Hi,

I know you're doing a big effort to build a new IDE in Eclipse ecosystem but Visual Studio Code is a new an even better and faster tool for coding... did you have any plans to release any COS extension for it in the near future? There you can already find extensions for all current more common progrmaming languages and it would be great to have COS as one of them.

Thanks

2 5
0 1.4K

I have 2 instances of Cache, one of 2010 and the other 2016. On both I have created a SSL Configuration with same name.

When I connect to a SOAP Service Client from Cache 2010, I get the above error.

If I connect from Cache 2016, the connection get through.

How can get more details of the error in the Cache 2010 instance to be able to fix this issue.

I have enabled the SOAP Log and it does not give much of details.

Regards

Anil

1 6
0 5.1K

I created a new class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer:

Class DSW.Addons.htmlViewer Extends %DeepSee.Component.Portlet.abstractPortlet
{

Property Data As %String;

ClassMethod %OnGetPortletSettings(Output pInfo As %List, ByRef pSettings) As %Status
{
    Kill pInfo
    Set pInfo(1) = $lb("Data", , , "Data", "Data setting")
    Quit $$$OK
}
}

It's a ZEN component and DeepSee portlet. It's immediately available in the namespace I created it in. DSW package is mapped to %ALL and to Samples, but if I try to create a widget with this portlet I get ZEN class not found error.

1 2
0 313

Hi all,

I have a non objectscript application connecting to a cache instance via ODBC and one column is a list of serial objects. The output from the query contains a lot of special characters and I'm hoping there's a better way to get this data back so I won't have to perform extensive parsing on the application side.

I've tried using the $ListToString() function, but that didn't help much, probably because the list contains complex objects rather than primitives.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

1 4
0 744

Hello; We are managing several Ensemble instances on several servers. One server has 4 instances, and two other servers have one instance each (those are production servers). We encrypt all instances using the Caché encryption in the management portal.

Currently we are using two different encryption keys: 1 key on the server with 4 instances, which is used for all 4 instances, and a second key on single-instance server. ( I'm installing the newest production server now.)

1 1
0 544

Hello guys,

I've got this piece of code which runs the method "WebMethod", that belongs to %SOAP.WebBase.cls.

It grabs the outcome from an internal webservice we have and after that, it writes into a file.

The thing is, when I browse the file contents, I realize that in the place where a special character should be, I see a question mark.

By querying the same webservice from a special soap tool called "SoapSonar" (I've been using this for years), the outcome shows up this special character (shows it properly).

1 16
0 4.9K

Hi, Community!

And so I continue with publishing of the tasks for the Final round of InterSystems Contest on InterSystems Caché and DeepSee as a part of IT Planet Student Championship in Sochi. This year we had about 2 000 participants in InterSystems Contest.

One of the tasks for the finals was to crack the black box and another to output 9876543210!

Here's the next task: gravity!

1 3
0 364

Consider the below scenario:

1. HL7 Service -> Process

2. DTL makes a call to a webservice (Post) via a REST operation via SendRequestSync call.

a. if the post is successful, end the DTL

b. if the server that hosts the webservice is down, i would like to keep retrying with the same message and not lose any messages in the queue.

does a simple "quit 0" at the DTL will rollback the message and will retry? please let me know how not to lose any messages if the webservice server is down.

Appreciate it.

1 8
1 493
Question
· Jul 13, 2017
EmergencyId startup

Hello, I am writing to request assistance on an issue I appear to be having when accessing Ensemble. I have it running on a Windows virtual machine, on a Mac laptop, and am trying to access it through the emergency ID account. When starting Ensemble through the command line window using ccontrol start ENSEMBLE /Em... I get an error and Ensemble does not start. Below is the error message I am getting when checking the logs:

1 2
0 848
Question
· Mar 3, 2017
Studio Keyboard Functions

So I finally decided to try out Atelier after having used Studio for who knows how many years. I primarily edit int files directly and am used to all the keyboard shortcuts in Studio. I was fiddling with the preferences under keys but have not got Atelier to behave very well for:

F2 = Jump to next bookmark

<Ctrl><F2> = Toggle bookmark

<F3> = Find Next, <shift><F3> = Find Previous

I can't find any equivalent to F12 to open the currently highlighted routine and jump to that entry point.

1 2
0 474

Hi all,

I've a RESP API service in a Business Service to server different methods

I've created the route with the name of the method, each one has been created in lowercase

XData UrlMap [ XMLNamespace = "http://www.intersystems.com/urlmap" ]
{
<Routes>
    <Route Url="/user" Method="POST" Call="User"/>
    <Route Url="/emailactivation" Method="POST" Call="EmailActivation" />
    <Route Url="/login" Method="POST" Call="Login"/>
</Routes>
}

But only there is a response if the call is used in lowercase

1 2
0 1.1K

I'm looking at adding multilingual support to a couple of open source projects I'm working on. The solutions are already developed in CSP so I am not looking for alternative approaches.

I'm wondering what would be the best approach for CSP and separate JavaScript files.

Initially I was wondering if I should bake the default system language text at compile time, or provide the end user with a language selection option at run time.

I came across $$$TEXT reading the docs...

1 20
0 506
Question
· Aug 25, 2017
Zen Report - ErrorNo: 5540

I'm working on an existing Zen Report that uses queryClass/queryName to retrieve data using a class that has a Stored Procedure method. Which works fine.
I have created second class with a Stored Procedure method, I modified the zen report to use this class and now I'm having the following error.

Error: SQLCODE: -99 Message: User UnknownUser is not privileged for the operation
ErrorNo: 5540

Regards,

Rui

1 4
0 415