Introduction

InterSystems has recently completed a performance and scalability benchmark of IRIS for Health 2020.1, focusing on HL7 version 2 interoperability. This article describes the observed throughput for various workloads, and also provides general configuration and sizing guidelines for systems where IRIS for Health is used as an interoperability engine for HL7v2 messaging.

6 3
3 1.5K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,449 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Jul 29, 2020 5m read
SQL for ^ERROR Global

Standard error logs in IRIS / Caché / Ensemble are written global ^ERRORS.
As this piece dates back some decades back to previous millennium its structure
is far from the typical SQL storage structures.

11 16
3 876

InterSystems has identified an issue with product distributions containing Certificate Authority certificates that expire at the end of 2020. This issue does not affect system operation or system security in any way, although it does generate alerts about expiring certificates in the cconsole.log or messages.log files.

2 2
3 743
Question
· Jul 27, 2020
SHA256withRSA 加密

想问一下IRIS里有SHA256withRSA 加密算法的实现吗?因为最近用到该加密算法进行接口调用。

Translated by moderator

I want to know if IRIS has SHA256 with RSA encryption algorithm? we have interface needing this encryption algorithm recently.

0 5
0 451
Question
· Jan 27, 2020
IRIS supports of Python and C++

I cannot find those folders under my IRIS install dev folder. Those were in my cache install dev folder.

Will InterSystems drop those support? If yes, why are there some discussion about Python/Iris in this forum?

Of course, I wish IS continue to support those.

0 23
1 1.4K

Hi colleagues!

Every day Johns Hopkins University publishes new data on coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic status.

I built a simple InterSystems IRIS Analytics dashboard using InterSystems IRIS Community Edition in docker deployed on GCP Kubernetes which shows key measures of the disease outbreak.

This dashboard is an example of how information from CSV could be analyzed with IRIS Analytics and deployed to GCP Kubernetes in a form of InterSystems IRIS Community Edition.

Added the interactive map of the USA:

19 13
3 957

While the integrity of Caché and InterSystems IRIS databases is completely protected from the consequences of system failure, physical storage devices do fail in ways that corrupt the data they store. For that reason, many sites choose to run regular database integrity checks, particularly in coordination with backups to validate that a given backup could be relied upon in a disaster.

16 8
9 1.9K

Hi all,
By using VS code, I want to copy multiple files to local directory, then sync them to server, but I can't find where local directory is stored?
In Atelier IDE, I could open a view of server and can copy the code to the project, then code is saved in the local directory. When I copy multiple files to the local directory -> choose sync in Atelier -> the code will be synchronized to the server
How to do this from VS Code?
Thanks!

0 14
0 718
Article
· Sep 10, 2020 3m read
How To Create "Write-Only" Code

One of the leading benefits of ObjectScript is the speed and efficiency it allows for an experienced developer. Let's look at an example of how you can benefit from ObjectScript today.

Suppose you have a class that stores the names of your users. We'll call the class Data.User, and give it a string property Name. Next, we will need a method to create a new user or update an existing one. A naive, simplistic approach might look like this example:

6 10
0 622

In 2020 we implemented HealthConnect as our HL7 interface engine. Having completed this, we are currently evaluating whether it would be beneficial to migrate our managed file transfers from our current MFT software, MOVEit to HealthConnect. I am interested in hearing from any InterSystems customers who have previously used MOVEit and currently using HealthConnect for file transfer managment. Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 2
0 282

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems Analytics Contest!

Date & Time: Monday, January 4, 2021 – 10:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • An open discussion about technologies being used, bonuses, questions. Plans for the next contests.

6 3
0 354

Hi all! 2nd time poster and still kind of a newbie. I Googled and searched the posts but did not find anything quite like my question. I have an XML to HL7 2.6 MFN_M16 translation. I created an XML schema and I am using it inside a DTL to translate data to HL7. The XML is rather simple EXCEPT one element as data separated by pipes. This only happens when one item has multiple PAR Locations. To make a valid HL7 message these multiple PAR Locations each need their own IVT segment.

XML Par Location is equal to HL7 IVT:InventoryLocationIdentifier OR (IVT-2)

0 4
0 352

We are using Native .NET API from IRISProviderCore21 package, inside .NET Core app, and having issue when trying to call function that takes instance of the class as parameter. The server is IRIS 2020.1.0.217.1

In a nutshell, the code looks like this:

// Create instance of the parameter class, proxy object

var paramObject = iris.ClassMethodObject("MyParameterClass", "%New") as IRISObject;

paramObject.Set("property", "value");

0 2
0 233

We have a custom FTP Service , and custom FTP adapter . Customization is just to find a duplicate file and for giving specific dynamic file spec pattern.
While running and polling for files, we are getting this error. Could you please help ? What's the issue and how to resolve it ?

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPListFailed: FTP: Failed List for <FileName> (msg='Cache error in 'readResponse': <READ>zreadResponse+4^%Net.FtpSession.1',code=426)

0 1
0 352

I searched to see if there was a previous question on this, but I didn't quite find anything. Please link if you think this has been answered before (I have a feeling it has): what are the barriers to source control using Cache 2018 and Studio?

0 12
0 1.3K
Announcement
· Dec 31, 2020
Happy New 2021 Year!

Hi Developers,

We want to sum up the results of 2020 and meet 2021 together with you!

This was a very unusual, strange, dangerous, online year. A year full of politics, courage, diseases and deaths, new life-changing technologies, and innovations.

This was a unique year for the Developer Community too – for the first time we had a 100% virtual global summit, we introduced series of online contests and we are doing regular online meetups – this is all new and all this is already a part of our life.

This year we introduced the Japanese and the Portuguese Communities in addition to the English and the Spanish ones, and we are waiting for the Chinese community to join!

12 7
0 274