Because I had no idea how to build an integration solution for HL7 and didn't know where to start, I decided to follow the course Building Basic HL7 Integrations with InterSystems on Learning portal to get at least the idea of where to begin. After I studied all of it, I decided it might be a good idea to share my thoughts and reflections about it with everyone.

8 1
4 784

Hi

Just looking to tighten up a new application

As an example, the application may have a path such as;

Omniata.au/csp/SomeApp/ListIndex.csp

on a Windows server in the path of ;

C:\InterSystems\IRIS\CSP\SomeApp

and display images from a path such as;

C:\InterSystems\IRIS\CSP\SomeApp\images\Pic1.jpg

If a user wishes to browse through the website, they could point their browser at the path ;

Omniata.au/csp/SomeApp/images

and guesses some file names, they could view the images

0 3
0 325

Yesterday I downloaded and attempted to install the newest version of the Community Edition of IRIS but not the preview, and attempted to update an older version, but each time I tried to install it, I would get an error, and then an antivirus program would indicate that it had identified and blocked a threat (McAfee identified it as GenericRXAA-FA!EAEEF9B8457F with a location of C:\Users\jivey\AppData\Local\Temp\pbt3FDD840C\IRIS_x64.msi). I tried the installation again this morning and this time a threat was identified by Malwarebytes as Malware.AI.4072586503 and McAfee identified it as i

0 5
1 611
Announcement
· Dec 30, 2022
Happy New Year

Dear community!

It was an amazing 2022 with all of you. Great questions and articles around the whole year and this brings us the most valuable gifts -- wisdom and knowledge.
I want to thank you all for a great year full of fun and pleasure.

This community rocks.

7 6
0 188
Dear Developer,

Here is the 2022 Annual Dev Community Article Digest.
Thank you for your contributions to the InterSystems Community in 2022!
General Stats
1676 posts published in 2022:
– 277 articles
– 481 announcements
– 870 questions
– 48 discussions
2,338 members joined the Developer Community in 2022
10,640 posts published all time
12,061 members joined all time
0 0
0 34
Question
· May 24, 2022
Questions MSM-Workstation

Hello, my name is Roger, I work in a big hospital in Brazil, I'm new to the MUMPS area, I was given an assignment to try to stabilize our MSM/MUMPS system, we have licenses for 1200 connections, however, the MSM starts having problems when we reach about 990 connections, the terminal has a timeout, it gets stuck. Looking at the MSM settings parameters I noticed the following default settings, could this be related?

0 6
0 503
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for December 2022!
General Stats
112 new posts published in December:
– 16 new articles
– 34 new announcements
– 60 new questions
– 2 new discussions
150 new members joined in December
10,638 posts published all time
11,789 members joined all time
0 0
0 123
Dear Developer,
Here is the Dev Community Post Digest for December 2022.
General Stats
112 new posts published in December:
– 16 new articles
– 34 new announcements
– 60 new questions
– 2 new discussions
150 new members joined in December
10,638 posts published all time
11,789 members joined all time
0 0
0 31

I have a CSP page that throw a "414 error - Request-URI Too Long" when I put lot of text (eg : 10000 characters) into a field of a submitted form. The form is submitted using POST method.

Based on some experiments I made, it seems the max size of a URL is around 8200 characters.

What is the official limit, and is there a way to increase it ? I searched in the documentation but couldn't find anything.

1 5
0 2.8K

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn what's in store for patient experience initiatives for our hospital clients:

Patient Experience and the EHR @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_gqmslNaxZA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 257

While you don't need to take your exam before the end of 2022, the vouchers provided to the UK&I Summit 2022 must be redeemed before January 1, 2023. Please register for an exam before time runs out.

You can find additional information about the InterSystems Certification Program here.

2 0
0 190

Hi InterSystems Developers!

Recently I've updated the FHIR dev template so that it now publishes an IPM package fhir-server that makes the setup of InterSystems FHIR server a trivial manual or automatic or programmatic procedure one command long.

Please see below how you can benefit from it.

TLDR

USER>zpm "install fhir-server"

All the details below.

6 1
1 661

What is Web Scraping:

In simple terms, Web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction is an automated process of collecting large data(unstructured) from websites. The user can extract all the data on particular sites or the specific data as per the requirement. The data collected can be stored in a structured format for further analysis.

17 12
9 1.4K

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Introduction to Analytics with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ouvGTFHgmiM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 299

Was wondering if anyone had a simple way of calling ##class(Ens.Director).EnableConfigItem() within a Business Process or adding code to a Custom Service to start or stop the object?

The use case is that I have a Process that uploads a file into a external SQL table. When it is finished I want it to kick off another Service that does the processing of the data that it just uploaded. Once it is finished the response is sent back to the service and when the service receives the response from the process, I want to stop that service from running.

so...

0 8
0 342