a message to test your DTL with.

0 2
0 207
Question
· Jun 10, 2021
HealthShare UCR User Roles

Hi anyone has created the user roles for UCR pls share details like if we want to create following roles what access rights should be give to each role.

UCR Admin - This user can stop/start productions, can enable/disable services, can run sql queries, can make changes in facility registries, assigning authority and other configuration.

UCR Developer - This user can add new services in the production but can not make any change in the registires and other configuraiton

0 1
2 294
Question
· Jun 21, 2021
SIMPLE FTP PRODUCTION

Hello developer community, I'm looking for Ensemble production sftp examples. I need to copy hl7 files hourly from several servers to a central server. The local documentation is no longer as good as it used to be. I remember several years ago, the documentation would take you step by step doing this. Any information would be appreciated.

thanks,

Rob S

0 2
0 215

Hello Everyone,

We are planning to build angular UI and Cache REST as backend. Can we deploy angular in Cache Private web server.

What would be the best way to do it. Did any one configure apache with csp gateway . if so can anyone guide me to a good document or some steps here which might help.

I have looked into this - https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY...

Somehow i am not able to join the dots .

0 6
0 600

Currently have an SFTP server setup to deliver a CSV file to a company "Company XYZ"

Failed to move '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\To Be Processed\Company XYZ data v1.csv' to Archive file '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\Archive\Company_XYZ_v1.csv'

The Business Service File Spec : Company XYZ v1.csv

archive path same as listed above

Is it the File Spec that needs to be changed for this to prevent erroring out?

0 2
0 166
Question
· Oct 17, 2023
Debugging a SOAP web-client

Pointers please for debugging a SOAP web-client.

We have several clients in different productions all accessing a web-service. We are trying to add another client in a new production, and its not working. The messages between the relevant Process and the SOAP web-client Operation are the same in the working and the non-working productions. But the web-service is reporting an XML parsing error to the non-working production. Here's the error as reported in the SOAP web-client Operation...

0 3
0 163

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to improve care and reduce costs with the HealthShare Care Management Notifications Solution Pack, a fully managed cloud solution from InterSystems.

What is the HealthShare Care Management Notifications Solution Pack

https://www.youtube.com/embed/phJSD5axnk0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

🧑‍🏫 Course developer: @Kate Lindsay. If you have any comments, please don't hesitate to tag her.

0 0
0 151

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS AI contest that will give you extra points in the voting.

IntegratedML usage - 4 points

Use InterSystems IntegratedML in you AI/ML solution. Here is the template that uses it.

Be sure that the IRIS version is not less than 2021. The latest ML images with ZPM are:

intersystemsdc/iris-ml-community:2021.1.0.215.0-zpm
intersystemsdc/irishealth-ml-community:2021.1.0.215.0-zpm

R Gateway and Python gateway usage - 4 points

InterSystems IRIS 2021 release contains two new features - R gateway and Python gateway. Here is the template on how to use the R gateway. Here is a short demo of how to use it.

Embedded Python usage - 4 points

Embedded Python is a very new feature of InterSystems IRIS that gives you the option to use python as a "first-class citizen" in backend business logic development with InterSystems classes. Short demo of Embedded Python.

Embedded python could be used in "on-demand" images that could be delivered via InterSystems Early Access Program (EAP) if you refer to python-interest@intersystems.com.

Here is the template package on how to use Embedded Python deployable with ZPM. Don't forget to change the image to the one you get from the Early Access program.

PMML usage - 4 points

PMML - Predictive Modelling Markup Language - can be used to build AI/ML solutions with InterSystems IRIS. Check with documentation.

There is an example in Open Exchange on how to use PMML.

0 0
0 255

import os

# Get environment variables
db_host = os.getenv('DB_HOST')
db_port = os.getenv('DB_PORT')
db_namespace = os.getenv('DB_NAMESPACE')
db_username = os.getenv('DB_USERNAME')
db_password = os.getenv('DB_PASSWORD')

# Create a database connection
conn = irisnative.createConnection(db_host, db_port, db_namespace, db_username, db_password)

# Create an IRIS instance from this connection
iris_native = irisnative.createIris(conn)

status = iris_native.classMethodValue('%SYSTEM.OBJ', 'Load', 'Production.cls', 'ck')

0 3
0 141
Question
· Sep 10, 2018
OBX 5 and CRLF

Hello,

I have some issues trying to store a base64 encoded stream into the obx:5 segment.

I'm using the StoreFieldStreamBase64 method in my business process to store the stream into the segment.

I'm sending the hl7 message containing my stream to an ensemble business operation (EnsLib.HL7.Operation.FileOperation) to write the message on disk.

When i'm reading it with an ensemble business service, it can't parse the stream because it contains multiple CRLF.

Why is my business operation splitting my stream into multiple newlines ?

0 7
1 1.1K

Hello,

I am trying to send a HL7 Billing Batch 2.3:FHS file out to an FTP site:

The file needs to be in Variable Length / Carriage return carriage control format--

When I send the file, the format is Fixed Length 512 Byte Record-- Not Working

The data is ok within the file-- It is just the way I am sending it out of Ensemble that is not correct.

I am thinking that it is a setting within the Operation that I am missing or not choosing correctly.

Charset-AsciiCR

Separators -|^~\&\r

0 2
0 308

Hello,

I am trying to work out if there are any methods available to be able import a result set returned by SQL query into a persistent class.

I have to connect to some legacy SQL databases through SQL Gateway and run some queries. I need to inster the rows returned into a class to then be able to do a %JSONExport to produce a JSON object. I know I can iterate through the resultset and insert one row at a time into the class but was wondering if there is any other/direct way of importing the resultset rows into a class.

Regards,

Utsavi

0 1
0 263
404 Not Found

{
"error": {
 "errors": [
  {
   "domain": "global",
   "reason": "notFound",
   "message": "Not Found"
  }
 ],
 "code": 404,
 "message": "Not Found"
 }
}

I want to do something like the above sample from a Google Storage JSON API. I have a call to Write obj.%ToJSON() followed by return ..ReportHttpStatusCode(..#HTTP404NOTFOUND) however the HTTP Status code is always 200. If I remove the Write obj.%ToJSON() statement it returns a 404 status with no body. How do I return both?

0 1
0 2.5K

Apologies if this isn't the correct forum but here goes..

I'm accessing an Intersystems database from MS SQL Server using Intersystems ODBC driver and using OPENQUERY statement to read metadata of tables using

SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY([<linked server name>], 'SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS')

but I get an error message saying INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS cannot be found.

Intersystems SQL documentation does reference this table so is there some other way to access this table or is it maybe a permissions issue?

0 3
0 570