Hi,

I am trying to use the LogicialToDate method in the %Library.FilemanDate class. In the class documentation it talks about the parameter STRICTDATA (see below). I would like to set the STRICTDATA to a 1 but I am not sure how to do that when using this method because the method does not reference this as a parameter to be passed into it. (see below).

How do I set the parameter?

Thanks

parameter STRICTDATA = 0;

0 4
0 209

Hi all,

When I run the ^SystemPerformance utility to collect performance data about my IRIS instance (community), it manages to collect all sorts of data except for data related to ^perfmon. I am using %SYS to run the utility which should have all privilages, not sure what's meant by the below error message

0 3
0 209
Question
· Feb 11, 2018
Deep see Learning

I tried to learn DEEP SEE Analytics for our HealthShare "SAMPLES" Name Space. I followed our documentation and tried it. But my management portal analyzer and visual reporting fields are hidden. So Please help me for how do I use the deep see concepts and provide some examples or demo.

Thanks ,

Ponnumani G.

0 1
0 209

Visual Studio Code, like Atelier, connects to IRIS through the Web Server and a web service, unlike Studio that connect to the SuperServer port.

What about the VS Code terminal? Does that open a shell with SSH or does it also use a web service?

In other words, does an IRIS developer using VS Code need direct access to the IRIS instance with SSH or the SuperServer port, in addition to the external or private web server to execute terminal commands?

Is that different with linux vs. Windows?

0 1
0 208

Out of curiosity, I was looking in ^ROUTINE global to see how routines are stored internally.

I found out that lot of nodes are displaying "~pointer" as associated value (eg: instead of a string).

What are those pointers ? My guess is that it references some cache internal structure (eg: some nodes inside a B-Tree).

Is there a easily way to see what is behind ? Are pointers useful for user globals or is this something purely internal to Cache database ?

0 1
0 208

I'm in a tricky situation where a new required property is being added to a class, along with an index on it. The existing data has nulls, so the index build fails. I can't run a query to update the rows where there are nulls, because it tries to use the index, which hasn't been built yet.

0 3
0 208

Hey all,

I am currently working on a website (with Angular) for displaying the results of UnitTests.

Everything is working fine, except that I can not run a test inside a ClassMethod.

I have 2 classes: One for handling which test class should be invoked and then a test class that is extending %UnitTest.TestCase

The test class:

0 1
0 208

Hello All,

I am exploring Ens.Alert to generate alerts for Server exceptions.

I noticed that in the business operation, if you have your code inside try/catch and if your catch doesn't explicitly invoke $$$systemerror then Ens.Alert is not invoked.

Similarly, in the Business process if you have <catchall> then Ens.Alert is not invoked on error. How can I invoke Ens.Alert from <catchall> ?

0 3
0 208

Hi guys,

I've two Ensemble instances running in a 2016 server but only one of them showing in startup programs.

the ensemble cubes doesn't showup in the programs list from the Start button as well so how can I add the cube so I can access it's facilities (Studio, MP,...etc)

0 4
0 208

In trying to define a Class Parameter that I can use in SQLComputeCode I can't seem to get any of the syntaxes for the using of the parameter where the SQL compute code will actually evaluate the parameter values. There is nothing specific that I can find in the docs about SQLCompute Code and Parameter usage.

Is there some specific syntax for accessing a class defined parameter in the SQL Compute Code that works?

This is on: IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2022.1.1 (Build 374U) Tue Oct 18 2022 17:37:34 EDT

0 4
0 208
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Globals export exclusion

Hello everyone,
I'd like to export Ensemble globals, but without Ensemble messages, this way:

^^database>s list("Ens*.gbl,'Ens.Message*.gbl")=""
^^database>write $SYSTEM.OBJ.Export(.list, "/tmp/globals.xml")

Documentation says that it could be done by adding an apostrophe, but it doesn't work for me - all Ens* globals are still exported.
What I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

0 9
0 208

kindly assist with this error, mobile app keeps loading after converting it using Cordova compiler from workbench but the web app is running well.

error message shows this when I check api link on postman:

{

"errors": [

{

"code": 5002,

"domain": "%ObjectErrors",

"error": "ERROR #5002: ObjectScript error: <INVALID OREF>zSetSessionLanguage+7^HSPortal.API.Public.1",

"id": "ObjectScriptError",

"params": [

0 2
0 208