In response to a comment on his posting about source control hooks and Atelier Bill McCormick used the example of Studio's SOAP Wizard and talked about providing more information about how Atelier will support this kind of extension.

My Atelier (1.0.116) has a Tools menu with an Add-Ins option and a "Soap Wizard" (sic) submenu.

Is there any information available to us yet about how we can add our own add-ins of this kind?

2 7
0 451
Question
· Jul 26, 2016
Find mapped file

Hello, guys.

I have a set of file names (e.g. file.cls, file2.mac and so on) and I need to check whether these files are mapped in %ALL or current namespace.

I found that if I open Globals in the current namespace I can see mapped packages. And If I open this global I see all files that are to this namespace and %SYS. The problem is these files are enumerated in a json object(apparently)

ex. "{""class"":{""%Activate.Enum"":{},""%Activate.GenericObject"":{""CreateObject"":0,""GetObject"":0},""%Activate.HandleEvents"")

2 1
0 320

Hi all,

I was wondering, what is your favourite public cloud provider?

What is your level of engagement with the cloud provider? Are you testing their infrastructure? In which case I'd expect you being progressing a parallel test with at least a second provider ;-) Or, are you already running a production environment?

--

OK, so, let me be the first one to share my experience with one specific cloud provider.

2 8
0 432
Question
· Apr 28, 2016
Git and Atelier

Hi,

I'm in the process of trying to convert my team to a Git-based workflow for source code version management (we use Ensemble and HealthShare, but build a lot of customizations on top). We are having a hard time working with Atelier in this regard for a few reasons:

2 11
0 1.3K

We are interfacing through Ensemble with an application that does not like diacritic signs in text. I have been searching for a way to strip these signs from the HL7 messages that get send to that application.
The problem in short is we have an incoming HL7 message with e.g. é (or ë, á etc), this goes into Ensemble. In the outgoing message the é should be replaced with an e.

2 1
0 413

I have a MySQL server with "posts" table.

I also have a Caché server with "downloadedposts" table.

They are connected from Caché to MySQL via SQL Gateway

I want to keep Caché table synced with MySQL one (MySQL "posts" table is a master copy), so periodically Caché queries MySQL server and downloads data. So far so good, and if a record appears or changes in MySQL table, Caché downloads the changes.

The problem I'm encountering is that sometimes rows would be deleted from MySQL "posts" table.

How do I synchronize deletions?

2 4
0 1.1K

Hello, our customer, large industrial company, is considering modernizing their old CSP application so it can run on multiple client device types, using responsive design.

They have a lot of experience with CSP and some ZEN.

They are new to REST and have some limited knowledge of javascript - perhaps not enough to the extent used by client framework.

Does anyone have a framework or a set of templates that you would be willing to share?

Thank you!

Dan Kutac

2 7
0 731

Here is a screenshot from my 2016.2 FT instance of Studio and Ensemble:

I don't recall having seen the highlighted "+" suffix on document names previously. Who can tell me what it denotes?

I originally posted this in the Field Tests group but it turned out to be a 2016.1 feature that I hadn't previously noticed. So I subsequently moved the post to the Cache group.

2 11
0 755

Working on implementation FHIR to my project, I found interesting project HAPI-FHIR, which could help me to quickly launch my FHIR api server with InterSystems Caché as a storage, because this projects uses Hibernate to connect to database, as an example they use DerbyDB. I tried to change settings to use InterSystems Caché, but unfortunately it does not work and throw some errors inside HIbernate. As I found in Caché documentation, I have not some many options, I just have to set Cache dialect, and set database url.

2 13
0 1.6K

In Atelier when resolving conflicts with the server the screen shows the Local copy and Server copy and the differences, but depending on where the difference is you cannot tell what what the document is, you need to scroll to the top to see what it is before deciding what to do. It should indicate the class or routine name beside "Conflicting Server documents"

2 3
0 278

InSync is an application currently under development by InterSystems, primarily using Ensemble, as a mixed CSP/Zen web application. There's a lot of defunct legacy code in the code base and we're actively seeking it out and trimming the deadwood out.

2 2
0 376
Question
· Jun 14, 2016
Get variables list

Hello!

In Caché there is a way to print all current variables using write command without arguments:

USER>set Einstein = 1879
USER>set Mozart = 1756
USER>write
Einstein=1879
Mozart=1756

But is there a way to get a list of this variables? I am looking for something that would return value like $LB("Einstein", "Mozart") for this case.

Thanks!

2 16
0 1.5K

I would like to write some code to parse a set of HTML pages from the internet in order to gather information from each web page.

All of the web pages are generated using a template, so the format of each of the web-pages is consistent with one-another and the information that I want to gather is always located in the same logical place within the page.

What is the best way to parse an html page in order to gather information at a specific place?

Can XML XPATH be used here? Does anyone have any examples of parsing HTML content?

2 6
0 1.4K
Question
· Oct 20, 2016
%UnitTest Code Coverage

Hi,

When we write unit test cases for cache object script code using %UnitTest.TestCase, what is the best way to write code to identify code coverage?

So, let say my unit test case hit all 10 lines of code of a method for a given class. So, unit test coverage should be 100% for that. But, using line-by-line coverage [(%Monitor.System.LineByLine] getting wrong percentage, because it also includes code comment/documentation as part of code. So, practically we can not ever achieve 100% of code coverage by using this API.

2 2
0 761
Question
· Feb 18, 2016
Message Error - CSP.Page

The cache has error messages default, for example , " -139 SQLCODE : Competition impairment on the update: row versions are not the same. "

How i can exchange it for a more friendly to the user's message? I use the CSP.Page and form_save ( ).

What is best practice for this situation?

2 3
0 970