Question
· May 9, 2017
Atelier: GetDocs bug?

Greetings.

I'm trying to do some experiments using the Atelier REST API, but I noticed a bug that I simply can't bypass.

When requesting the Atelier server asking for an array of docs, it seems to fail when using it with multiple formats.
Like: [ "RCWWW015.int", "Class.cls" ]

While this method does return the class's source code, it fails when fetching the routine.
Like this:

1 1
0 290
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,959 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello Respected members,

I am new with InterSystems IRIS , want to setup the environment on RHEL 7.5 with multiple lun layouts (separate LVM for DB , Journal, and WIJ),

I would like to get some help in setting up the same, as far as I know, the installation will go through on a single directory ( I did not see any option to chose path/directory for DB's or WIJ /journals), hence after installation I would like to move my DB's to separate LVM and WIJ on another LVM set

0 9
0 290

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 290

IO devices can be assigned to a mnemonic space using, for example:

u device::"^%X364"

Is there a method that will return the assigned mnemonic space for the current device?

I can infer it by attempting to write to the device using a non existent write /mnemonic and then inspecting the error returned, but this is rather messy and could potentially affect the status of the device. For example:

0 2
0 290

Hi all,

Does anyone know if a process (which is using a license unit) does an OPEN or USE to send data (to a label printer as an example) through TCP, will result on license slot usage?

If so, will use a new connection of the currently used one by the process or will get a new slot?

Kind regards

0 1
0 290

I created a Zen page with a header. All is good. I then created a new Zen page and during the wizard specified that it was a "subclass of a template page". So now I have Class Custom.App.HomePage Extends Custom.App.TemplateMaster. If I visit HomePage.cls I see the header from the template. However, the HomePage class has no XData Contents section so I have no idea how to actually add content. I tried adding the section but once I do then I don't see the template content anymore.

0 2
0 290

Hi Community,

join the fun "Wonders of the World" journey on InterSystems Global Masters advocate hub!

You'll see a challenge to provide feedback on Global Masters, a challenge with selfie photos (OMG that's so great to see the Community's selfies! That's not a public challenge so don't worry we will not publish it unless you gave us your permission!), challenges with interesting facts and tech video.

3 9
0 290

Hi guys!!

In the system that I work, I came across an iterator pattern that uses the %Resultset library without performing the close after executing the query. Does anyone know how to say what are the impacts of not performing such a procedure?

If you have any model of iterator pattern made in caché to recommend as a good example, I will be grateful hehe :D

1 5
0 289

Hi Community,

The new video from Global Summit 2019 is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems IRIS Roadmap: Analytics and AI

https://www.youtube.com/embed/W2zvl3BO1lA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 289

Artificial intelligence is not limited only to generating images through text with instructions or creating narratives with simple directions.

You can also make variations of a picture or include a special background to an already existing one.

Additionally, you can obtain the transcription of audio regardless of its language and the speed of the speaker.

So, let's analyze how the file management works.

9 2
1 289

We’re now less than a month away from our annual conference, the InterSystems Global Summit. This year, we’ll be descending on the beautiful outskirts of San Antonio, a city worth visiting for its wonderful river walkway and its 18th century Spanish Mission, even if it hadn’t been the location of this year’s InterSystems event. Leaving the tourist guidance to the tourist guides, let’s take a closer look at what the conference has in stock for you, including a dedicated post-summit symposium on AI and ML on Wednesday October 3!

4 0
0 289

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS Roadmap

https://www.youtube.com/embed/06Kye7WmS8g
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 289

We have multiple databases running on a single server. I have duplicate interfaces on each database.

If we're doing testing in copy #1, the interfaces should be running in that copy. I want to block analysts who try to start the interfaces in copy #2.

So, I'm looking for something that would check the port and tell me the status: already in use or free.

My challenge is that this system needs to stay ISO/ANSI compliant.... so I can't use any of the newer tricks.
Is there any plain-old Cache' I could use for this task?

0 13
0 289

Hi Developers!

Recently we announced two new challenges on Global Masters: 'Bugs Bounty' and 'Pull Requests'.

And we are getting a lot of submits to the challenges which are not the thing we are expecting there. So I hope this post will give some shine to this quest.

'Bugs Bounty'

Ok! What are we expecting from 'Bugs bounty'?

There are a lot of Open Exchange solutions that come with public open-source repositories on Github: project and repo, another project and the repo, another one and its repo, and many more on Open Exchange.

0 0
0 289

SetIdentityInsert call controls the ability of the user to specify a value for the IDENTITY property when saving a new object, a value for the IDENTITY column or an explicit ROWID value in an SQL INSERT. If IDENTITY_INSERT is false and the user specifies an explicit IDENTITY or ROWID value when saving a new object or inserting a new ROW then an error condition is reported.

Setting takes effect immediately and lasts for the duration of the process or until SetIdentityInsert is called again.

My question is how can I change this setting system-wide?

0 2
0 289

A Webinar was held today for our Czech and Slovak partners and end users. This webinar was an online version of what we originally planned to present earlier this year in Fabrika hotel, Humpolec as a workshop. Due to the current epidemiologic situation a decision was made to move the workshop into the virtual space.

3 5
1 289

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the Security Contest 2021 that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Basic Authentication usage - 2
  • Bearer/JWT Authentication usage - 3
  • OAuth 2.0 usage - 5
  • Authorization components usage - 2
  • Auditing usage - 2
  • Data Encryption usage - 2
  • Docker container usage - 2
  • ZPM Package deployment - 2
  • Online Demo - 2
  • Code Quality pass - 1
  • Article on Developer Community - 2
  • Video on YouTube - 3

See the details below.<--break->

0 1
0 289
Question
· Mar 1, 2020
SQL Inbound Adapter Errors

Hi,

I created a BS with a SQL Inbound Adapter.

Query = "SELECT rowid, fname ,lname,datesent
FROM labs
WHERE datesent IS NOT NULL"

DeleteQuery = " update labs set datesent = Getdate() where rowid = ?"

KeyFieldName = "rowid"

i am getting the following errors.

"NOT assuming network disconnect error based on: Gateway failed: DropStatement."

"Skipping previously errored row '235'"

0 1
0 289
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 289

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to export projects via VSC?

I opened the project through the "InterSystems Tools" plugin (command is "Edit Code in Project") and I can correctly work on it.

However, when I try using the "ObjectScript" plugin to export the project (right click on the project -> "Export Project Contents")

This message appears and it is not possible to export the project:

0 3
0 289

Presenter: Misha Bouzinier
Task: Gain an understanding of natural language processing and the current state of the art
Approach: Discuss how InterSystems iKnow technology fits into the NLP ecosystem and complements the output of other components such as Lucene and Stanford NLP tools

A 101 session on Natural Language Processing that positions Intersystems tools in the broader ecosystem Problem: we’ve been touting “unstructured data” for five years, but many people both internally and externally still don’t know what it means to “process natural language” in general and how iKnow and our upcoming UIMA capabilities fit in this NLP ecosystem. This session will describe what a number of common technologies offer and how bare-bone NLP output typically needs to be complemented with more classic analytics or inference tooling to get the value out.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 289

I have an SDA feed from an Edge server that eventually is fed into HSHI / Analytics. This edge server is loading up patient demographics (in the Patient object), which feeds the HSAA.Patient table in HSHI / Analytics.

However, we have other edge servers also feeding into the same HSHI database, and these other edge servers have better demographic information.

1 2
0 289