Question
Shreya Patkar · Aug 15, 2021
Post Deployment Support

Hello,

Does anyone know if intersystems has a support document/ support guide on "Healthshare"? We need to share it with our L1 support team.

Any support document with a few known issues with their resolution, that the L1 team can expect and resolve?

0 1
0 101
Question
Kurro Lopez · Oct 29, 2021
Use Rule to call WS 1 to n

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a route rule that can call to a web service according to a parameter of a message.

My first attempt is the following:

I have a common class with all information, BuscarHuecoRequest, and check what is the value of property "CodigoProveedor".

0 1
0 101

Hi Guys,

How do I add another tablepane or gridview to make my tablepane look like expandable and collapses back as in the below pic?

so basically I would like to add a child tablepane or gridview for each row that populate the related details for it.

0 1
0 101

Can I please check if anyone know why the data base resource is created differently when creating a namespace after specifically selecting it to use the default resource %DB_%DEFAULT?

I created a namespace and when creating the DB I selected the option to use the default resource

When the namespace creation was complete , database is using a new resource instead of the default.

0 2
0 101

I'm hoping someone here has some tips. I'm trying to filter by d/t in a routing rule. Basically if before a specific d/t, send to one feed. If after, send to another. The d/t time is in a yyyymmddhhmmss format. I've tried a couple things but can't get it to work as expected. Any tips to accomplish this would be appreciated.

0 2
0 101

Hi,

I am trying to input an entire xml into a sql server table. I am doing this via an operation in Ensemble.

I keep getting the following error

[SQL Server]XML parsing: line 0, character 0, unrecognized input signature

I have setup the table with a column parameter XML.

Here is the request object that is being sent to the store procedure

0 0
0 100
Question
Kevin Johnson · Oct 15, 2020
Article Content

Hello there,

I am new to the developer community and i intend on writing a new article.

I have a few ideas on what to write but i need to know specifically what kind of content it has to be?

I do not want to update content that is not valid and waste the time.

Please let me know what kind of content am I allowed to post as it will be very helpful for this purpose.

Also if i post something and want to remove it i need to know how i could delete / remove what I have posted, or should I inform the relevant authorities if any on instances as such.

1 2
0 100
Question
Kevin McGinn · Aug 31, 2021
Understanding process jobTpe

I have a client running cache on an AIX platform. I put together a objectscript to allow for the viewing the processes running against the database using a select from SYS.Process. One of the values I want in the view of the processes information is Jobtype but I want to convert it from the numeric value to a string value. In the Intersystems documentation there is a reference to an include file $syPidTab.inc that should include macros that make this translation. I have not been able to track down this include file.

0 2
0 100
Question
Rochdi Badis · Jul 11, 2021
Applying Stylesheet

Hi Guys,

I'm using the below style and everything looks good, with my Dynamic Grid width 1300px, but when I refresh my grid the width goes out of whack and the grid is too wide, so how can I re-call my enforce my style to be applied again after refreshing my grid, so basically I'm looking for a line of code that I add it to my refreshing () clientMethod ?

XData Style
{
<style type="text/css">
body {
padding: 5px;
margin: 0px;
height: 100%;
background-image : url(images/bkground.gif);
}

0 1
0 100

Hi all,

I am looking for a best practise approach for providing an ITI-41 based webservice to allow a subsystem to send a provide and register document set transaction via webservice route the request to a registry and loop back the response from the repository to the originating service. Since we need to use Ensemb le 2017.2 I am looking for a best practise to takle that reuirement. As for health connect I could prove a webservice wich supports the named IHE transaction and route it to the registry quite simple. Anyway how would you cope with this requirement under Ensemble?

0 1
0 100

I have a table with a Varchar(max) column that I have created via the HealthShare SQL portal, and I see that in it's underlying class that column corresponds to a %Stream.GlobalCharacter

When I try to do a text search on that column (referenced as cd.Code in the example below) I get an error

0 1
0 99
Question
Con Skordis · Jul 20, 2021
Zen Report page number variable

I have a report that requires a different header block for the first page and another for subsequent pages.

Is there a way to direct a header page to another header page based on what the current page number is?

0 5
0 99

Hello,

I'm using a ComplexBatchFileService to retrieve and process a 425 Mo File ( lines )

At some point the Business Service is in failure , and displays this error :

ERREUR #5002: Erreur Cache: <FILEFULL>%SaveData+18 ^CFAO.EOS.MasterFilePR.PMP.RM.ART1.Record.1 ^CFAO.EOS.MasterFileE50F.RecordD(535405931),e:\eos\
+
ERREUR #5002: Erreur Cache: <ROLLFAIL>%TRollBack+10 ^%occTransaction

0 1
0 99

Hi folks!

How can I refer to a classmethod of the same class while coding another classmethod with Embedded python?

I know that I can call it with iris.cls(classname).MethodName(), but it's more cumbersome even comparing with ObjectScript, where I can call ..MethodName().

Compare ObjectScript:

do ..SetupGame()

and the same call in EmbeddedPython:

iris.cls('eshvarov.sample.SeaBattle.GamePython').SetupGame()

Thoughts?

0 5
0 98