InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,116 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi -- at a customer site we have 8 Access Gateways, with a couple of different load balancers that decide which projects go to which subset of AGs.

We're about to go live with a project that uses a subscription, and we have that subscription pointing to one of the AGs. What if that AG goes down? The project is dead until the AG is back up. The subscription forces us to pick an AG that's registered in the Gateway Registry -- I don't see a way to get a cluster or load balancer address in there.

0 1
0 166

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how InterSystems has been building out capabilities to support current and future regulations in the US market that can have a significant impact on payers and providers:

How InterSystems Supports the CMS & ONC Regulations as well as Prior Authorization @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vt7KHbln3lY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 303

Hi all.

I have a scenario where I am receiving NACKs and I'd like to adjust the error handing of the operation based on the content of the NACK.

For example, I could receive the following and want to move onto the next message:

MSH| ^~\&|||||20221025083135.489+0100||ACK ^A02^ACK|9271|D|2.5.1
MSA|AE|1664378390234
ERR|||207 ^Application internal error ^HL70357^^^^^^Cannot transfer patient, encounter is cancelled.|E

However, I could also receive the following and want to keep retrying:

0 1
0 221

Dear All,

I’m having trouble creating the following business service. It’s intention is to pick up an CSV via FTP and pass it to a Business process that transforms it to a HL7 message.

I have created a record map for the CSV file, which I am trying to call in the business service and parse it into a new message class, which can be transformed in the business process.

Please could you advise:

Business Service:

0 2
0 566

Hi,

I'm often required to copy the database from production to test.

This is to 'refresh' the database on test.

To achieve this I copy all required IRIS.DAT files from production to test.

The nodes are mirrored on production.

The nodes are not mirrored on test.

Each of the database files IRIS.DAT has a mirror attribute.

Is there a way of checking if the mirror attribute is set for the database file? eg. an objectScript program

0 4
0 279
Question
· May 25, 2017
Atelier and Inspector

Hi,

Cache Studio's inspector window can show me a Cache class's properties,methods parameters, XDATA blocks, Triggers, Foreign Keys, Queries and more, in a table in the Inspector window. Additionally, for properties, where the property accepts parameters, these parameters are listed together with possible value choices.

0 7
0 427

Hello All,

I am compiling a REST Operation to call our hospital Administration system, following tutorials around the REST API's etc. First time we have integrated like this so not much knowledge around our hospital - hoping someone on here can help.

I have been using the JSONStreamToObject Method which is working as i expected, apart from trying to get a specific item in the example JSON Response as follows:

{"test":"abc","name":[{"use":"usual","family":"Matest","given":["Mia"]}]}

0 2
0 531

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Automated InterSystems IRIS Cloud Scaling

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4O2Nr5f_0vo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 299

Hello,

We are wondering how could we iterate over a segments list,

The use case is that we are sending from Process X to process Y a message, only if at the OBR4 CE1 there is a certain code. We were getting this field as follows:

set context.studyReason = request.GetValueAt("ORCgrp(1).OBRuniongrp.OBRunion.OBR:UniversalServiceIdentifier.Identifier")

How could we iterate over the following message and get both OBR4 CE1 (1 and 2):

0 2
0 603
Question
· Jun 8, 2017
SQL Connect

How to simply going to get the value of the system language from ^%z? Because I got a problem, U2 context isn't setup while connecting the SQL Connect.

0 4
0 335

Hi Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Using Variables in InterSystems ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AA1QA9roDCw

0 0
0 143

Hello,

I have been struggling and could use some help as I think I'm burnt. I am trying to change a Textual 2.5.1 OBX;5 with multiple iterations to a simple non-iterating outbound result. I have played around with $piece but can't seem to get it to work. The outcome I would like is for OBX;5 to look like this: |Positive| and currently it looks like this: |Positive~_~_~_~_~|. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 3
0 428

Good day, I would like to find out the size of Caché ObjectScript variable in order to guarantee that my program will not leak, equally in terminal and Caché globals. For example how huge number I can store in that variable ? And what happen in Caché when variable will leak ? How is this behavior treated? (how much memory is reserved for common variable?)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

0 2
0 665