Hi there,

I'm currently getting myself acquired with Atelier and apart from having a lot of fun I noticed an issue that keeps me from merging changes to the server. When importing Files into my project it uses the right encoding (without telling it what encoding to use). When trying to synchronize it shows the Conflict Resolution, with the server side using the wrong encoding therefore displaying gibberish.

0 1
0 262

I'm trying to send a message into a production on change a persistent object.

And when I change an object using SQL - I get an error,
when change the object using objectscript - I get a message (but not an error or exception)
But the most interesting - everything works fine (the object has been changed, and business service receives data)

Persistent class

1 2
0 262
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
SAM - Custom Application Metrics

Now that I have SAM up and running, out of the box I would like to add some Application Metrics. Does anyone have templates, or have suggested classes that someone could use to add custom metrics to SAM? Maybe we should start a repository somewhere? Or would someone be willing to share custom metrics on the Open Exchange?

What I am looking to do is capture the overall HL7 message and header count per day.

0 3
0 262
Question
· Oct 29, 2022
Healthshare on kubernetes

Hi

I'm thinking to deploy healthshare using kubernetes. Has any one done this before? How will the TCP listeners in healthshare work with kubernetes? Will they automatically create a service endpoint so that I can route traffic?

Please advise me on how to think about this.

Thanks

0 9
1 262

I got a problem to resolve, to sum it up I need to extract a function body from a JS file with cos.
I already got the JS code in a string and the function name but I'm kinda stuck as to how to get my function body, I already tried a few things (regEx, counter bracket) but there are comment and strings that block them from functioning. Is there a javascript parser or a good way to do it except by creating a javascript parser?

0 8
0 262

Activate Wizard by-pass

Cache-2016-1.2

1. how to bypass the Activate wizard ?, and run directly the Activate on: .NET x64 COM Assembly (.dll,.tlb)

with object script , something like :

D Activate^%CacheActivate("MyAssembly.tlb")

the MyAssembly.tlb , is ofcourse , a visible Element in activate Wizard table list

2. activate Wizard table list, sometimes throws an error #6101 ?

regards,

Emanuel

0 4
0 262
Question
· Mar 26, 2018
error compilation studio

Good morning, employees

I'm having trouble compiling in studio, I already reported it to intersystems support, but it did not solve the problem.

when calling a method of a class by putting $, follows an example:

0 4
0 261

Hello,
I am currently trying to create a namespace and I keep receiving error #197 when I try to create the database for it. My OS is Coentos 7.7, my cache version is 2016.2.3.903.6.18300 and here is a screenshot of the error.

0 2
0 261
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 261

I use the following code to start a start a job :

Class MyClass Extends (...)
{
    ClassMethod Foo()
    {
       job $CLASSMETHOD("MyClass","MyMethod") //take forever depending hardware
    }

ClassMethod MyMethod()
    {
       //do database related stuff
    }
}

On local environment, calling Foo() is instantaneous (a few ms). On production/test servers (which have much better hardware than local) calling this function is slow and take between 200 ms to 800 ms. Obviously starting a new job with "job" command take lot of time on those environments.

0 3
0 261

I have one abstract class and several subclasses. All share one data/id global.

How can I get concrete class name from id (without opening the object)?

What I have so far:

write $p($lg(^DATAGLOBAL(<id>),1),"~",*-1)

It does the job, but is there a more official way?

0 3
0 261
Question
· Oct 17, 2018
SQLGateWay performance.

I have a ZEN page with nine tablepanes. Each tablepane queries a table in the same SQLServer db. I have a single SQLGateWay(odbc) to this SQLServer db. I need to get better performance when I query all nine table at the same time. Would my performance improve if I had nine SQLGateWays(nine odbc configurations/connections), one for each query? I would appreciate any and all suggestions for getting the very best performance when using SQLGateWays. Thank you.

0 1
0 261

Hi,

Currently I am working to develop smart on FHIR app with FHIRaas with the help of fhirclient.js and facing one issue that .well-known/smart-configuration is raising following error "This endpoint does not have SMART on FHIR capabilities defined" Below snapshot is for reference:

Looking forward to resolve the above issue or workaround

Thanks

0 3
0 261

I have previously setup an Atelier project and it was running. I recently received the 1.3 release. Now, I am unable to click on the previously established connection to my Cache server (as seen in the Serve Explorer. I see the connection and the little arrow (implying that there is a hierarchy of items underneath). But, clicking that arrow opens nothing. Ultimately, I was trying to access files on the server so that I could add some new ones to my existing Atelier Project.

0 4
0 261

We are updating from 2015.1.1 to 2017.2. I am testing the Hot JVM functionality to see if our current functionality is working in the new version of 2017.

I am having a problem trying to make it "fail".

Generally if I put in an invalid renderport then I usually get an error. Now if I put in an invalid renderport it generates the PDF anyway (FOP).

Was there a change where if it fails using the renderserver then it will create a new instance of Java to produce the PDF?

0 3
0 261
Question
· Nov 17, 2020
Terminal replacement

Hi

Has anyone found a good terminal emulator replacement for Cache Terminal?

We want one where the up arrow works to bring back the last command typed (without extraneous characters appearing at the beginning of the line) and be able to run D ^JOURNAL and have it display correctly.

I tried WebTerminal a couple of years back and but it didn't work properly with the journal. I've tried RoyalTS and that doesn't do up arrow or the journal correctly even though it's supposed to be emulating a VT400.

Any suggestions?

thanks

0 4
0 260
Question
· Jul 25, 2022
Process XML document

Hi all,

I am looking at a task which involves processing an XML file. Picking the file up from a folder (c:\test.xml) reading the data out of the XML and archiving the xml after it has been processed.

I was wondering what the best way of doing this would be?

I have got as far as creating a service in Ensemble. The Service I have created uses the class name EnsLib.XML.Object.Service.FileService.

Any advice or tutorials/guides would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

0 3
0 260
Question
· Nov 15, 2018
SQL calculated property rollback

Greetings all,

I have a quick SQL question. I am working with a class, which has a calculated property, which in turned indexed.
The calculation for this property is created based on another property value via:
SqlComputeOnChange = attributes - so basically every time I add a property attribute to my class, my new property
is calculated based on some SqlComputeCode which calls some class method.

That initial setup works as designed.

0 1
0 260