When calling the below stored procedure using the management portal (Run Query) no data is being retrieve, but if it is directly executed management portal data will show.

"IN" does not work changing it to "=", "like" the stored procedure will work. Does any one know how to fix this ?

Pass values to code is 'AB','TS','SK','GM'

0 1
0 513

I have a cube that lists services, processes, and operations information and wanted to make the names of the items more user-friendly to end users and to use a flag to determine which components would be displayed in the dashboard.

We created another table/cube that has a status flag (1/0) to determine whether we would look at the item, the existing name, and the human-readable name.

What is the best way to reference the data in the new cube from the original cube to use the human-readable name?

Thank you, LG

0 1
0 158

I am sending a PUT FHIR message for a CodeSystem Resource using the defailt Service and server that was installed when I installed the FHIR on the NameSpace.

When I try to use the FHIR Request "id" property it is empty; e.g. pFHIRRequest.id is EMPTY. I really need to get this value, how can I get it?

I added a trace ion both the HS.FHIR.Service and HS.FHIR.Server.Process, details to follow:

0 3
0 381

Hi everyone. I'm new to cache, and i was looking for a command who reads a .txt file and store the informations in variables. I've found on the documentation the EnsLib.SQL.SNapshot class, and, even if i'm not sure if that's what i need, when i run the code it says that the class doesn't exist, but i couldn't find the right superclass to extend.

0 3
0 433
Question
· Dec 2, 2019
Operation System Permission

Hi all...

I am try to execute a class method from JDBC connection. My method are simple, just create a file at $HOME like this:

set sc='$zf(-1,"touch $HOME/lixo.txt > /var/tmp/log666 2>&1")

I put a log file to this commnad because it's don't work, and in log file i get this:

touch: cannot touch ‘/root/lixo.txt’: Permission denied

after to try other commands I found that user and enviromnent variables are diferents:
I try this:

0 8
0 265
Question
· Dec 19, 2019
%New error handling

Hi,

On a persistent class, I have defined an %OnNew method that validate some properties with appropriate status code for each kind of error.
Question is: how do you catch the specific error when %New is called on this class?

Surrounding %New method with a try-catch not seems to work.

Thanks

0 8
0 471
Question
· Jan 6, 2020
ODBC Providers for SQL Server

Where can i get the latest odbc providers from SQL Server 2012/2016?

I see some posts on line to an ftp site out there but I am unsuccessful at getting access to it. I have a version loaded on my server but get errors when querying cache'.

"[Cache ODBC][State : 22005][Native Code 22005]"

Any help would be appreciated.

the one we have might be version 2014.01.05851 64 bit (would that make sense?)

0 4
0 1.6K

I'm trying to tie IRIS (2019.1) into our Concord Fax cloud-based email-to-fax workflow. We have some sites that require a fax be sent to multiple locations based upon certain data (ie Radiology and Emergency departments). Unfortunately, CC-ing does not work with Concord Fax so I need a way to send the email, change the recipient, and then send it again if certain criteria are met. Is this possible? Do I need to duplicate and rename the method, calling the second one in the MessageMap?

Here's what my code currently looks like:

0 2
0 226

Created a record map to read a flat-file of lab results.

Have multiple lines that represent result components for a given order per pt MRN.

Grouping these records together based upon the order number in a custom service to create a single XML message.

Within the XML message, there are some fields that occur once and some that occur one or more times.

Within the record map, the fields/properties that occur once are configured as "As %String. The fields/properties that occur more than once are configured as "As List of %String.

0 8
1 605

Hi All,

So after finally getting cache to install (by enabling root user and disabling the gatekeeper) it tells me that it has started with one alert... that is "Private web server has not started after 5 seconds." - urgh!

Obviously i need access to the management portal to continue setup, I've done lots of googling but i cant find anything on this, does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks,

Dan

0 10
0 497

HI,

I have sample %session like this

%session.Data("product", "1") = "Product 1"

%session.Data("product", "2") = "Product 2"

%session.Data("product", "3") = "Product 3"

%session.Data("product", "4") = "Product 4"

%session.Data("product", "5") = "Product 5"

How can i loop in tag based CSP application over %session?

if i have <csp:while condtion=""> Is there something like %session.Data("products").Next() ?

0 1
0 191

<html>
<head>
<title>LabCorp</title>
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-60.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-76.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-120.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-152.png">

0 8
1 1.6K

i've noticed a strange bug in the 'problem highlighting' of VSCODE and i wasn't sure if this is a problem with the internal library definitions of iris, or with the plug-in itself.

The first line is the correct macro call, but the second one is the one throwing the error. (preprocess vs prepOrocess)

How is this syntax checker's list of strings compiled?

0 1
0 189
Question
· Jun 2, 2020
Node.js fails to open database

Hi,

My attempt to run a node.js command fails at the open command with a "Error loading Cache Library: C:/InterSystems/Cache2018/bin/cache.dll; Error Code 126 (The specified module could not be found.)" result. I can't argue with the error message as the cache.dll file doesn't exist. Apparently I missed an installation step. Could somebody point out what it might be please.

Version: Node.js Adaptor for Cache: Version: 1.1.136a (ABI=48)

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.4 (Build 504) Thu May 14 2020 14:31:34 EDT

0 2
0 277
Question
· Jun 9, 2020
Cache SQL question

I have a table with 4 column: MRN (primary key), Name, DOB, and Gender. I want to bring in the values on all of the columns into a DTL. Currently, I declare variables for each of the columns and using 3 select statements.

0 4
0 242

Hi All,

I am trying to disable a button on a JQM application.

I started the button as disabled according to this code: {type:'$button',caption: Button',key:'button',disabled:true}

However, I would like to enable or disable the button via JavaScript code . I have tried the following, but it don´t have the same behavior and style as the code above.

var view = zen('mainView');
view.disableItem('button',true,0);

0 2
0 322
Question
· Jun 17, 2020
Atelier in a zip

Hi,

I'm trying to install Atelier in my Eclipse installation, but due to network restrictions I am unable to reach the server. Is there any way to download the zip file to install it locally?

0 5
0 265