Question
· Aug 17, 2022
Ensemble default packages

Hi Guys,

I've newly joined a new company and have been asked to get the number of classes in their system and was wondering if Ens, EnsLib and EnsPortal are normally a system or default packages that comes with default classes that developers can use or override?

0 6
0 196

Hello,

I'm using CircleCI to spin up the image `store/intersystems/irishealth-community:2021.2.0.649.0`.

When building the application we are getting messages that say:

ERROR #5373: Class 'EnsLib.HL7.Message', used by 'Package.Class', does not exist
Skip class Package.Class

Other missing classes seem to include, but not limited to:

Ens.BusinessProcessBPL
Ens.BusinessService
EnsLib.RecordMap.ComplexChild
EnsLib.EDI.XML.Document
Ens.Request

0 19
0 347

Well my last post got cut off for some reason. I am trying the new beta and wondering about the following functionality from Studio that I don't find in Atelier:

F12 = Open the routine and jump to the tag of the current call the cursor is on in a routine

F2 / <Ctrl> F2 = jumping to a bookmark / toggling a bookmark

<Ctrl> G = Jump to a tag in the code

When might these things be in Atelier? I use them a lot in Studio and the absence of these really slows me down.

0 8
0 432
Question
· Feb 9, 2018
SQL prepare error

I'm trying to learn how To use SQL in CACHE, so I hope I don't bore you with "Dumb" questions....

I'm getting "ERROR #6022: Gateway failed" message following this line of code.

s sc=gc.Prepare(hstmt,pQuery) 

This line of code comes from an example I found in the documentation. pQuery is the "Select" statement setting up the variables and tables I'm trying to pull information from.

What does that error indicate?

Thank you.

0 5
0 1.1K

Hi,

I am trying to configure OAuth2 server to connect to Cerner Auth server to get FHIR API access token but I am getting the error "Discovery response not valid".

I can get the access token back okay from Cerner endpoint used in the OAuth configuration below via Postman and Manually sending the request via HTTP Operation from HealthShare, so the URLs I am using looks correct but the OAuth configuration is not working.

0 6
0 339

I have a 2GB CSP.log file that I need to investigate.

I'm using a %Stream.FileCharacter() object to open the file and then using the .FindAt() to search for a particular string.

I'm seeing the FindAt() stop after processing 49m characters?

Here is my code:

k
s stream=##class(%Stream.FileCharacter).%New()
d stream.LinkToFile("d:\csp.log")
s x=""
s i=0
s j=0
w stream.Rewind()
w stream.AtEnd
w stream.SizeGet()
while(stream.AtEnd=0){set i=stream.FindAt(-1,"Invalid password",x)+i  set j=j+1}
w stream.AtEnd
w i
w j

Which gives the following output:

0 7
0 718

Just starting to use Atelier and having problems with making server connections. I have tried both the super server port and the web server port and both fail with either Unexpected end of file from server (Secure connection disabled) or PKIX path building failed (Secure connection enabled). On a different server I get Connection refused: check the web server configuration.

Anyone run into this before?

0 2
0 456

Hello,

I need to add an NTE segment after the OBX segment. I'm not a programmer so, I'm hoping to do this on the DTL Editor. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Some ORU messages from my EMR come in to Iris without NTE after the OBX. Thus, I need to add it in Iris For Health.

Thank you!

0 2
0 272

Is there a way to add specific table permissions to a security role programmatically? I'm working on scripting some of the initial setup work when we sell certain add-ons to our software, and I see how I can assign resources to a role and give it a description, but I don't see how I tell it that this role gives the user, for example, SELECT privileges only on the invoices table, or SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.

0 1
1 200
Question
· Mar 13, 2018
idx and cache

I am new to cache. idx is a language for cache database? we have cache database on aix and planning to move to linux, but i was told only aix is supported since idx only works on aix. can someone help me to understand?

thank you very much.

Hope

0 3
0 728

Hi!

I'm trying to install a ZPM package in my 2018 cache to use swagger-ui in my api-rest, but when I execute command line:
Do $System.OBJ.Load("/mypath/zpm.xml","ck")

I receive this error message:

ERRO #6301: Erro no Parser XML SAX: Linha: 2 Deslocamento: 39 Este arquivo não parece ter sido exportado pelo Caché, não é possível importá-lo.
ELEMENTO DE ORIGEM: %ZEN.Component.html (htmlContent)

I'm trying to install the version: zpm-0.5.1

Can anyone help me?

0 3
0 166

Hi,

We have a PAS that accepts HL7v2 QBP^Q21 requests, and returns patient details in an RSP^K21.

We have a clinical system that wants to sent an http GET request of the form http://server/getpatientbyid?pid=M1234567

So I think I need to convert the query url into a QBP^Q21 (HL7) message, then take the response in HL7v2, convert to SDA, convert to FHIR, and put that in the response to the original GET.

Does anyone have any experience doing this? is there an approach you would recomend?

0 7
0 2K
Question
· Apr 26, 2018
Sync problems on startup

Often, the first time I start up Eclipse (Atelier plug-in), all of my local classes indicate "warning" as if they are out-of-sync. When I try to synchronize, I get the following error:

Synchronization failed: [server is broken] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Provider org.glassfish.jersey.internal.RuntimeDelegateImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No generator was provided and there is no default generator registered

0 4
0 597