Hi Community,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Using System Functions in InterSystems ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PKm278V59Ug
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 270
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 20,031 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I am trying to use the newly introduced adapter EnsLib.CloudStorage.InboundAdapter to pull files from azure blob container for the purpose of ECG scaling.

The ultimate goal would be- more than one services running to pull the files from a blob container and process them further. I am not sure if there would be any concurrency issue on that. So working on a poc to pull the data from server and test it out.

0 2
0 377

I am trying to figure out how to loop through the EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Results to get all the attributes. From router I am passing EnsLib.LDAP.Messge.Search as the request param. Response is EnsLib.LDAP.Message.Results. I am invoking the EnsLib.LDAP.Messge.Search BO.

At the BP level, trying to figure out how to extract all the attributes for a EnsLib.LDAP.Message.results

0 2
0 208
Question
· Dec 15, 2022
Installation Manifest

I am trying to make application deployable using Installation Manifest.

I use IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe to run manifest during installation

I run it from windows command line using the following command:

IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe INSTALLERMANIFEST="C:\FixxerInstall\src\Installer.xml" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGFILE="Log.txt" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGLEVEL=3 INSTALLERMANIFESTPARAMS="FlaggerCSPDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\csp\flagger,ClassImportDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\import\"

It works but a little bit strange.

1 4
0 372

It's time to announce the Winners for November 2022! Please welcome our awesome Global Masters Heroes!

The storm of applause goes to these developers and their great contribution to DC in November 2022:

🥇 @David Hockenbroch, senior analyst, WoodWare Systems, United States

🥈 @Robert Cemper, ex Senior Sales Engineer from InterSystems, Austria

🥉 @Dmitriy Maslennikov, Co-founder, CTO and Developer Advocate, CaretDev Corp, UAE

Learn more about the competition and our awesome winners below.

4 4
0 226

I am trying to migrate our SQL Connections from HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.2 using the Data Export/Import Wizard through the Management Portal. I am able to export the data fine, but I am running into issues trying to Import it into 2022.2 using the Data Import Wizard. When I run through the steps it is not importing everything from the txt file I created from 2018.1.3. I would rather not have to rekey all the connections if possible.

Here is the Background Task Error Log

0 2
0 311
Question
· Dec 12, 2022
IRIS Runtime Environment

Hello community.

I have project on IRIS.

I am trying to make application deployable.

The Idea is to have 1 file that customer can download and run. For now I realize that whole intersysytems developer kit that includes Studio, terminal acts as runtime environment (Like Java has JDK).

Is it possible to wrap my project to 1 archive (Back to Java example .war or .jar) and run it on some application server (like Tomcat) without Studio etc..?

Thank you!

0 5
0 289

IRIS BI

We offer you to embed business intelligence into your applications in order to give your users an opportunity to ask and answer sophisticated questions about their data. Typically, your application will include customizable dashboards that can provide insight into data from Business Intelligence models known as cubes.

In contrast with traditional BI systems that use static data warehouses, Business Intelligence keeps being constantly synchronized with the live transactional data.

5 2
0 508

Suppose you have developed your own app with InterSystems technologies stack and now want to perform multiple deployments on the customers' side. During the development process you've composed a detailed installation guide for your application, because you need to not only import classes, but also fine-tune the environment according to your needs.
To address this specific task, InterSystems has created a special tool called %Installer. Read on to find out how to use it.

16 9
4 4.3K

Overview

Predictable storage IO performance with low latency is vital to provide scalability and reliability for your applications. This set of benchmarks is to inform users of IRIS considering deploying applications in AWS about EBS gp3 volume performance.

Summary

• An LVM stripe can increase IOPS and throughput beyond single EBS volume performance limits.
  • An LVM stripe lowers read latency.
4 1
0 2.2K
Question
· Dec 14, 2022
Property definition principles

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get head around this principle of instance variables and the advantage of it.

I found this principle used a lot by my predecessor in some properties definition and I'm wondering why don't we just use the property as simple as is, its creating two properties sCtg that contain the value and Ctg is a calculate to get the value of sCtg, is there advantage of fast accessing or... !?

0 3
0 246
Question
· Dec 13, 2022
Ignore BREAKs

Hi!

I'm running a unit test via terminal, and sometimes someone from another team/squad add a few BREAKs and my tests stop until I skip one by one.

Is there a way to ignore BREAKs?

0 7
0 312

Hi,

in our system we usually display an information if someone locks data that another user tries to edit. Like: "Data locked by <user>/<program>"

We have a global that is set at userlogin with following information:

^BA020(0,3,$job) = "<user>;<program>"

We show that information by getting the jobnr/owner from the locktable ^$LOCK("<ref>","OWNER") and looking at ^BA020.

0 1
1 198

I'm attempting to configure VS Code's InterSystems Server Manager to establish a connection to an IRIS for Health server. It has a standalone CSP gateway running on an Apache server with TLS enabled. The port for all IRIS api and browser traffic is 443.

I've configured the webServer section's host, port, and variations on pathPrefix (including no pathPrefix entry), and have the correct user ID set. The password is stored in the server keychain.

The connection simply fails with "Server could not be reached." Nothing in the Output or Problems tabs.

3 5
1 1.3K

Today we have made the new CCR view page the default for CCR beta users.

The option to toggle back to the classic UI is available in the navigation bar at the top and bottom of the page.

Please let us know of any issues you encounter or general feedback you have on the page, and thank you to everyone who tried the page in its initial release and provided us with great feedback already!

2 1
0 199

Hey Developers,

Watch this video to learn how to use InterSystems IRIS Cloud IntegratedML:

InterSystems IRIS Cloud IntegratedML @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q_FysO-_SJE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 149

The following steps show you how to display a sample list of metrics available from the /api/monitor service.

In the last post, I gave an overview of the service that exposes IRIS metrics in Prometheus format. The post shows how to set up and run IRIS preview release 2019.4 in a container and then list the metrics.

This post assumes you have Docker installed. If not, go and do that now for your platform :)

17 10
5 1.4K

In our latest episode of Data Points, I had a conversation with @Thomas Dyar about AI Link, which helps bridge the gap between data scientists and business analysts. Our conversation talks about how AI Link fits with IntegratedML and Adaptive Analytics, as well, as what new features are on the horizon for IntegratedML. Take a listen!

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/1346398

3 0
0 153

In this article, we'd like to describe Med.me's incubation experience and takeaways, the cross-organizational booking problem, and our approach to solving it.

This exciting story started during one of the regular medtech meetups, where I met @Evgeny Shvarov, senior InterSystems chief of the Developer Community. Following the good old startup rule “pitch wherever you can”, I briefly explained to Evgeny Med.me concept – EHR exchange and appointment scheduling platform to automate and simplify communication between clinics, pharma on one hand and insurance companies, doctors, and patients on the other.

Evgeny listened carefully and replied that InterSystems provides plenty of products to solve the interoperability problems amongst the vast variety of EMRs and kindly advised me to hurry up to apply to the FHIR incubator Caelestinus powered by InterSystems.

That led to a start of an amazing 9-months long road where we were able to ramp up our understanding of interoperability, participate at the InterSystems Global Summit, find new customers and partners, and where the new concept of Resource Availability Exchange was born.

6 0
1 344

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems IRIS for Health Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Friday, December 9, 10:00 AM EDT

>> Register here <<

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5xc_9QP4xzc

0 1
0 256

I'm testing an HL7 2.4 -> HL7 2.3.1 set of transformations. For the time being the source (service) and sink (operation) are file adapters. What I'd really like is to be able to save the output file with a name matching/containing the input file name - but as the DTL transformation in between uses "new" rather than "copy" it looks like I'm losing (some of?) the metadata, including the "Source" field (Body tab, message viewer).

Is there any way of preserving the Source field so the OutboundAdapter has access to it?

0 3
0 407

Hi,

I have two versions of Cache running on two separated servers. In one server, the version is 2018.1, and have the web application 'api/atelier', and the other server the version is 2016.1.

The question is, can I export the web application 'api/atelier' from 2018.1 and import/install it on 2016.1 version?

Thanks!

0 6
0 378
Article
· Nov 29, 2022 6m read
What's HL7v2?!

HL7 (Health Level 7) is a set of technical specifications for computerized exchanges of clinical, financial and administrative data between hospital information systems (HIS). These specifications are variously integrated into the corpus of formal American (ANSI) and international (ISO) standards.

The L7 of HL7 indicates that it is a standard that operates at layer 7, in other words at the application layer, of the OSI model. This means that HL7 does not have to take into account exchange security considerations, or those of message transport (this being ensured by lower-level layers such as SSL/TLS for security or TCP for the transport of data for example). To be more precise, layer 7 supports communications for end-user processes and applications and the presentation of data for user-facing software applications. As the highest layer of the OSI model, and the closest to the end user, layer 7 provides application-specific functions such as identifying communication partners and the quality of service between them, determining resource availability, considering privacy and user authentication, and synchronizing communication, as well as connecting the application to the lower levels of the OSI model.

Returning to the HL7 standard, the HL7 version 2 standard (also known as Pipehat) was originally created in 1989 but is still being used and updated regularly, resulting in versions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.6, 2.7, 2.7.1, 2.8, 2.8.1, 2.8.2 and 2.9. The v2.x standards are backward compatible (e.g., a message based on version 2.3 will be understood by an application that supports version 2.6) and in higher versions, you will see some fields are left just for it.

Despite it being more than 30 years old, HL7v2 remains the most widely used healthcare interface standard by a large margin according to the HL7.org portal that tells that:

12 4
1 1.3K

Hi,

I tried to join my local DB table with link table. but I am getting below error.

5475 5475 reporterr2+40^%occRoutine Error #5475: Error compiling routine: %sqlcq.HSANALYTICS.cls483. Errors: %sqlcq.HSANALYTICS.cls483.cls(%OnNew+5) : SQLCODE=-161 : References to an SQL connection must constitute a whole subquery

I tried to execute below query in Managementportal

select dg.ID from HSAA.Diagnosis dg
left join LinkTableData.FacilityFullList la on dg.ID=la .ID

0 4
0 140

In the previous article, we've seen the structure of one of the most used types of HL7 message - ADT (Admit, Discharge, Transfer) and an example of ADT^A04 with the description of all its fields. Now let's look at another flow of data having to do with ordering and fulfilling the orders of tests. I'm talking about ORM (as of version 2.5 you should use specific messages to order tests, like OMG, OML, OMD, OMS, OMN, OMI, and OMP), ORL and ORU messages. In a very simplified case, the exchange of data may look like this.

Let's look at these messages in more detail.

4 0
1 2.6K

InterSystems announces another developer preview release, as part of the developer preview program for the 2022.3. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2022.3 and there are also brand new capabilities, such as the new FHIR SQL Builder, improvements for Columnar Storage, and support to Oracle Linux 9. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

0 1
0 262