InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Nov 9, 2020
Default LOCALE installation

Hello there,

I have a simple question related to the default locale after healthshare installation.

Will it be the default one already selected in the O.S.?

I mean, because locally I have it in english, but I have seen it in spanish (by default) in some other machines and the only reason I could understand it is because of the O.S. default language.

Is my assumption right?

Regards,

0 1
0 146

I am trying to match on config items that have the same Vendor name in them for custom alerting.

Example:

FromVendornameSiteADT

ToVendornameORM

Where Vendorname could be several systems that have multiple interfaces.

How can I find all config items (interface names) with the same Vendor name, without explicitly naming them?

0 9
0 307

Hello, everyone,

Now that Virtual Summit 2020 is over, we'd like to remind everyone that we would still love to hear your input on Certification topics via a very brief survey - less than 8 minutes. You can even indicate if you would like to be a Subject Matter Expert for us in the future and what kinds of incentives you'd like to receive to do so.

Please let us know your thoughts:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2ZVHNPS

Thanks,

Jamie Kantor, Certification Manager

0 0
0 106

Hi Cache team, I am in the need of listing all the user defined schemas that are present my Cache db and also the user defined tables and views and Columns of those tables and views through Queries. So that I can write some JDBC code to run the queries and fetch the above metadata. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kranthi kiran.

0 2
0 2.3K

Hey Developers,

See how InterSystems IRIS Adaptive Analytics can be used to aggregate and query billions of records from a virtual cube, applying machine learning and analytics to that data.

InterSystems IRIS Adaptive Analytics in Action

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BCV1v91iZwk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 184

Hey everyone.

I have noticed that my backup mirror is warning that the MirrorDatabaseLatencyTime is having a bad time (time in ms is 3000, and warnvalue is 3000). While I look into what may be causing this latency between the two servers, I was considering if reducing the size of the journal files would improve this value in any way.

My assumption is that reducing the file size would mean that the frequency of the journal files being created would be increased, but the reduced size would mean that the transfer and application of each file would be reduced.

0 2
0 564

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Developing InterSystems IRIS solution using GitHub Codespaces

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kklh_ht2aJg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 257
Question
· Nov 4, 2020
IRISReference in Native Api

I am trying to use IRIS Native API in .NET code I see following code snippet here https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

IRISReference valueRef = new IRISReference(""); // set inital value to null string
  iris.ClassMethodString("%SomeClass","SomeMethod",valueRef);
  String myString = valueRef.value;               // get the method result

But IRISReference is not available as a type.

0 3
0 195

Hi

My Ensemble platform worked well before.

Since yesterday , I found out lot of slow request ,I opened trace for one message.

as above shown.

It take about 8s from HisEmrRouter to ADTRoutingRule.

In my opinion, HisEmrRouter And ADTRoutingRule is Simple Rule, should't do IO operation. should be pure compute.

Why does it take so long to process the routing?

0 10
1 340

Hi,

I need to read a UTF8 encoded text file and translate the content to 8-bit.

Using %File class and $ZCVT(TXT,"I","UTF8") works , but I see that if the content is larger than max string (32000) and we cut the content

To max string chunks, we can get a <translate> error if we cut it in the "wrong" point..

Is there a better way to do this task?

My code looks like this:

0 10
0 1.8K

I currently have an Ensemble production which accepts and handles SOAP requests. I now need to support the exact same data, but instead of coming in as a SOAP request, comes in as a multipart/form-data request. The body of the message would look something like:

0 4
1 726

Free certification exam attempt for all attendees of Virtual Summit 2020!

InterSystems is proud to offer free InterSystems Certification exam attempts to all attendees of InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020. The one free exam attempt will be made available to all registered attendees and can be used at any time until December 31, 2020.

This is our standard online exam service with online proctoring that is normally priced at $150 per attempt.

9 3
1 472

Get your hands on our technology with On-Demand Experience Labs available now through November 6th. Each lab is paired with an office hour session scheduled for this week. Learn more about how you can get hands-on with our technology.

Join the office hours to get answers your questions about the labs, talk about how the technology fits into your environment, and discuss implementation. Sign up for the Office Hours/On-Demand Experience Labs today. The labs have gotten great reviews so far!

0 0
0 142

Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Interoperability Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Interoperability Contest.

In this webinar, we will talk about the interoperability capabilities of InterSystems IRIS, will do a demo of building the basic IRIS interoperability solution, and demo how to use the PEX. Also, we’ll discuss and answer the questions on how to build interoperability solutions using InterSystems IRIS and IRIS for Health.

Date & Time: Monday, November 2 — 10:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Stefan Wittmann, InterSystems Product Manager
🗣 @Eduard Lebedyuk, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

5 3
0 182
Question
· Nov 2, 2020
HL7 - FHIR

Hi All,

I know hundreds of people have done this but I'm looking for some DTL's as a start to do HL7 to FHIR, I appreciate everyone's HL7 is slightly different, but just some starter DTL's would be much appreciated? Can anyone help?

Regards

0 2
0 456
Hi Developers,

InterSystems is offering a new and easy challenge as part of Global Summit 2020. As you know IRIS Data Platform 2020.4 and IRIS for Health 2020.4 are now in preview release. We are looking to improve the developer experience in migrating from earlier 2020 container release(s) of these products to the 2020.4 preview release.

We invite you to complete a survey and get 7000 points on Global Masters🎁

1 1
0 229