Hello, In the DTL, is there a way to set a value for the HL7 data element in the code section? For example, set target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") = mrn (mrn is the value returned from the SQL query) When I ran the test utility, I got this error message. ERROR ErrException: zTransform+27^testclass.TEST.1 *SetValueAt,EnsLib.HL7.Message -- logged as '-' number - @' set target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") = mrn' I tried both target.SetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)") and target.GetValueAt("PID:3(k1).1)"). That didn’t make a difference. The code still error out.

0 3
0 475

Good evening Intersystems Community,

I want to participate in the Advent of Code 2020 and followed the installation instructions in "The Advent of Code 2020 contest ObjectScript template" (https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/aoc2020-objectscript-template).

Unforunately I get "Error: Invalid Community Edition license, may have exceeded core limit." at the step "docker-compose build".

0 12
0 471

Hi, we are implementing HIE for multiple hospitals, one question came from client on how do we decide how many edge productions ECR should be created. is there any guidelines that will help us to decide?  Also if we combine two hospital data into one ECR then also how do we decide which ones to combine together. Any guidelines will be appreciated.

0 4
0 467

Hello,

We would like to submit a JSON using Ensemble. Here we have the JSON structure:

{
    "app_id": "e47322de-64c8-43c5-a1b7-42aa6409eb48",
    "headings": {"en":"Cita Atencion Primaria","es":"Cita Atencion Primaria"},
    "subtitle": {"en":"C.P. ISORA","es":"C.P. ISORA"},
    "contents": {"en": "Next appointment", "es": "Siguiente cita"},
    "data":{
                "centro": "C.P. ISORA",

"fecha": "yyyy/mm/dd",

"hora": "hh:mm",

0 3
0 457

I am looking for any pointers on how Intersystems IRIS Health can monitor a filesystem/Folder that user/s /applications can drop in CSV files via FTP and load the file  to the IRIS DB . I understand that I will need create a record map for the CSV files, I am looking for any configuration references on how how to process files using file inbound adapters  with the  intent to pick up the CSV  file as they are dropped in the  target location and pass it to a Business process and ingest into the IRIS database 

Any help would be greatly appreciated ... 

0 10
0 452

Just like the title says, I'm attempting to find a way to create a web application that instead of serving CSP files, it uses a dispatch class.
I searched for clues in the documentation, but the CSPApplication tag seems to be exclusively for CSP file-based applications.

I'm trying to avoid implementing a workaround such as using the Invoke tag to call the Security.Applications to generate the web application but I might be forced to do so, even though it's unpleasant if I had to say...

So, is there an official way to execute this task?

1 22
0 451

An error occured when HS.IHE.XDSb.Registry.Operations on the BUS sends query request to the registry. The error is 

Error 6242: HTTP request to SOAP webservice returned unexpected status: 403.

Any thoughts as to why? The settings on the components haven't changed. The process worked a few days ago. 

0 2
0 449

I have a project to only filter certain pathology results into a downstream system.

Within a HL7 router and business I was planning on using a lookup table and either the exists() or Lookup(), but am having issues when using it with repeating fields or segments.

For example if I perform teh analysis per stated segment usign {} brackets this will work, as each stated repeat is assessed:

0 2
0 449
Question
Javier Sanchis · Feb 13, 2020
Cache Unit Test with jenkins

Hi, everybody, 

I've been reading some posts in the community but I haven't been able to come to a conclusion. Here's my point.

I have a cache code, and following this guide https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?K... but I can't understand how to run this from jenkins for example, without using the console, and thus automate the process. That is to say, if it were possible to do it, what steps should I follow.

Thank you very much

1 2
0 448

Hello,

We would like help to know why our web service which gets Patient's ID number, does not accept messages?

We observe its Event Log, and it contains the following pattern:

We detail each log to give info to discover what's happening:

First there is a new connection:

Then it suddenly disconnects

After that it looks like the service restarts:

0 3
0 442
Question
Scott Roth · Dec 9, 2020
Code migration using VSCode

I am fairly new to using VSCode. I have used VSCode to create some files on our Test Server, now I need to move them to Production.

Looking through the VSCode extension documentation, maybe I missed it but how to I migrate code from one workspace to another. In Studio I was use to exporting the code into an XML and just being able to import it on the Production server version of Studio.

Thanks

Scott

0 9
0 440

Hi,
    I want to use Single Sign On(SSO) in SAML tokens using SOAP. I need X.509 certificate.
    Where can I get that certificates from a trusted source?
    Is any other way to do SSO in Intersystem Cache 2017.
    Can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks.

0 2
0 440

I'm working with VS Code on Centos 8. When I install the ObjectScript extension the installation succeeds, but the InterSystems icon never appears in the left-side panel. I can change settings for the extension - set the server info, etc. No errors show-up in the VS Code debug log.

UPDATE: the same thing happens on MacOS when using VS Code 1.46.1 and InterSystems ObjectScript extension 0.8.6

Can anyone suggest next steps for me to troubleshoot? Is there another log I should check?

0 3
0 439

When I tried to migrate one of ZEN applications to IRIS from 2018.1 I'm faced with the issue with Login Page, in this case used some ZEN page, completely customized. But when a user tries to get access, he gets the error like below.

The requested URL /csp/user/User.Login.cls was not found on this server.

I tried to test it with a fresh just created login page class

Class User.Login Extends %CSP.Page
{ 

ClassMethod OnPage() As %Status
{
  &html<<h1>Hello</1>>
  Quit $$$OK
} 

}

Set it to /csp/user application as Login page, and

0 4
1 437
Question
Carl Tawn · Jul 16, 2020
Ensemble namespace permission

Hi,

I am attempting to set up a security role for our support team so they can have read access to the production and messages.

I have given the role RW rights on the resource associated with the database. However, when I log into Management Portal and select "Ensemble", the "Available Ensemble namespaces" list is empty.

What permissions do i need to set to be able to navigate to the production?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Edit:

0 8
0 435

This may not be the right place to ask, but I am having some issues with the VSCode setup. I have installed the InterSystems Extensions but I am not seeing the InterSystems icon on the Action Bar long the left side of the screen.

Can someone point me in the correct direction of what I need to do to fix this issue?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 435

Does anyone know how to convert UTC to Eastern time in the DTL?  Input format "YYYYMMDDHHMMSS".

Can I use ConvertDateTime() function? If yes, what value do I use in these fields informat, outformat and outf?

Thank you.

0 6
0 432

Hello, I need to use IRIS to connect to an MSSQL base.
It has to be done via ODBC, I can't use JDBC at this time by client option.

I am trying to use Microsoft Driver
libmsodbcsql-13.1.so.9.2

But I can't, my attempts result in:
Connection failed.
SQLState: () NativeError: [11001] Message:

I have done all DSN configuration, and my configuration is listed in SQL Gateway Connections. I know it's working, because when I run a test with isql I have the information that connects to the bank.

1 2
0 432