InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,819 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 60

What is the point of having a dedicated registry if it does not work properly most of the time?

$ docker pull containers.intersystems.com/intersystems/iris-community:latest-em
latest-em: Pulling from intersystems/iris-community
5526e9f3d5c5: Already exists
352b407541ae: Already exists
f6bff04f5338: Already exists
8c3b528467ff: Downloading [=======================>                           ]  125.8MB/262.2MB
e2b23b0bff05: Downloading [=============>                                     ]  124.8MB/462.1MB
failed to copy: httpReadSeeker: failed open: could not fetch content descriptor sha256:8c3b528467ff8cc07d86a4979e3e7b8fd36734205539923c8750e1d523f23367 (application/vnd.docker.image.rootfs.diff.tar.gzip) from remote: not found

0 2
0 90
Question
· Apr 20, 2016
Consistent window/tab names

When a class is opened from the Atelier explorer the full classname is used as the tab name. However classes opened from the server explorer only use the class shortname.

It would be nice to always use full classnames so it is easier to navigate open files:

1 2
0 295
Question
· Apr 28, 2016
Cache Installation Issue

Hi,

Our Cache server(version 5.0.15) has recently crashed. We are in the process of recovery. We had replaced the server's hard disk and trying to install the cache(5.0.15) But getting the following error. Any body show some light on the issue.

CctrlInstallStartCP( CACHE ) failed! Return value: 1
CctrlGetLastError() returned:

0 2
0 1K

As you have seen in the latest community publications, InterSystems IRIS has included since version 2024.1 the possibility of including vector data types in its database and based on this type of data vector searches have been implemented. Well, these new features reminded me of the article I published a while ago that was based on facial recognition using Embedded Python.

7 2
2 192

The users wants the ability to modify the logic used to populate PID:22 depending on the value of PID: 39. The logic is as follows

If both PID:22 and PID:39.2 are null then set PID:28 to "Unknown"

If PID:22 and PID:39.2 are not null and are the same value, then populate PID:28 with PID:39.2

If PID:22 and PID:39.2 are not null and are different, then set PID:28 = "Undetermined"

Setting this condition in a transform is straight-forward,.

0 2
0 26

We are running HealthShare on Linux Redhat via Azure.

A couple of days ago, the Azure server rebooted. Which we were unaware of.

Resulting in the Instance being in a downed status.

In the short term I put together a quick script to check the status, if it is down to restart it.

However, before I go down that road, I thought it would be best to inquire if there is a much better and more streamlined solution?

In a nutshell I just want to check and see if the Instance is up or in a state such as down or hung then start it.

0 2
0 352

Hi -

I'm trying to rewind a cursor back to the first row after looping part of the way through the implied result set, but I'm not finding a way to make this happen, is there some such iterator variable or directive that I can leverage to accomplish this?

I could code around it by pulling identifiers and/or values into a local array, and then hand code up an iterator over my local results copy, but this feels like a "redesigning of a wheel" approach, and I thought I would check before I start down this path.

Thanks

0 2
0 449

Hi Community!

You're very welcome to watch a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, InterSystems Product Manager:

Natural Language Processing with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pQur_PJn_w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 490

Hi all,

I have a rule to throw a message when there is an error. I want to prevent send the email if the origin of the error is the API to send the email

This is my rule

Now, If there is any error in any process, it works, but if there is an error in MyProduct.BO.SendEmail it is trying to send the error again, and it is a infinite loop.

Is there any way to check what is the origin and don't process if the origin is MyProduct.BO.SendEmail?

1 2
0 275

Hi All

I have a BP which has a transformation.

when I run the process I end up with the following error:

----

ERROR <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: Terminating BP Propirion.BP.GetServices # due to error: ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable
+
ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: Object is immutable

----

I have created a context named : HL7Message type of: EnsLib.HL7.Message and in the start of the BP assigned the request to it (using set in assigned activity)

What did I miss ?

Thanks

Gadi

0 2
0 885
Question
· Sep 15, 2016
Help

Hi All,Cache is not starting ,I checked the cconsole log it is showing the below error.
The following parameters are missing from section [Journal]: '2,12' at line 143,but i checked in last cpf file,
In cpf file consist of that particular line
[Journal]
AlternateDirectory=C:\InterSystems\CACHE16\mgr\journal\
BackupsBeforePurge=2
CurrentDirectory=C:\InterSystems\CACHE16\mgr\journal\
DaysBeforePurge=2
FileSizeLimit=1024
FreezeOnError=0
JournalFilePrefix=
JournalcspSession=0

0 2
0 346

I am writing a Python tools I want to access the %Monitor.System.License properties:

1. AvailableDist
  2. AvailableLocal
  3. MaxUsedDist
  4. MaxUsedLocal
  5. CurrentUsedDist
  6. CurrentUsedLocal

Initially I want to develop Objectscript to verify access to the properties. But I can not figure the proper syntax.

I first attempted:

set ans = ##class(%Monitor.System.License).AvailableDist

which failed.

I tried another approach:

set ans = ##CLASS(%Monitor.System.License).%GetParameter("AvailableLocal")

0 2
0 253