Our 3M Computer Assisted Coding system goes down on a regular basis for updates, the Applications folks like us to Disable the Business Operations when this happens and start them back up when they page the on-call person. The Business Operations have to be started in a sequence to guarantee that all the ADT being sent it processed before we start sending everything else.

0 0
0 111

We have a rest service that collects production status information like whether a connection is disabled, enabled, etc.

I would like to present that data in a DeepSee dashboard but do not know how to create a pivot that accesses the data gathered by the service.

Does anyone have any information or documentation about how a dashboard would be configured to use use a Rest service?

Thank you

0 2
1 260

Hi guys,

Environment:
Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801U) Wed Dec 6 2017 09:07:51 EST
Platform:
Windows Server 2016
We have mapped 6 Databases for Shadowing to shadow/backup server with same kind of environment and platform.
The process for shadowing is growing or keeps on running in back round, not sure whether it will die or not - refer screenshot

We want to know how many process does cache instance will take for one database shadowing

0 2
0 299

I am trying to return a stream soap response using web services I can call my web service supply it with a xml string which works fine . I then work on that XML and try to return a Stream but all works in the production when my service receives the stream after I get the error as if its trying to copy stream to a variable and I am confused as to where that operation happens.

0 3
0 846

Hello,

lets have two abstract %Persistent classes A,B with NoExtent keyword (storing data in separate globals for each subclass).

Class A Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

}

Class B Extends %Persistent [Abstract, NoExtent]

{

Property Aref As A;

}

Let B class reference the A class. Since the A class has no extent the reference wont work in subclasses. It wont be even usable in SQL. Is it possible to solve this problem? Whats the recommended way to deal with references/relationships using NoExtent?

0 6
0 245

A report that I need to create - I need to write a class method that will execute a few queries and save the data to a class and then return the data in a result set that can be used in the Logi report as a Stored procedure.

I can create the class method that is a Stored procedure and do the queries and manipulate the data, however I am having an issue at the end of the method to return the fields back as a result set.

0 3
0 67

I am reading the following code in ObjectScript:

GitHub repository

And there is a sentence which I am facing difficulties to understand:

kill ^OPNLib.Game.CWLF(..World)

I know that kill removes variables, OPNLib.Game are the package and subpackage, and ..World is a property. However what does CWLF mean?

You could think that it is the class' name, but it is:

0 2
0 183
Question
· Apr 23
Write Daemon Status

Hi,

Is there anyway available to get the current status of Write Daemon through code?

Generally, this information is present in Management Portal->System Operation->System Dashboard->System Usage->Write Daemon.

Thanks & Regards,

Syed

0 5
1 83
Question
· Nov 11, 2019
Creating an FTP Report

Good morning all,

A question to see if anyone out there is already doing this.

We have built a custom BS based off of the EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter. We have our processes wake up (using the Scheduler), grab the files in the directory, stay awake for a while, and then go back to sleep.

Each file goes through on its own message. So we can trace each individual file and we know if it made it successfully or not.

0 1
0 325

the file being created on the FTP server will have a format that includes the current date I would like to pull this file off the FTP while ignoring other files on the same location.

Inbound Service Class

I would like to find the file on the FTP that is being created using Todays date. But it appears that the wildcard are not recognizing the file format:

0 5
1 282

Does anyone know of an API that will do a hostname look-up based on IP? We could of course use call-out but the format of the results vary based on OS and if there is already an ObjectScript tool which will parse this then we'd rather use what is already available.

Thanks!
Ben

0 4
0 260

Throughout my years working within HealthShare\Ensemble, I have been able to mimic the Data Lookup page trimming it down to give our Ancillary areas access to modify their own data Lookup tables.

I am currently working on building a CSP application to allow certain users to update MS SQL tables by going through HealthShare. I thought all I had to was create the CSP pages and grant access. I am able to access it off my desktop, but when I have a user try to access the application, they get the sign in but then it doesn't do anything. So I think I might be missing something.

0 1
1 389

I'm using Cache SQL and want the ability to choose a specific index.

I've boiled the problem down to one table and simplified the query down to

SELECT *
FROM Registration.PatResp
WHERE SchedApptNum=8450022

SchedApptNum is indexed, but instead of using that column, "Show Plan" indicates that it's looping through the entire Registration.PatResp table on Id (the primary key for the table).

I've done a tune-table with no change.

0 6
0 894