Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build my project on a Linux machine using Docker.

In my development environment, I use Windows 10 Pro with Docker Desktop version 2.3.0.5. Everything works fine, and the docker-compose build runs flawlessly.

But, when I tried to run the same project in a Linux.
Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-1025-azure x86_64), docker --version
Docker version 19.03.6, build 369ce74a3c

0 2
0 501

Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Full Stack Contest Kick-off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the Full Stack Contest.

On this webinar, we’ll demo the IRIS Full Stack template and answer the questions on how to develop, build and deploy full stack applications in InterSystems IRIS.

Date & Time: Monday, September 21 — 11:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager
🗣 @Raj Singh, InterSystems Product Manager - Developer Experience

1 2
0 318

Hello forum, hoping that everyone is fine, I am new to intersystems and I am trying to connect Eclipse IDE with Atelier, I have followed several tutorials but in all I have got the same error when wanting to add a server explorer.
I get: "InjectionManagerFactory not found".
What am I doing wrong? Should I install something else? Anyone know how to fix it?
Help please, in advance thanks

0 4
0 818

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Management Portal Overview

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-IYxcjYRlu8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 213
Question
· Sep 17, 2020
modifying patient address in DTL

Hi

Newbie question. Could you please help me implement the following using DTL only - no programming.

We have a problem where our system sends longer addresses e.g. block of flats in an unexpected format

e.g. address below:

0 3
0 362

I am trying to create a Procedure in Caché, but this message is showing:

<UNDEFINED>frmit+118^%qaqpsq *mt("v",1)

This is the procedure:

CREATE PROCEDURE testebi.sp_cargainicial()
BEGIN
INSERT INTO testebi.Fato_Atendimentos (
PK_OsProcedimento )
SELECT ID
from dado.TblOsProcedimento ;

0 2
0 235

From my recent post, I uploaded a set of values into a global, and I am trying to compare the first field, and then

$GLOBAL("123", "bone issue")=""

$GLOBAL("234","joint issue")=""

Now, I want to compare and see if the DG1:4.1 segment has the code $GLOBAL and then replace the DG14.1 segment with the code and the description

so For Eg: if DG1:4.1 exists in $GLOBAL("123") then replace the segment with the code and description

Can someone guide me on how I can achieve this?

0 4
0 192
Question
· Sep 17, 2020
Bulk load csv into global

Is there a way to bulk load csv into a global? I have a csv with 283 lines in the following pattern

123, first text

234, second text

456, third text

I want to load them into a global ^loader(code, text). Is there a way to upload them using code?

0 4
0 316
Question
· Sep 16, 2020
More than 1 cursor in a class

I have a class that has 2 different cursors for different queries, audit1 and audit2. which are in 2 different methods. The first query runs fine, but the second one generates a 102 error.

Is there an issue with having more than 1 cursor in a class?

Has anyone seen this before?

0 2
0 198
Question
· May 31, 2019
Indices Not Working

Forgive my lack of understanding, but I am working on a vendor created Cache database and the indexes specified in the classes for ODBC connections are not working. A few of them are created, but of the 50+ classes we have, only a handful of them are created when the class is compiled, yet no errors occur.

Example 1:

Example 2:

0 21
0 1K

Hi Community!

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Get InterSystems IRIS from the Docker Store

https://www.youtube.com/embed/guTiFXELt8E
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
1 185

Dear,

I am beginner with this system.

I would like to do a migration of Cache.

I have at this time a windows XP with Cache 2007.1.5.802.0.7279.

I already install on a windows 10 the version of cache 2017.1.1 Build 111

The question is how do i have to transfer DB from the old pc to the new one?

Thank you very much for your help.

0 5
0 674

Hi guys!!

In the system that I work, I came across an iterator pattern that uses the %Resultset library without performing the close after executing the query. Does anyone know how to say what are the impacts of not performing such a procedure?

If you have any model of iterator pattern made in caché to recommend as a good example, I will be grateful hehe :D

1 5
0 287

Hello everyone smiley

We are facing what seems to be a network problem while transferring HL7 messages from Ensemble/Healthshare to a distant target through TCP/IP.

Here is the version of the system in any case it could be useful: Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2017.2.1 (Build 801U) Wed Dec 6 2017 09:07:51 EST [HealthShare Modules:Core:14.02.2415 + Linkage Engine:15.03.9901]

0 7
0 703
Question
· Sep 11, 2020
Automatic Watch variables

I come from Visual Studio and now I use mostly Cache 2017 Studio. One debugging functionality I miss dearly is current local variables automatically appearing in the Watch Variables window together with their values. Yes, I can hover or type them myself but both actions take extra time which is especially noticeable when debugging unfamiliar code across many routines. Any Cache settings or plugins to that effect? If not then why not? And if nothing else is there in Cache, what are the alternatives or hacks in this respect?

Anna

0 12
0 309

Hi Community!

Join us for another InterSystems Brazil virtual event, this time in partnership with Shift. The topic of discussion led by Marcelo Lorencin on September 16 will be: "InterSystems IRIS for notification of Covid-19's test results for the Ministry of Health".

Please register now with the link below, vacancies are limited:

InterSystems IRIS for notification of Covid-19's test results for the Ministry of Health

Date & Time: September 16 – 11:00 BRT

Note: The language of the webcast is Portuguese.

Join us!

2 0
0 176