Hello,

I would like to get a list of all globals that have been read or written during a given context. In Portal, there are counters in dashboard that give the number of read/write to globals in general.

What I am looking for :

- some handler (eg: like $ZTRAP) that will be called everytime something is read/written to a global.

- to activate a "global log mode" in Portal that will dump some information to a file (like ^ISCSOAP for SOAP requests).

1 2
0 204
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,957 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Feb 9, 2022
Change UI Locale Code

What is the best way to add an en-uk.json or an en-za.json file to the custum folder, since the default is en-us.json?

<hspc-home>/base/ui-custom-app/assets/i18n/en-za.json

Where can I get the json files for UK and Za ?

1 4
0 203

The 2023.1 Clinical Viewer appears to have data dependencies that need to be met in order for data to surface from the SDA to the chart. Examples:

1. Lab results need to have a collection date or they will not display.

2. Observations need to have their UoM and codes in the portal txt files in order to display.

Are all of these requirements documented?

0 2
0 203

Hello Community,

SQL language remains the most practical way to retrieve information stored in a database.

The JSON format is very often used in data exchange.

It is therefore common to seek to obtain data in JSON format from SQL queries.

Below you will find simple examples that can help you meet this need using ObjectScript and Python code.

7 1
4 203

I know there is the ability to enable Rule Sets within a Business Rule by dates, but what about Sub-Rules or just Rules in general? We have an upcoming go-live that is at Midnight and I was wondering if there was a way I could script out enabling rules/sub-rules within a Business Rule to save my team some time and headaches. Or is the best practice is just to create another rule for the go-live, then move it over once we are live...

0 1
0 203

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming kick-off webinar for the FHIR and Digital Health Interoperability Contest!

Discover the exciting challenges and opportunities that await health enthusiasts in this contest. We'll talk about the topics we expect from participants and show you how to develop, build, and deploy applications on the InterSystems IRIS for health data platform.

Date & Time: Tuesday, January 16 – 9 am EST | 3 pm CET

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YkJFQEpFqGs?si=2V3zONvHv9KhjBa9
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 2
0 203
Question
· Mar 20, 2021
Compile problem base

Hi, I have a class that extend to other classes.

If I compile one of this classes, no problem is generated.

But if I try to compile the first class using flag c-ukb, all that extend from that and have the Date component generate an error.

The error is about the method %GetPaneContents from abstract class.

Do you already passed this? How can I solve my problem?

0 2
0 203

Hi Community,

Please give me an example on how to configure email alerting based on the rules and send out emails accrordingly.

As a message comes into the business service component I want to check specific fields and if a field for example active = true i want to send it to a different email and if active = false I want to send it to a different email as well.

Guide me on how to accomplish this requirement and let me know if InterSystems uses a default SMTP server or I must have that server in place.

Regards

0 8
0 203
Question
· Oct 26, 2021
Parse ACK msgs sample

Hello - basic question. Looking for sample code to parse inbound ACK messages. Messages are coming in a SOAP envelope. The ACKs will have MSH/MSA/ERR segments (other segments for QBP messages down the road). Looking at common, established way(s) to parse the messages HS would be a great help to get started on this. Thanks in advance.

0 2
0 203

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on searching for FHIR resources:

Searching for FHIR Resources in IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjBsWKVEqFA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

This video covers the most common types of queries used to search for FHIR resources in InterSystems IRIS for Health™, and shows how and when to use each type of query in your application.

Searching for FHIR Resources in HealthShare Unified Care Record

https://www.youtube.com/embed/me1SnxmHwmY

3 0
0 203

Forgive me but our System Administrator who knows how the networking works is OOO...

How does IRIS know which local adapters are available to populate in an Inbound or Outbound TCP Adapter Object? We recently moved from HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.1. When we migrated we moved the VIP over to the new box and set it at the hardware level.

On RedHat when I do an ifconfig I have two ens192 adapaters..

0 2
0 203

Hi Community,

A long time ago, I create a package for a String datatype that works with Regular Expression. It is quite a simple solution.

This can work well with packages like the OpenAPI-Suite, where you can then use the "Regular Expression String" as the type for properties of the validator objects where the Swagger contained a Regular Expression.

I am proposing we start a common package of datatypes for use. The package name to use can be provided by the admins.

3 3
0 203
Question
· Nov 23, 2019
Clearing my cube of data

Hi I am experienced with Ensemble but working in my first DeepSee project, so forgive me if this seems elementary.

My question is, how do I clear the data out? Every time I build I am adding more and more data. But I would like to revert my cube to being 0 so I can reload it and start over? Set my row count back to 0?

I am unable to remove/purge through the management portal

-I've tried to kill my cube Do ##class(%DeepSee.Utils).%KillCube("MyCube.Cube") and then Rebuild it.

Thanks In advance

0 5
0 203
Discussion
· Jan 25, 2021
web service api consumed license

1) Does web service access consume license?

2) In web service program, we used a connection pool to reuse the session id, but it doesn’t work, the license consume increased quickly, it seems connection pool didn’t work, do you have any sample to do it?

1 1
0 203
Question
· Jan 15, 2019
Why <UNDEFINED> on SQL

I have an sql statement that I would like to execute but I get the error

"zSearchChanges+5^MergeHyland.TypeTwoUtil.1 *KeyID"

and here is my sq

l  "&sql(SELECT Key INTO :KeyID FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionalTable WHERE Key = :Key)" any ideas why 
0 2
0 203

Trying to setup my first OAuth 2 client to authenticate against Epic's Interconnect instance that is hosting FHIR/Web Service API's. Epic's documentation says the JWT request has to be sent as a POST request..

Does

GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint

and

GetImplicitEndpoint

automatically put the request into a POST request, or do I need to format a %Net.HttpRequest to POST?

Thanks

Scott

1 4
0 203

I try to create a column with computeonchange.

Its works with CREATE TABLE sql command, but if i use ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN sql command this computeonchange doesn't works.

any reason why?

example:

CREATE TABLE MyStudents ( Name VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL, surname VARCHAR(16))

alter table MyStudents add column fullname Varchar(50) COMPUTECODE { SET {fullname}={Name}_ "?" _{surname}} COMPUTEONCHANGE (Name,surname)

insert into SQLUser.MyStudents (Name, surname) values ('name1',null)

update MyStudents set name = 'name' where name = 'name1'

0 1
0 203

Hello developers!

Share the best practices: 1) saving frequently used code sections, 2) quickly finding it, and 3) quickly including it into the current program?
There was a thought for 1,2 to use DC(this resource), but the search is not always convenient not only for me

The idea on the surface is to use the git repos wiki.
Are there any other best practices?

0 12
0 202