Currently we are using Health Share 2015.2.2, and looking to upgrade to the latest version in the next month.

From what I understand we have to upgrade to 2017 or 2018 prior to going to 2019.1 since 2019.1 is on the IRIS platform.

In trying to outline my steps in the upgrade process I came up with a question.

• Can a Full System Backup from 2015.2.2 be restored into 2019.1?
  • Do I have to restore the 2015.2.2 back up into 2017 or 2018, then do the 2019.1 conversion?

Has anyone had experience with this? or should I open a ticket with WRC?

0 5
0 436
Question
· Sep 17, 2019
DATEPART local date

Hi,

I'm trying to run a query from Management Portal, to get a count of messages in 10 minute periods for analysis. I'm using DATEPART to pull the hour and minute portions, but the value being returned is the UTC value, rather than the actual value.

i.e.

TimeCreated = '2019-09-10 23:01:45'

DATEPART(hh, TimeCreated) is returning 22 rather than 23.

How do i force DATEPART to return the correct display value?

0 5
0 236

In .NET Core you have an option to extend a session using a "sliding expiration". This means that if over half the time has passed and the user actively uses their session then the expiry timer gets reset and the user remains logged in. This can lead to the curious situation where you have an active authenticated user with an expired access token being used in data-access requests.

0 1
0 3.5K

I am experiencing a problem with an EDI process that uses a SQL Batch Service to connect to our DEV environment. However, when we point the EDI service to our TEST server, it errors out.

I have checked every single property on our TEST and DEV servers as well as the properties on the associated tables. They are identical. Nothing has changed in the SQL either.

0 1
0 264

When calling the below stored procedure using the management portal (Run Query) no data is being retrieve, but if it is directly executed management portal data will show.

"IN" does not work changing it to "=", "like" the stored procedure will work. Does any one know how to fix this ?

Pass values to code is 'AB','TS','SK','GM'

0 1
0 520

I have a cube that lists services, processes, and operations information and wanted to make the names of the items more user-friendly to end users and to use a flag to determine which components would be displayed in the dashboard.

We created another table/cube that has a status flag (1/0) to determine whether we would look at the item, the existing name, and the human-readable name.

What is the best way to reference the data in the new cube from the original cube to use the human-readable name?

Thank you, LG

0 1
0 161

I am sending a PUT FHIR message for a CodeSystem Resource using the defailt Service and server that was installed when I installed the FHIR on the NameSpace.

When I try to use the FHIR Request "id" property it is empty; e.g. pFHIRRequest.id is EMPTY. I really need to get this value, how can I get it?

I added a trace ion both the HS.FHIR.Service and HS.FHIR.Server.Process, details to follow:

0 3
0 390

Hello,

I've got a table with many attributes and data. There is 10 000 000 registrations approximatly.

I need to make a research on this table with filters, paging, and order.

You can see an example of my SQL request :

SELECT * FROM ( SELECT TOP ALL * FROM ANCV_Data.Titre WHERE etatTitre = 'Emis' ORDER BY numRemise desc) v WHERE %vid BETWEEN 1 AND 25

Cause there are many data on my table, my SQL req is too long if I don't have index on my attributes BUT there are many associations possible...

0 1
0 208

I have a persistent class.

I want to store one of the properties there as a stream or a string depending on a size.

99% of values would be strings (less than $$$MaxStringLength characters) so I don't want to store everything as streams.

What do you think of this approach?

What's the best architecture to implement in this situation?

0 4
0 544

Problem

I'm working on exporting data from an Intersystems Cache database through the Cache ODBC Driver. There is a particular table that is giving me an error message. The ODBC Driver crashes and reports an error from the Cache system. I think I was able to trace down where the error is coming from, but I do not know how to debug or fix the error.

The table I am trying to extract is called SEDMIHP.

Here's the Error:

0 2
0 1.2K

I'm looking for options to create multiple DFT HL7 messages based on data contained in a ZCO segment in a single inbound DFT message. I have the following ZCO segment:

ZCO|CCC^Charge Code|1306794,1071301,23510,1071424|MFCD^Charge Code|14232,3542|||||

In this example, I need to create a new DFT message based on the data contained in ZCO:2. Each code needs to be in it's own DFT message and put in FT1:7.1. The number of codes will vary for each inbound message, but each code will need to create its own outbound message to the client.

0 5
0 1.1K

I am reviewing some code where the % sign has been used liberally to name arrays that are worked on by different methods within the same class. Apparently it is not good practice to name variables with a "%" sign as the first character because this could overwrite other similarly named variables from other developers, including ISC! Is there another way to make a variable public ?

0 8
0 618

I have one abstract class and several subclasses. All share one data/id global.

How can I get concrete class name from id (without opening the object)?

What I have so far:

write $p($lg(^DATAGLOBAL(<id>),1),"~",*-1)

It does the job, but is there a more official way?

0 3
0 262
Question
· Mar 7, 2019
JSON challenge

Hello folks,

I have an JSON object that need to be updated before being parsed into a JSX component.

Source JSON obj:

var Obj = { "data": [
  {"id":1, "text":"Task #1", "project":"10", "sub_project":"10-1" },
  {"id":2, "text":"Task #2", "project":"10", "sub_project":"10-1" },
  {"id":3, "text":"Task #3", "project":"11", "sub_project":"11-1" },
]};

Required JSON obj result:

0 1
0 382