Article
· Jul 25, 2022 8m read
Introduction to Django part 2

In the first part, I've shown how to start a new project on Django, as well as define new models and add already existing models.

This time, I'll introduce an admin panel, available out of the box and how it can be useful.

Important note: do not expect that if you try to repeat actions from this post it will work for you, it does not. During the article, I had to do some fixes in the django-iris project, and even in DB-API driver made by InterSystems to fix some issues there as well, and I think this driver is still in development, and we will get more stable driver in future. Let's decide that this article only explains how it could be if we would have all done.

11 2
0 373
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,874 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I created a new class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer:

Class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer Extends %DeepSee.Component.Portlet.abstractPortlet
{

Property Data As %String;

ClassMethod %OnGetPortletSettings(Output pInfo As %List, ByRef pSettings) As %Status
{
    Kill pInfo
    Set pInfo(1) = $lb("Data", , , "Data", "Data setting")
    Quit $$$OK
}
}

It's a ZEN component and DeepSee portlet. It's immediately available in the namespace I created it in. DSW package is mapped to %ALL and to Samples, but if I try to create a widget with this portlet I get ZEN class not found error.

1 2
0 313
Question
· Feb 13, 2020
Cache Unit Test with jenkins

Hi, everybody,

I've been reading some posts in the community but I haven't been able to come to a conclusion. Here's my point.

I have a cache code, and following this guide https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?K... but I can't understand how to run this from jenkins for example, without using the console, and thus automate the process. That is to say, if it were possible to do it, what steps should I follow.

Thank you very much

1 2
0 839

Hello,

We currently use codesets to normalize NDC code descriptions in our clinical viewer. Lately, we have started receiving RXNORM codes and they were only displaying the codes in the viewer and not the descriptions. After a short investigation, I found that the RXNORM codeset in the registry was empty. After filling this up, it still didn't resolve the description of the drug.

The SDACodingStandard in the SDA is an OID and I see it in the OID registry and does point to RXNORM.

0 2
0 298

Hi,

We have a mixture of legacy and new systems, and are grappling with the issue of moving documents between systems.

At the moment we are mostly using file drops and encoding metadata in filenames, but a new supplier (letter transcription) is going to provide a Hl7v2 feed sending MDM^T02 messages with PDF's of letters base64 encoded in the message itself.

We are thinking of asking all our suppliers to go with MDM (or ORU) for sending documents.

I'm interested in the pros and cons of the options; and if there are options I haven't thought of.

0 2
0 676

Hello,

I am still trying to figure that Calculated Measure stuff and I hope to learn from you. I have several cubes I am trying to create calculated measures using the Calculated Member Expression.

I have a cube called Cards. There is a measure called count that give total cards count of 15,000. There are two dimensions I am considering. One is the CreditGrade (A, B, C, D, nograde) and the other is the date of the scoredate.(2000-2015).

The CreditGrade dimension has two hierarchies. H1 being the creditnumber and H2 being the CreditGrade (The one I need).

0 2
0 145

How can we insert into a table using a stored procedure?

Table structure :

CREATE TABLE SampleHospital (
Hospital VARCHAR(50),
Location VARCHAR(50),
UserName VARCHAR(50),
UserFullName VARCHAR(70),
LastLogin TIMESTAMP,
LoginCount int)

Procedure Name:

call Custom_MENS_Other.samplesp('2021-11-02','2021-11-04','H001')

0 2
0 206
Question
· Sep 28, 2022
Flush on CSP-page

CSP Page prosessing;

Is there a way to flush temporary cache data to csp page while server is still prosessing the end of page ?

So, the whole page is a LOOP which gathers the data. It seems to reveal the output only after when whole thing has finished. Is it possible to flush data to screen on every loop ?

0 2
0 135

I'm looking for any codes that match my parameter that we have received since 1/01/2020 based on the FromTime, EnteredOn or Status (if both are empty).

(Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and FromTime>"2020-01-01"]) | (Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and (count(FromTime)=0 or FromTime="") and EnteredOn>"2020-01-01"])
| (Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and (count(FromTime)=0 or FromTime="") and (count(EnteredOn)=0 or EnteredOn="") and Status/Description="Active"])

This works like a charm with standard XPATH query tools but HS does not like it.

1 2
1 196
Article
· Apr 25, 2020 2m read
Static WHERE Conditions

The typical WHERE condition in SQL relates mostly to some content of the rows you work on.
So it needs to be calculated and checked for each row you access.
Differently (and that's why I named it STATIC) is a WHERE condition that is independent of the rows you access.

14 2
1 490
Question
· Nov 7, 2022
Ens.Alert

Hi Community,

I am working on sending Gmail with error details when any errors occurs in the ensemble production.

I am facing the below issues while doing it

1.I have Ens.Alert (Business process) using the class Ens.Alerting.AlertManager and Emailoperation (Business operation) using the class EnsLib.EMail.AlertOperation. here my business process is not sending the Alarm request to business operation eventhough i am using rule to connect the business operation

2.What are SMTP server details needs to given for Gmail?

0 2
0 229
Question
· Jun 2, 2020
Node.js fails to open database

Hi,

My attempt to run a node.js command fails at the open command with a "Error loading Cache Library: C:/InterSystems/Cache2018/bin/cache.dll; Error Code 126 (The specified module could not be found.)" result. I can't argue with the error message as the cache.dll file doesn't exist. Apparently I missed an installation step. Could somebody point out what it might be please.

Version: Node.js Adaptor for Cache: Version: 1.1.136a (ABI=48)

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.4 (Build 504) Thu May 14 2020 14:31:34 EDT

0 2
0 280

Brainstorming the project we would build to showcase in the current female health themed InterSystems FHIR Contest, our girl band decided that we need to do something practical for the ordinary user and to solve some burning issues of the modern life. This discussion led to the idea of creating a project that will help women not to forget their health in daily grind - FemTech Reminder.

8 2
0 415

Hi all

I require an operation that will get a list of hosts every X minutes and call them, using values from my database.

The only issue is that I can't find any sort of scheduling/ timed event functionality in Ensemble. The documentation isn't particularly helpful so I thought I'd give the community a shot.

Is there any existing functionality in Ensemble that allows for scheduled operation calls?

Thanks

0 2
0 313