Hi all,

As you know, it is very complicated to debug a Business Service Rest API because the object is created when the applications receive a request, so we cannot have the JobId that we can use to debug.

https://docs.intersystems.com/iris20211/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?...

So, I'm trying to get the JobId when the class is being created, write a trace in OnInit() method and write the JobId in a log info

1 3
0 129
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,110 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have a cache client trying to call a web service using SOAP version 1.2. We receive a SOAP error with the following text:

COD>w ##class(DBMS.Tools).DecomposeError(%objlasterror)

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: <Fault><Code><Value>s:Sender</Value>

0 3
0 2K

Hi members,

I have these data :

and need to exploit the first character of cot field (Library CDU classification) like this :

I get this result... it's approximatively what I want... but I need it in just one line !

With mySQL I get it with just GROUP BY rcddate

0 3
0 306

Hello,

When i click on the menu to run the Data import wizard from MP, i receive following CSP error

<UNDEFINED>zOnPageHEAD+229^%cspapp.exp.utilsqleximwizardcontent.1 *schemaname : CSP Error

It is happening for all the namespaces. Looks like some permission issue. Same issue with Data Export wizard. Help to resolve this will be appreciated.

I am using

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.2 (Build 865_0_18763U)

Thanks,

0 3
0 272

I get NOROUTINE when I try to call a label in a routine in another namespace:

d someLabel^|”OTHERNAMESPACE”|someRoutine(inputVar,.resultByReference)

Two questions:

1. What is wrong with my syntax for calling a label in the other routine, versus just the root of the .int/mac?

2. Can I pass a parameter by reference when using extended routine reference?

0 3
0 614

Here is an ObjectScript snippet which lets to create database, namespace and a web application for InterSystems IRIS:

set currentNS = $namespace

zn "%SYS"

write "Create DB ...",!
    set dbName="testDB"
    set dbProperties("Directory") = "/InterSystems/IRIS/mgr/testDB"
    set status=##Class(Config.Databases).Create(dbName,.dbProperties)
    write:'status $system.Status.DisplayError(status)
    write "DB """_dbName_""" was created!",!!

write "Create namespace ...",!
    set nsName="testNS"
    //DB for globals
    set nsProperties("Globals") = dbName
    //DB for routines
    set nsProperties("Routines") = dbName
    set status=##Class(Config.Namespaces).Create(nsName,.nsProperties)
    write "Namespace """_nsName_""" was created!",!!

write "Create web application ...",!
    set webName = "/csp/testApplication"
    set webProperties("NameSpace") = nsName
    set webProperties("Enabled") = $$$YES
    set webProperties("IsNameSpaceDefault") = $$$YES
    set webProperties("CSPZENEnabled") = $$$YES
    set webProperties("DeepSeeEnabled") = $$$YES
    set webProperties("AutheEnabled") = $$$AutheCache
    set status = ##class(Security.Applications).Create(webName, .webProperties)
    write "Web application """webName""" was created!",!

zn currentNS

5 3
6 1.4K

Hi all

We are looking into automating worklist report SQL queries that we run manually on InterSystems IRIS platform but we would like to have them run on a Java application.

This means we must have a way to get our java application to talk to IRIS in order for those queries to run. Please advise on how to go about this?

Regards,

Ephraim Malane

0 3
0 216

Hi Guys,

I have a DB server (ser-app-db) where IRIS is installed as server.

I have a Web server (ser-app-w) where IRIS is installed as web server and configured as CSP gateway.

I followed the configuration guide and ser-app-w perfectly display the CSP and CLS pages.

But that's not working for my REST service, for exemple with the REST sample:

http://ser-app-db/REST/CRM/Get?ReqID=123(GET): work and show the request

0 3
2 1.1K

Hello developers, I'm a newbie to Intersystems technologies and I started to work with Caché and Ensemble, and to be more specific I'm working with systems integration. In a scenario where I need to develop new software from scratch, would it be better to develop this new software using REST APIs? Does anyone have any recommendations about courses?

0 3
0 294
Question
· Jun 7, 2016
Atelier bracket problem

We have noticed that when compiling with Atelier (either Atelier itself or sending the code through the REST interface) that the build will fail if all brackets '() {} []' are not closed. This includes brackets opened in comments.

For example, this will fail:

class myclass

{

//if someVar {

}

I do not know if this issue has been fixed or if this issue has been brought up, but it has been a nuisance over here.

1 3
0 327

Hi,

I'm new to IS and the HL7 transformations using the DTL. I need some clarification on the foreach action.

I want to iterate over IN1 segments, and output only segments that contain certain allergy types in IN1-2 with foreach. Inside the foreach block, I check for allergy type "FA" in IN1-2 and, if found, send the segment with only the required fields (fields #1, #2, #3, and #5 to be exact). Please see the foreach block below:

0 3
0 78
Article
· Aug 21, 2019 2m read
ToolBox-4-Iris

Hello everyone,
After some work with IRIS we want to share our ToolBox-4-Iris with you.

What is this about?

The ToolBox-4-Iris is an API for IRIS with a collection of handy and useful tools - features that are not available in IRIS, but greatly simplify application development. To save time and effort on the "typical tools" that every developer needs. This includes additional classes, individual methods or even more efficient macros, which are described in the respective packages.

Content

11 3
1 386
Question
· Mar 10, 2022
Visual Studio Code Development

Please, I am having trouble connecting to one of several Health Share servers using ISC's Visual Studio Code add-on.

Installation seemed to go smoothly. I have InterSystems's Studio and was able to automatically pull in my existing connections. However when I try to make a connection it fails.

Here is a configuration of one connection slightly edited for security:

"xxxx-hsiecommon-base": {

"description": "This has been created by the CCR system export.",

"username": "therock",

0 3
0 514

Hi folks,

My fist post here and a tricky question right away!

I have a remote MySQL database table ("SomeData"; not under my control), and a Caché-class (remote.SomeDataAccess) linked to it via ODBC using the link table wizard.

The remote table has a field "id" which is the primary key and an autoincrement bigint value. This has been considered in the setup and the generated class has an

1 3
0 402

hi,

i have two where-clauses:

a) ... WHERE company=1 and product=7

b) ... WHERE product=7 and company=1

with other words the position of the where fields are swapped.

now the question is:

bring the where clauses a) and b) the same performance(queryplan) or do i have to write it in a special order???

in my point of view, there is a parser/optimizer who cares about this, so i don't have to care about.

2 3
0 374

Loading your IRIS Data to your Google Cloud Big Query Data Warehouse and keeping it current can be a hassle with bulky Commercial Third Party Off The Shelf ETL platforms, but made dead simple using the iris2bq utility.

Let's say IRIS is contributing to workload for a Hospital system, routing DICOM images, ingesting HL7 messages, posting FHIR resources, or pushing CCDA's to next provider in a transition of care. Natively, IRIS persists these objects in various stages of the pipeline via the nature of the business processes and anything you included along the way. Lets send that up to Google Big Query to augment and compliment the rest of our Data Warehouse data and ETL (Extract Transform Load) or ELT (Extract Load Transform) to our hearts desire.

A reference architecture diagram may be worth a thousand words, but 3 bullet points may work out a little bit better:

• It exports the data from IRIS into DataFrames
  • It saves them into GCS as .avro to keep the schema along the data: this will avoid to specify/create the BigQuery table schema beforehands.
  • It starts BigQuery jobs to import those .avro into the respective BigQuery tables you specify.

5 3
0 962
Question
· Nov 7, 2016
Binary Support in JSON?

I'm working on a REST service which will include a binary stream as a request property. I'm currently encoding the stream as BASE64 and passing it as a string value, but I was wondering if there is anything in the Caché JSON support that may be a better fit for encoding this data? Thanks Chris

1 3
0 851