Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 289

I have one REST service extending %CSP.REST

I am trying to call one method using JOB, its not getting called does anyone have any idea if i am doing anything wrong here.

works : do ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

does not work : JOB ##class(TestFramework.API.E2E.Service).RunCases()

0 6
0 319
Question
· Jul 2, 2019
Ensemble Queue Counts Incorrect

A couple of our queues in Ensemble are reporting a queue count of one however there are no messages in the queue. Does anyone know what the best method is to reset to the queue count back to zero or remove one from the queue count?

0 8
0 518

Hey Intersystems-Developer,

I have already used that and know its possible, but can't find it anymore :(

I need dynamic access on proxy objects. For example:

set key = "lastName"

set name = obj.name

set lastName = obj.key <- Not possible

set lastName = obj.GetAt(key) <- Not possible

How can I get access to that object with my dynamic variable "key" ?

Best regards.

0 3
0 283
Question
· Jul 31, 2019
DICOM TCP IN to File Writer

Has anyone had any success receiving a DICOM TCP in, and then using a process to write to a file while responding to the sender correctly? I'm pulling my hair out, and would love to know where I'm going wrong.

0 2
0 241

For Cache client install automation, where are the remote server settings stored on a Windows 10 PC?

Are they stored in the registry? I found the Cache registry key, but it only lists the remote server address and not the ports.

Are they stored in an INI file? If so, I haven't found it yet.

I can push the client install via the very helpful CEDocs URL (https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCI_windows_silentinst)

0 2
0 371
Question
· Aug 12, 2019
write #

Hi

Is there any way to control what control sequence is sent to a device when a "write #" is executed?

I have an application that establishes a banner at the top of the terminal window and when we do a "write #" the banner disappears. I need to be able to recreate the banner line as part of the screen clear.

Thanks

Jenna

0 3
0 325

Currently one of our applications, coded in Cache, performs web service API calls out to one of our vendors. We now need to be able to send a Client ID in the portion of the Soap envelope.

I think I have a clue of what I need to do but not 100% sure. We were thinking we could use the method %SOAP.WebClient.SetHttpHeader(field name, value) but when I have tired using this method and looked at the Soap log to see what is sent, the field is never showing. I realized I could be setting the wrong object using the method.

0 4
0 306

After creating a new dashboard the filters and favorites are not displaying on the left side.

The version info is as follows:

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801_3_18358U) Tue Jul 24 2018 16:38:29 EDT [HealthShare Modules:Core:15.032.8680 + Linkage Engine:15.032.8680 + Clinical Viewer:15.032.8680 + Active Analytics:15.032.8680

Thanks,

LG

0 3
0 155

I have the following message when I try to import a WSDL to generate a SOAP service:

ERROR #5319: The type of a property of a class series cannot be recurring: SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType:escape
> ERROR #5030: Error occurred while compiling SeleneHL7Service.hl71.escapeType class

I have found in the documentation:

5319 The type of a property in a serial class cannot be recursive: %1

0 1
0 406

Hello community!

I have a question about the %OnSave method of a class. We have a class that has two properties that are classes.

Class A

Class B

Class C

Class A.PropertyB as Class B

ClassA.PropertyC as Class C

Classes B and C also need to point back to Class A - it's just the way it is. We need to be able to use any one of these classes and get to the others (it's actually even more complicated than this, as Classes B and C also have a PropertyC and PropertyB as well, respectively) :

0 3
0 773

Hello

I am trying to import a WSDL using the wizard and it outputs:

ERROR #6413: Element 'wsdl:binding:operation:msg': corresponding to message null : http://services.sanidad....

I have tried to find more information:

It is close to this case, however it is not the same error number:

0 1
0 377

Hello,

I have a couple of IOT devices that communicate via WebSockets to our backend.

I successfully managed to create a websocket connection between server and (iot)client using %CSP.WebSocket
However I would like to implement authentication on this using the HTTP headers at the same time of Connection: Upgrade.

I tried to set the headers to globals in order to debug but they are always empty.

Example code:

0 1
0 255

Hello guys,

Is it possible to map a package as read only?

I know it is possible to mount the source database as read only and map the package in the target namespace. But I would like to make the mapping read only so that the package would be "read only" only in the target namespace.

This would avoid someone to forget to set the database read only again if a modification in the package is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jonas Zanon

0 3
1 274

While I can query the HL7 message class EnsLib.HL7.Message (EnsLib_HL7.Message for SQL) to my heart's content in the SQL Shell or the Management Portal's SQL page, I can't seem to SELECT anything other than ID/%Id from an ADO/ODBC client. Properties such as TimeCreated, Name, MessageTypeCategory, etc. all seem to prevent the query from ever completing EXCEPT when I provide the ID as part of the WHERE criteria.

This works fine in the Management Portal and Shell:

0 7
0 394
Question
· Jan 14, 2020
%CSP.Rest custom headers

I would like a REST client to be able to send a custom header with the http request, for example "APPLICATION-ID".

This can be seen in the CSP gateway trace but I have tried using %request.GetCgiEnv("HTTP_APPLICATION-ID") in various formats and parts of the classes but cannot work out where I can get this. Documentation says this should work but is for normal CSP pages.

Any ideas?

0 6
0 337