Question
· May 7, 2020
%Net.SSH.Session

We are getting CoClass not available [80040111] when using %Net.SSH.Session. Does anyone know if there is a security setting that would disable this object?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 3
0 274
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,169 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Is there a way to add specific table permissions to a security role programmatically? I'm working on scripting some of the initial setup work when we sell certain add-ons to our software, and I see how I can assign resources to a role and give it a description, but I don't see how I tell it that this role gives the user, for example, SELECT privileges only on the invoices table, or SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.

0 1
1 208

Hi everyone,

I have an existing application on HealthShare 2015 and decide to move it to HealthShare 2018 to make use of Atelier support. I am using Eclipse Photon with Atelier Plugin 1.3.

Most of things are working better on Atelier comparing with Built-in studio of HealthShare. However, when I tried debugging CSP file with Atelier I encounter 2 problems:

0 1
0 319
Question
· Nov 9, 2022
SQL gateway connections

Hi Guys,

My understanding is that SQL gateway connection is a way where you can have two ensemble instances where in instance A you can have a class and then you create a connection from instance B and you can run queries for that table from instance A into B?

But as I checked the doc, it says that SQL gateways is a way to just import data from an instance to another?

Thanks

0 1
0 320

Hi Community,

Watch this video to explore common security pitfalls within the industry and how to avoid them when building applications on InterSystems IRIS:

The OWASP Top 10 & InterSystems IRIS Application Development @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NTF6PcgoZxM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 303
Question
· Jun 14, 2017
SQL Query for Range

Hello,

I have a question related to running an SQL query for range of data.

I am running a query like:

Select A,B from table_name where A>=12345 AND A<=12390

- Where A and B are my two of the properties under the mentioned table/class definition

- A is an integer property

Question: The result of the above query does not return me all the values between the mentioned range of integer though I do have all the values in that range. I see that some of the values are missing in result.

0 9
0 454
Question
· Jun 9, 2020
Cache SQL question

I have a table with 4 column: MRN (primary key), Name, DOB, and Gender. I want to bring in the values on all of the columns into a DTL. Currently, I declare variables for each of the columns and using 3 select statements.

0 4
0 253
Question
· Jun 19, 2017
Date Filtering Functionality

I have come across several cases where I need to set a Date filter to send only send any admit/scheduled date past a certain point. We have a couple different date comparison functions but none looking at the true date. Most of them are date + 15 or etc. Does anyone have a good date function they have written to say if x > 20170102 ?

Thanks

Scott

0 14
0 2.1K

Hello,

We would like to learn how would you approach this task.

We would need to check every day a set of folders which are outside our server (in fact we could see them as if they were "inside" the server), then we need to check for modified or created files in the last day, and move all the ones which match the criteria to just one folder in our server.

We have thought about doing the following:

1) Create a task to run it each day:

0 5
0 593

Hi everyone!

We have many severs (DEV, QA and LIVE) besides many other slave servers (about 133) that are running Caché instances. Before writing this utility myself, I would like to know if anyone has done it before. We need to change the SuperUser password and do other credential setups like this on all of these servers and we don't want to do it one by one.

0 4
0 697

Dear Community,

I need to collect a file from an FTP server over FTPS.

I have the :

• credentials saved correctly
  • correct host and port informatoin
  • correct filepath I am trying to collect from
  • I have setup the SSL configuration in System > Security Management > SSL/TLS Configurations and this tests sucessfully

When I run the business service to connect it connects, but soon after connecting it fails to open the directory:

0 3
0 361

Hello,

I am using a class based on %UnitTest.TestProduction to test Health Connect production.

I read in Class Reference IRIS for UNIX 2020.1:

Note: This class is not intended to be used in InterSystems IRIS instances.

Why should this not be used in IRIS? I have not seen any difference using this with HealthConnect 2017 or IRIS 2020.1

0 1
0 258

I am trying to figure out how to loop through the EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Results to get all the attributes. From router I am passing EnsLib.LDAP.Messge.Search as the request param. Response is EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Results. I am invoking the EnsLib.LDAP.Messge.Search BO.

At the BP level, trying to figure out how to extract all the attributes for a EnsLib.LDAP.Message.results

0 2
0 189
Question
· Jul 18, 2017
how to release memory for process?

hi

I query large mount of rows from one table with JDBC, and will prompt <store> error. I found that it was out of process memory (default 16M, max 49M in version 2010.2) .

so my question is : how to release memory for large mount of rows query? or how to resolve this error?

0 24
0 803
Question
· Dec 20, 2022
TrakCare iprint

Hi,

I'm trying to configure iprint for trakcare.

My trakcare runs on linux IRIS(SUSE).

iprint is from MicroFocus [previously Novell]

iprint is a print facility that many printers support where there is a virtual queue for each AD user.

You can log onto any iprint printer using your AD credentials and you can access your virtual print queue. You can then physical print from that virtual queue.

Has anyone configured this for their trakcare?
In order to do this I need to:
- map each trakcare user to their equivalent AD user

0 0
0 142