Is there a way to get dynamic object from iterator?

set arr=[1,2,3]
set iter=arr.%GetIterator()

I pass iterator several frames down and I'd rather avoid passing both the array and iterator, but for debugging I need to access original object in a situation where only iterator is available.

Is there a way to do it?

0 5
0 418

Hello everyone :-)

I would like to update Atelier from version 1.0.262 to the 1.3 one. So I clicked on Help --> Check for updates, and I get these first error messages:

"No updates were found in available software sites."

"Some sites could not be found. See the error log for more detail." etc. cf picture below talking about Proxy Authentication.

1 5
0 418

Good morning,

I have another question regarding batch files and Ensemble/Healthshare. Is it possible for a batch file to check the status of the mirror monitor and return it as a status or value?

At present, we store the name of the instance in an echo and reference that. In the event we have to use a different echo, is it possible to have that in a different variable at all?

I hope this makes sense. If I can provide any other information please do let me know.

Kind regards, Alexi Demetriou

0 2
0 418

Hi, folks!

When you deploy DeepSee solutions you often do not want grant a User %All Role to work with a particular Dashboard.

Consider a Dashboard 'Dash' with a few widgets where listings are being used.

If you manage a Role to get access to the Dash you need to grant access to %DB_DBNAME resource to have a database access, grant access to a Dashboard resource (if any) and ... grant SELECT accesses to all the tables involved in SQL queries being used in all the listings of widgets.

1 3
0 418

NewBie's Corner Session 6 If and Kill commands

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

As in other computer programming languages, the If command is the primary decision makes.

If command with numeric operands

0 0
0 418

Good morning
Thank you for taking the time to read this issue.

In interoperability environments, in what way is it recommended to monitor and detect changes in Web Production components between environments, for example between Pre-Production and Production, or even between alternate Nodes of Production Mirrors?

We ask this question in order to find out what are the best practices, and what is the most methodical, systematic, simple, robust and secure way to perform this monitoring.

1 19
0 417

Hello! Need help...
Please tell a newbie how to connect to a remote database.
OS Centos 7, WebServer type Apache, version cache - cache-2014.1.5.851.1-lnxrhx64,
license:
[ConfigFile]
FileType=License 5.1

[License]
LicenseCapacity=Cache 5.0 Entree - Concurrent Users for Intel (Linux):40, Multi-Server
CustomerName=...
OrderNumber=2010...
ExpirationDate=4/26/2036
AuthorizationKey=...
MachineID=

0 15
1 417
Article
· Nov 23, 2020 1m read
Iris key uploader

Introduction

This is iris-key-uploader a frontend in Angular with it's rest API.

The aim of this project is to easily import key file to Iris from a web ui.

Why this project

Unfortunatly the IRIS panel to change key doesn't give the opportunity to upload the license.

Panel

As you can see, you can only browse from the server side.

What if, you don't have a direct access to it ?

6 6
0 417

hi all,

I am looking to make a JDBC connection to my Intersystems Cache using the JDBC driver 2.0.0.

I see the connection format is as "

jdbc:Cache://<host>:<port>/<namespace>

"

What I really want to do is filter additionally by a certain database, i.e. connect my consuming application to a database under the namespace.

how can I do that? what will be the format

0 4
0 417

Hi Community!

When you run IRIS container out-of-the-box and connect to it via terminal e.g. with:

docker-compose exec iris bash

You see something like:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

Username: ***

Password: ***

USER>

And you enter login and password every time.

How to programmatically setup docker-compose file to have IRIS container with OS authentication enabled? And have the following while entering the terminal:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

USER>

0 3
0 417

Hello everyone,

I'm using Atelier 1.3. When we configure a server and use HTTP to connect, works fine. But when we activate the Secure connection option I get the Unregonized SSL message, plaintext connection?

Do I need to perform any configuration on my server so that Atelier can access a secure connection?

0 6
1 417

Hi,
I created a REST service that works well if called via VPN, for example the url http://192.168.10.60:57772/fm/status returns a JSON string as expected.
If I replace the ip 192.168.10.60 with the ip used for our public website nothing happens. If I remove the port :57772 the browser returns a 404 error page.
Do I have to use a different port or is this caused by the settings of our web server? (We are using Apache Web Server: Apache Cache_Server_Pages-Apache_Module/2016.1.0.656.0-1601.1554d)

0 4
0 417

Hello community!

Is there any method/property/way in Caché to obtain something like unique identifier for installed Caché system? The idea is to get the identifier that will differ on any other installation/machine/etc, but will forever remain the same for the current installation, even if $zv changes (in case of update) or any data is removed from the database.

0 2
0 417

Register for our free NLP webinar to learn how to accelerate your data interpretation workflow.

Key learnings from the webinar:

✔️How we connect OMICs layers and text in your research,

✔️How to link your data to multiple knowledge domains using a single simple notebook,

✔️How our API Functions and digital notebooks can support your NLP and OMICs data interpretation to extend your workflows,

2 0
0 416

(I wasn't able to find this in the docs or the Community, so feel free to point me to a reference that I missed)

How can I determine the effective User and Group that will be used when an InterSystems IRIS process is doing file I/O on the file system for UNIX? Bonus points if you can tell me how to do it from within InterSystems IRIS as well as from the host OS.

Thanks!

0 11
0 416

Hi All,

Can you please guide me on how to restore the .cbk file from the 2015 Cache version into the 2017 version or any other versions of Cache or IRIS software? I have a new instance on my server. It's an entirely new server. I have a .cbk backup file. I want to restore the backup file into a new namespace which one I will create on my new server. When I am trying on ^DBREST utility, I am getting "This is not a Cache Backup File" this error.

Please advise on this. It's a bit urgent.

Thanks,

Arun Kumar.

0 6
0 416

Greetings,

Can someone please show me via coding example(s) how to write an input prompt that will read in a function key, F7 for example, validate that the key pressed is F7 and then process it all via cache.

0 7
0 416

Brainstorming the project we would build to showcase in the current female health themed InterSystems FHIR Contest, our girl band decided that we need to do something practical for the ordinary user and to solve some burning issues of the modern life. This discussion led to the idea of creating a project that will help women not to forget their health in daily grind - FemTech Reminder.

8 2
0 415