Question
· Dec 12, 2019
Bootstrap Tables & CSP

Hello All,

We need to develop a small csp application which shows data in simple paginated / searchable table for business users.

It is to be built on an old version of Cache and is not a big full fledged application but something temporary. We can't use Zen and using a combination of csp & Bootstrap as bootstrap makes the pages look beautiful with little effort.

I have built the table in boostrap and it works fine with pagination and search working perfectly

0 6
0 648

My database service is on the cloud server, and I access it on the company intranet. When I user the %request.CgiEnvs to get "REMOTE_ADDR", but what I have been getting is the company's external address. I can't get my IP address in the LAN.
For example, my computer IP address is 192.168.11.11, and my company's external public network address is 214.17.17. I can only get 214.17.17 by using %request.CgiEnvs("REMOTE_ADDR"), but not 192.168.11.11.

I only want to get 192.168.11.11.

0 6
0 1.1K

Hello, we have a couple of BPL processes. This works with a limited amount of messages but we run into issues when we process thousands of messages in a session. One BPL calls a Validation BPL process with async='False' and there is a response defined. The timeout is two seconds and that seems to be plenty of time for the validation process. I expected the calling process to wait for a response but that is not happening.

0 1
0 280

Hello,

I am trying to copy an xml file generated on an Apache server into the Jenkins workspace post-build. I was thinking to use a 'send files over ssh' post-build script, but have not done this before and do not know how to refer to the file location on Apache server vs on Jenkins.

For example, if I want to copy from Apache's location of: "classes/UnitTest/Results.xml" into Jenkin's workspace: "/ReportFiles/Results.xml",

How does the script differentiate between whether the location address refers to the Apache server or Jenkins workspace?

0 2
0 20.7K

Is there a way or can it be done to use conditional logic in sql like so

Query Q1(formal as %String) As %SQLQuery [ Final ]
{

SELECT patientnumber,ID, CASE
    WHEN ID = 50 THEN "The is 50"
    WHEN ID = 30 THEN "This is 30"
    ELSE "The quantity is under 30"
END FROM Audit.Table WHERE ID = :formal AND EndDate is null} 

}

0 2
0 343

Hi,

I know of the existance of (ELEMENTS) to create an index from a list, but I actually would like to index the content of an element of a list. Is it possible?

My scenario:

Class:
Property Test As list of TestList;

Test.List:
Property Name As %String;
Property Surname As %String;

I would like to have an index based on the TestList.Name. If I try using

Index NewIndex On Test(ELEMENTS)

it will create an index with Name and Surname in it, but I just want to have an index with the name. Is it possible?

0 3
1 302

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Engaging Patients Through Communication

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JS7ZofLB3fE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 262
Question
· Mar 9, 2019
%SYS.TasK Related query

Hi Community,

I have to make a daily task (Job) which will run (7 am to 7 pm) in a day at an interval of 3 hours. Timings are as (7:00 am, 10:00 am,13:00 pm,16:00 pm,19:00 pm). But at each time when task will run i have to set a variables as per below condition

Sample:

1) If task run at 2019-03-19 07:00 am in morning

I have to set two variables (start and end) whose value will become like this

(set starttime= 2019-03-09 07:00:00.00 and set endtime=2019-03-09 10:00:00.00)

0 3
0 312

Good day.

Can you please tell me how to programmatically get a list of DFI files that have been uploaded to the IRIS server?

Since CacheStudio can do this, it means that you can perform this operation from the code.

For earlier, I thank all who are not indifferent to my problem.

0 2
0 218
Question
· Mar 29, 2019
Ensemble as a Data lake

We have been storing raw messages in a MySQL database for DR and ad hoc purposes. We are thinking of using an Ensemble instance as our data lake instead. We could segregate the source data by namespace or by global. But either way we'll want a custom global to index the data for data retrieval performance purposes.

Anyone else taking this approach? Any feedback?

0 2
0 458
Question
· Apr 3, 2019
HL7 HTTP Response Charset

Hello,

currently we have a problem in development with the character set of the response message.

We are transmitting an HL7 message with an operation based on the EnsLib.HL7.Operation.HTTPOperation class.
We have changed this as follows.

Set pMsgIn=$$$NULLOREF, tHttpRequest=##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New(), tHttpRequest.WriteRawMode=1, tHttpRequest.ContentType="APPLICATION/HL7-V2; charset=UTF-8"

Unfortunately, the ContentType character set is not read correctly in the response.

0 2
0 902

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Implementing SSO for UI Integration

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LKR3EbsDId0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 1
1 727
Question
· Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 145

I am trying to create a URL for Spoke Mobile to page users when our email system is down and we can't use the normal email alerts.

I was directed to http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=EHTTP_outbound and tried to create something. The best I got was a response from the webpage that told me there was an error.

I want to be able to have a default pager number when we don't have an oncall schedule and grab information from Ens.AlertMessage.

0 4
0 442

Hi Everyone!

One more session recording from Global Summit 2018 is available on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Productivity for Interface Engineers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ef80hBMTNM

0 0
0 282

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in May 2019

New Applications

Background Jobs over ECP published by @Robert Cemper

An internal variant of a PIPE

Simple Remote Server Control published by @Robert Cemper

Simple monitoring of several servers at a lightweight level

iris-nodejs-101 published by @David Reche

This application demo a REST API build in node.js able to receive HTTP GET, POST and DELETE of custom JSON

Sea Battle published by @Evgeny Shvarov

Simple terminal game an approach to "Sea Battle". Example of simple ObjectScript method calls and terminal interaction The code is an ObjectScript remake of Python example in CodeAcademy

PHP-module for Caché published by @Sergey Kamenev

This is PHP-module for InterSystems Caché. In current moment module works only locally, on same server where running Caché. Module has excelence speed because uses c-callin interface for access to DB.

PHP-module for IRIS published by @Sergey Kamenev

This is PHP-module for InterSystems IRIS. In current moment module works only locally, on same server where running IRIS or Caché. Module has excelence speed because uses c-callin interface for access to DB.

TSQL Checkers v.1.0.0 published by @Anton Umnikov

Demonstration of TSQL support in InterSystems IRIS. Checkers game

isclib v.2.1.0 published by @Kyle Michel

Go library for interacting with InterSystems Corporation products like Cache and Ensemble<--break->

0 0
0 240
Question
· Jun 10, 2019
Purge timeframe

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the purge tasks in Ensemble consider a day to be midnight to midnight, or 24 hours from the time of running the task?

Thanks!

0 3
0 230