February 20th Release of Developer Community - Release Notes
We released another set of improvements this week and will continue pushing out fixes and features in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you for using the InterSystems Developer Community and please continue providing feedback.
- On the home page "Trending Topics" has been replaced by "Browse by Tag" which allows you to view content by tag. The top 12 tags are displayed by the count of articles posted with that tag. A full list of tags and counts can be seen by clicking More.
- Viewing content by tag (i.e. https://community.intersystems.com/tags/ensemble) now features "Subscribe with RSS" which allows you to track all content in Developer Community by tag in the RSS reader of your choice. Please let us know how this is working for you.
- Additional enhancements to content posting and editing have been made.
- The editor selection dropdown is back, but this time it offers two choices (1) WYSIWYG and (2) Plain Text (Supports Markdown). You can now choose the Plain Text editor and paste in Markdown from the editor of your choice.
- A new "One-Click Upload" button is available in the WYSIWYG editor. This button allows you to easily insert images inline during your editing session.
- A new content sharing option allows you to share content with anyone using email