Hi everyone,
I have this global with 2 informations in it: Reference (ex: 1329) and Code (ex: JMMK-G1D6).

^DataTest = 3
^DataTest(1) = $lb("","1329","JMMK-G1D6")
^DataTest(2) = $lb("","1516","AMEV-GVPF")
^DataTest(3) = $lb("","2333","4QC6-4HW3")

With ObjectScript, i want to test if Reference 1516 exists in the global.
In the InterSystems portal, i can do it with SQL (SELECT count(*) FROM DataTest where Reference = '1516'), but can we do the same in ObjectScript without SQL and manipulating the global directly ?

0 4
0 119
Question
· Nov 1, 2019
Compaction of Large globals

I would like to Compact globals in a database to free up space.

I would begin the process on Saturday morning, but am concerned, due to the size, that it would not complete by Sunday evening. I understand that the process is setup so that it can run with users on the system, however, as the advice indicates, this would not be ideal.

Can the process be stopped if it does not complete by the time you want/need it to?

Do you know how to guestimate how long the process would take?

0 7
0 505
Question
· Nov 15, 2019
Question on sharding

Prior to IRIS, using ECP to share databases under heavy I/O load has known latency issues (in our environment), which pretty much restricted using shared database with relatively static or slow-changing data. In IRIS, will sharding mitigate the latency issue and allow any table to be shared?

David

0 2
0 231

Hi,

I'm new to IS and the HL7 transformations using the DTL. I need some clarification on the foreach action.

I want to iterate over IN1 segments, and output only segments that contain certain allergy types in IN1-2 with foreach. Inside the foreach block, I check for allergy type "FA" in IN1-2 and, if found, send the segment with only the required fields (fields #1, #2, #3, and #5 to be exact). Please see the foreach block below:

0 2
0 38

I am generating the DDL from a modeling tool - ERStudio. But the DDL has 2 issues right now.

DROP TABLE schema_name. CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;
The Constraints is not supported but works with the statement - DROP TABLE Study_Definition.EVENT_STORE CASCADE;

Second if there is no object to drop, it throws an error, so is there a check like in sql server If_Exists that we can use in CacheDB?

0 1
0 215

I configured a SQL inbound adapter to monitor my local Cache database.

But I got "ERROR <Ens>ErrOutConnectFailed: ODBC Connect failed for 'SAMPLES' /
'' with error ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: DSN/User Connect."

Same error if the DSN setting is blank or set to my namespace.

Question is whether SQL inbound adapter is for external database server ONLY?

0 3
0 273
Question
· Feb 24, 2020
%GetComponentByID Compile Error

Hello,

I have a class I'm working on that is extending a base class that contains the %GetComponentByID method and a section of the new code I'm writing uses %GetComponentByID but when I attempt to compile the class I'm getting an error that says the method doesn't exist.

Am I missing something to be able to include the GetComponent method in an extended class?

0 7
0 219

Hi

We are trying to use Ensemble as a Router for DICOM Worklist. So when a DICOM Client sends a request (ECHO Or C-FIND), We want Ensemble to carry such request to Epic EMR. When Epic EMR responds with a Response, We need to be able to forward that response back to DICOM Client. I wanted to see If anyone has a working example of this scenario.

Examples we have in DEMO namespace are not entirely falling into this scenario.

0 2
0 364

Hello,

We have a Service which behaves differently even though two equal Soap UI XML requests are being sent, from different systems.

When it is being sent from the other system, our Service's log shows:

ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: invalid HTTP version'xmlns:ges="http://XXX.XXXXXXXXX/GestionPacientes">'

When we send the same XML message from SoapUI, it is being processed by our system.

0 1
0 414

Hello,

We are developing a Transformation and we are wondering: how could we debug and show a XML message which is being an output from a transformation, without storing it into request/response/callrequest/callresponse? We mean, how could we show a context variable in the production?

For example, let's have a transformation which stores an appointment in a variable called: context.especializadasConFormatoPrimarias

How could we show in the Production?

Currently it is being stored as the Transformation's output:

0 1
0 204

Hey Community,

my Caché Version is 2013.1 and I can't update now.

I want to serialize a SQL Answer row into an Array filled with objects and then convert it to json.

Actually I use the following, which is very error prone when I have to do that often:

0 7
0 663
Question
· Apr 22, 2020
SQL Statement Highlighting

Hey Community,

my Caché Version: 2013.1 and can't update now.

is it possible to highlight SQL Statements like in embedded SQL with all the features from SQL Statements?

Actually I use SQL Statements with a simple string like:

set myquery = "SELECT TOP 5 Name,DOB AS bdate,FavoriteColors FROM Sample.Person"

But when the queries are more complex it will be very cluttered and unstructured.

0 2
0 230

Okay, we've got a quite useful way to very easily Import and export our objects as JSON, similar to what we already had before for XML.

So, It's a %JSON.Adaptor. But the issue here I faced with, working with Stream properties.

I have an example, when I generate an object, with stream binary stream properties. Export and Import the same, but getting the different resulting objects, depends on the original size of streams.

0 6
1 1.2K