Doing a new project with %JSON.Adaptor, unexpectedly realized that %JSON.Adaptor does not support export to native JSON. %JSONExport just outputs directly to the current device, and there are two more methods %JSONExportToString, and %JSONExportToStream.

In conjunction with generating REST from swagger specification, where any generated method accepts as a result %DynamicObject, which is good.

I have multiple places in my REST where I have to return JSON for an object, but I have to modify the result a bit, just extend it with some other way.

1 7
2 763

When I tried to migrate one of ZEN applications to IRIS from 2018.1 I'm faced with the issue with Login Page, in this case used some ZEN page, completely customized. But when a user tries to get access, he gets the error like below.

The requested URL /csp/user/User.Login.cls was not found on this server.

I tried to test it with a fresh just created login page class

Class User.Login Extends %CSP.Page
{ 

ClassMethod OnPage() As %Status
{
  &html<<h1>Hello</1>>
  Quit $$$OK
} 

}

Set it to /csp/user application as Login page, and

0 4
1 762

In my Data Transformation, the Target class needs to create a new List of objects (ListOfObj), depending on some conditions of Source class (Source/Target are completely distinct/different classes).

I experimented with Lists of 'primitive' data types (ListOfDT), and I could add new %String items (as an example) to a List of %String property, with "append" action in DT.

Does anyone have an example, or guidance, how to create new Lists of Objects in data transformation?

For example, if I have a 'container' class like this, it works:

0 2
0 757
Question
· Sep 22, 2020
VSCode and CSP - what did I miss?

Hi -

I'm trying to get my VS Code instance that is connected to an AWS IRIS instance to edit/save/compile .csp files, but it's failing to work and I'm not sure why. The ".csp" is associated with the objectscript-csp code, and the server is connected, but things just don't act like they are enabled.

Should this work? and if so, what might I have missed in configuring things?

0 5
0 749

An error occured when HS.IHE.XDSb.Registry.Operations on the BUS sends query request to the registry. The error is

Error 6242: HTTP request to SOAP webservice returned unexpected status: 403.

Any thoughts as to why? The settings on the components haven't changed. The process worked a few days ago.

0 2
0 740

I have multiple files with different columns, first 9 values are fixed, so i want to ignore the first value, and next 8 values i want to combine into one value using ^ sign

Current Format

|||||||||||^^||||||^^|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||^^||||^^|||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||^^|||^^||||||||

Desired Format

^^^^^^|||^^||||||^^|||||||||||||||||
^^^^^^|||^^||||^^|||||||||||||||||||||||
^^^^^^|||^^|||^^||||||||

Reading each line from the file use below code.

0 11
0 734

Hello,

We would like to submit a JSON using Ensemble. Here we have the JSON structure:

{
"app_id": "e47322de-64c8-43c5-a1b7-42aa6409eb48",
"headings": {"en":"Cita Atencion Primaria","es":"Cita Atencion Primaria"},
"subtitle": {"en":"C.P. ISORA","es":"C.P. ISORA"},
"contents": {"en": "Next appointment", "es": "Siguiente cita"},
"data":{
"centro": "C.P. ISORA",

"fecha": "yyyy/mm/dd",

"hora": "hh:mm",

0 3
0 734

We are using Ensemble 2018.1.3.

I am trying to import the org.apache.poi jar file (I have same problem with 3.8, 4.0.1, and 4.1.2).

Whenever I try to import the org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook class using the Java Gateway Wizard, I get an XML error such as the following:

0 3
0 732
Question
· Jul 16, 2020
Ensemble namespace permission

Hi,

I am attempting to set up a security role for our support team so they can have read access to the production and messages.

I have given the role RW rights on the resource associated with the database. However, when I log into Management Portal and select "Ensemble", the "Available Ensemble namespaces" list is empty.

What permissions do i need to set to be able to navigate to the production?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Edit:

0 8
0 728

Hello.

I'm trying to export a XML stream containing some files that are supposed to have been written using UTF-8, but I'm facing some broken encoding issues.
You can see below that I'm indeed viewing a UTF-8 encoded and which is inside the CSP folder and encoded correctly (although displaying it on Studio would not display it correctly as the file is not using BOM and that's intentional).

0 7
0 724
Question
· Nov 26, 2020
10000 clients simultaneously

How InterSystems solutions handle C10k connections? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C10k_problem )
For example, I want to create a social network on InterSystems platform.
In the scenario client (browser) => CSP Gateway => Cache can the Cache handle a large number of clients at the same time?
Quick analysis shows that CSP Gateway for each request opens a new TCP connection to Cache SuperServer (port 1972) allocating CSP session and license slot.

4 9
0 720

I am looking for any pointers on how Intersystems IRIS Health can monitor a filesystem/Folder that user/s /applications can drop in CSV files via FTP and load the file to the IRIS DB . I understand that I will need create a record map for the CSV files, I am looking for any configuration references on how how to process files using file inbound adapters with the intent to pick up the CSV file as they are dropped in the target location and pass it to a Business process and ingest into the IRIS database

Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

0 10
0 718

Hello, I need to use IRIS to connect to an MSSQL base.
It has to be done via ODBC, I can't use JDBC at this time by client option.

I am trying to use Microsoft Driver
libmsodbcsql-13.1.so.9.2

But I can't, my attempts result in:
Connection failed.
SQLState: () NativeError: [11001] Message:

I have done all DSN configuration, and my configuration is listed in SQL Gateway Connections. I know it's working, because when I run a test with isql I have the information that connects to the bank.

1 2
0 717

I have a project to only filter certain pathology results into a downstream system.

Within a HL7 router and business I was planning on using a lookup table and either the exists() or Lookup(), but am having issues when using it with repeating fields or segments.

For example if I perform teh analysis per stated segment usign {} brackets this will work, as each stated repeat is assessed:

0 2
0 716

Hello fellow comrades.

I have a little issue concerning the creation of an embedded PDF sent by hl7. When I Extract it, the pdf is not completed (Seen by opening it with notepad++) compared to the one I created with a Base 64 converter.

0 3
0 710

I'm working with VS Code on Centos 8. When I install the ObjectScript extension the installation succeeds, but the InterSystems icon never appears in the left-side panel. I can change settings for the extension - set the server info, etc. No errors show-up in the VS Code debug log.

UPDATE: the same thing happens on MacOS when using VS Code 1.46.1 and InterSystems ObjectScript extension 0.8.6

Can anyone suggest next steps for me to troubleshoot? Is there another log I should check?

1 3
0 709

Hello All

I'm not sure what the best practice is for this. I have a DTL for returning ORUs back to a hospital in a different time zone. They have requested that various timestamps have the time zone offset added to the HL7 format (%q%k, I think). First, I just wanted to be sure the system was aware it was DST. I was able to determine if DST is in effect like this:

0 5
0 704