Out of curiosity, I was looking in ^ROUTINE global to see how routines are stored internally.

I found out that lot of nodes are displaying "~pointer" as associated value (eg: instead of a string).

What are those pointers ? My guess is that it references some cache internal structure (eg: some nodes inside a B-Tree).

Is there a easily way to see what is behind ? Are pointers useful for user globals or is this something purely internal to Cache database ?

0 1
0 208

Currently I have a program that is going to be used to compare global nodes between namespaces. Using nested FOR statements I am stepping through global nodes and comparing between the namespaces, if the global values are different I then parse the node comparing each delimited segment.

This is working.

I want to now be able to set what global I am in as a variable to expand on this concept.

Program architecture

0 3
0 208
Question
· Apr 30, 2022
SQL JSON_OBJECT

Hi.

I'm trying to serialize property of type %TimeStamp in SQL statement with JSON_OBJECT, but I get a raw string instead of JSON DateTime format string. %JSONExport method on the same object works fine.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Matjaž

0 3
0 208

In trying to define a Class Parameter that I can use in SQLComputeCode I can't seem to get any of the syntaxes for the using of the parameter where the SQL compute code will actually evaluate the parameter values. There is nothing specific that I can find in the docs about SQLCompute Code and Parameter usage.

Is there some specific syntax for accessing a class defined parameter in the SQL Compute Code that works?

This is on: IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2022.1.1 (Build 374U) Tue Oct 18 2022 17:37:34 EDT

0 4
0 208

I'm close with this but I'm not sure how to grab JUST the GT1.3 data. I know I can do a substring but finding the 3rd | is a tad tricky. I've not been this deep in SQL for 15 years.

SELECT SUBSTRING(hm.RawContent, (CHARINDEX('GT1',hm.RawContent)), 50) as NameDesc
FROM Ens.MessageHeader as em, EnsLib_HL7.Message as hm
where em.Status = 'Suspended'
and em.MessageBodyId = hm.id

I expect it should flow like this...

SELECT UNIQUE SUBSTRING(RawContent, (FIND 3RD PIPE),(FIND 4TH PIPE) as NameDesc ....

0 1
0 208

Hi guys,

I've two Ensemble instances running in a 2016 server but only one of them showing in startup programs.

the ensemble cubes doesn't showup in the programs list from the Start button as well so how can I add the cube so I can access it's facilities (Studio, MP,...etc)

0 4
0 208
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Globals export exclusion

Hello everyone,
I'd like to export Ensemble globals, but without Ensemble messages, this way:

^^database>s list("Ens*.gbl,'Ens.Message*.gbl")=""
^^database>write $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export(.list, "/tmp/globals.xml")

Documentation says that it could be done by adding an apostrophe, but it doesn't work for me - all Ens* globals are still exported.
What I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

0 9
0 208

Iris DAT file is filling up the Internal Storage with available Free Space to Zero. Is there any Alternative measures to reduce the File size or to control the Capacity. Is there any chance to save Local storage.

Once the Local Storage is full, Production is not responding and throwing Out of Space Error.

Does IRIS has any Internal Cloud Storage which can be used for managing and Storing Database Operations. If yes, How can we configure it,

0 5
0 208

I have a module that sends EMAIL from a Cache INT routine (listed below).

In order to make sure the columns align in the body of the message that the recipient receives I want to force the setting of the FONT and SIZE in the body.

Does anyone know what I need to insert in this code in order to control font and size?

Alternatively is there a way to send mail from within Cache that will keep column data aligned?

Thanks.

s server=##class(%Net.SMTP).%New()

0 2
0 208

Has anyone come across a good using Embedded Python to convert a Python List object to an IRIS %List object?

My use case is I want to open an SQL entry with an Objectscript class method, then pass some information from that row into a separate Python class method which will then create a Python List object, then have the Python class method return that list back to the Objectscript class method in such a way that the Python List can be converted to an IRIS %List object for me to then use in the Objectscript code.

0 3
0 208

Hello,

I work on deploying IRIS using Kubernetes operator and Red Hat OpenShift. I encouraged another team working on Java application to consider using IRIS as database. My team deployed IRIS cluster using two mirrored data pods for the other team. The other team asked me for the connection information.

To learn how to use Java with IRIS, I attempted to deploy two apps from Open Exchange:

https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/CRUD-GLOBALS-IRISNATIVEAPI...

2 1
0 208

Off the back of the Interface Monitoring post I had created a class that queries the Ens.AlertRequest global and returns the entries between 6pm the night before and 6am in the morning.

I tested this build in our T&D environments and the build worked very well.

However in our production environment the query is being truncated, by what I believe to be a timeout and I get a partial query output.

In the System>SQL pages my 12 hour query times out.

0 5
0 208

We have solution which uses IRIS with IAM and webgateway integrated.

After integration, we notice that in the kong configuration in the kongdb upstreams are not created as listed in the kong.yml

We noticed that, IAM api calls are failing with enterprise license expired.

[kong@iam-deployment-75f485954c-ssdfv /]$ curl --location --request POST 'http://localhost:8001/services/'
{"message":"Enterprise license missing or expired"}

From Logs:

0 3
0 207

I am trying to find out when a Business Service was created, and by who. I have reviewed the audit trail and it doesn't appear that this information is actually logged there. I am hoping that this might be logged in a SQL table or global someplace. I have reviewed the SQL tables in that namespace and have come up empty. I thought it might be located in Ens_Config.Item, but that table is sparse.

Anyone know where this information might be logged?

Thanks, Jim

0 1
0 207

I use the InterSystems cache to implement a web services program. I receive the data sent by the other person. However, I receive the wrong text (the normal text is the question mark "??????"). The other party uses the gbk code to send Chinese. The other party cannot modify the gbk code, what should I do to receive normal Chinese text? Thank you.

I use ensemble 2010 and ensemble 2016.

0 4
0 207

I need a stored procedure where I can execute multiple delete from statements.

This will work to create a stored procedure, but when I add in other delete from, get error invalid sql statements when try to create

CREATE PROCEDURE DeleteSpecimenTwo
(IN Specno VARCHAR(50))
BEGIN
DELETE FROM PCONT WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;
END;

This doesn't work

CREATE PROCEDURE DeleteSpecimenTwo
(IN Specno VARCHAR(50))
BEGIN
DELETE FROM PCONT WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;

DELETE FROM PSPEC WHERE PSPECNO = :Specno;
END;