InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 18,635 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi ,

I'm currently working on a BPL (Business Process Language) in InterSystems Ensemble, and I'm facing an issue when trying to call the SendRequestSync() method within a code activity. My understanding is that SendRequestSync() is part of Ens.BusinessProcess, and since Ens.BusinessProcessBPL extends Ens.BusinessProcess, I believe it should be accessible.

However, during compilation, I'm encountering an error stating that the method doesn't exist in the class.

0 4
0 149

1. IRIS RAG Demo

IRIS RAG Demo

This demo showcases the powerful synergy between IRIS Vector Search and RAG (Retrieval Augmented Generation), providing a cutting-edge approach to interacting with documents through a conversational interface. Utilizing InterSystems IRIS's newly introduced Vector Search capabilities, this application sets a new standard for retrieving and generating information based on a knowledge base.
The backend, crafted in Python and leveraging the prowess of IRIS and IoP, the LLM model is orca-mini and served by the ollama server.
The frontend is an chatbot written with Streamlit.

15 3
2 704

Hi,

The system I am working on processes large numbers of records. Inserts, updates and so forth. There are multiple processes that can potentially work on the same table at the same time.

It is an almost impossible task to try and time these processes to not run at the same time, due to volumes, SLAs, etc.

Every now and then there are a few locking issues, Not many considering the volumes. It is just a bit of a nuisance as we need to reprocess these records later.

0 6
0 183

Hello everyone,

I'm currently conducting tests using the docker image intersystemsdc/irishealth-ml-community:latest. I'm accessing the Linux terminal and attempting to utilize the superuser functions, but I'm encountering an issue with the password. Could someone assist me, please?

Best Regards,
Flávio

0 1
0 147

InterSystems FAQ rubric

If multiple InterSystems products are installed on the same system, the latest version of the InterSystems ODBC driver among the installed products will remain registered in the driver manager.

You can change to any driver by changing the registry entry below.

Please note that running RegFiles.bat does not change the ODBC driver.

The registry entry is as follows.

3 0
0 257

In the wew versions of IRIS the Studio is going to be deprecated. In the Studio when editing classes there is an option to add information at package level, with the option "Package Information" that shows this dialog:

In VSCode there is the option to add/edit this package information? If no, how can one add/edit this information without the Studio?

Thanks.

0 8
0 291

Occasionally, in VSCode, compile errors stop displaying. I'll be getting errors on compile all along (expected, and it compiles while saving using CTRL+S), until they'll suddenly stop. I haven't found any solution, including restarting VSCode and restarting my user session in Fedora. I'm running IRIS locally on Fedora and running VSCode also on the same machine. The only solution I've found is to restart IRIS. It's a solo dev environment and relatively small, so restarting isn't anything but an annoyance.

Are there any known bugs around this or any other solutions?

0 1
0 128

Hi Developers,

Watch this video to learn about some recent machine learning engagements InterSystems is driving, including TrakCare predictive analytics and examples from our Developer Community and partners:

Artificial Intelligence Healthcare Solutions - Time to Take Action @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xminu9GmwEc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 191

I have written an in network single web page containing a jquery datatable. I want to add the "href" tag to link the Terminal window based on the IP.

Below is a list of failed attempts to make this work.

W " <td><a href=""javascript:pass('"_PASS_"|"_IP_"|"_USER_"|"_PORT_"')"">Terminal</a></td>"

or

0 3
0 133

Hello Community,.

I've updated the IRIS community form 2023.2 to 2023.3 and I didn't see the User defined(Sample) error messages in ^IRIS.Msg global even I verified in both pointer and data level. I re run the set x=##class(%MessageDictionary).Import("error.xml") After import I could see the pointers and data in ^IRIS.Msg

Is the User defined error will reset from the server after IRIS upgrade?

0 1
0 96

Hi folks!

Recently I was in need to setup a local FHIR server using IRIS For Health and I think I found the easiest and simplest way ever.

Just run in terminal these two lines below :

docker run --rm --name my-iris -d --publish 9091:1972 --publish 9092:52773 intersystemsdc/irishealth-community

and

docker exec -it my-iris iris session iris -U "USER" '##class(%ZPM.PackageManager).Shell("install fhir-server")'

And you'll have FHIR server running locally at http://localhost:9092/fhir/r4.

That's it!

The FHIR server will use the latest build of InterSystems IRIS for Health Community Edition and will deploy FHIR server from this app via IPM package in FHIRSERVER namespace.

This is for Mac, so please add in comments how it works in Windows.

This is a very short article as it is really easy to setup a local FHIR server with InterSystems IRIS for Health and IPM Package Manager.

12 6
0 584

We have solution which uses IRIS with IAM and webgateway integrated.

After integration, we notice that in the kong configuration in the kongdb upstreams are not created as listed in the kong.yml

We noticed that, IAM api calls are failing with enterprise license expired.

[kong@iam-deployment-75f485954c-ssdfv /]$ curl --location --request POST 'http://localhost:8001/services/'
{"message":"Enterprise license missing or expired"}

From Logs:

0 3
0 231

If Iris does propose to create keys following a sequence, how can we obtain a sequential number in another context?

In my case, I automatically create care centers, and I want to set them a number like:

APP-DD-999

APP = Name of the application used by the center
DD = center department number
999: sequential number in the department
It is of course possible that centers will be created in competition, so this possible competition must be managed.

5 3
0 196