InterSystems Ideas News #2
Welcome to the new edition of the InterSystems Ideas News! Learn what we've been up to this past couple of weeks.
Curious about what is going on with all the great ideas you've been submitting to our InterSystems Ideas Portal? Here is the current status breakdown:
✓ 58 ideas are being triaged by InterSystems Product Managers.
✓ 43 ideas can be implemented by Developer Community members.
✓ 11 ideas are being implemented by InterSystems.
✓ 2 ideas are already implemented by InterSystems.
✓ 9 ideas are implemented by Developer Community members.
To make it clearer what stages your ideas are going through here is the diagram:
- Improve Ukrainian translation in IRIS
- Code example
- Full Code Debugger
- Promote video contest
- Create a tool for IRIS BI to test all the pivots and dashboards if they still work after changes made
- Improve Spanish translation in IRIS
- Add IRIS as a supported database for Apache Superset
- For community articles, let admins (and possibly article authors) pin particular comments to the top
- Add address standardization to Normalization (using Project US@ standards)
A tiny reminder, you can filter ideas by status, post new ideas for public discussion, vote for existing ideas, and comment on them on our InterSystems Ideas Portal!
Stay tuned for the next InterSystems Ideas news bulletin and get creative in the meantime!