Hello Experts,

I have a silly question of using InsertParam method and usage. I understand it is name value pair. I am using GET method to send a url and to get the details from server. URL has multiparameter

URL - api/Identifier/Image/?Verify.EDD={EDD}&Verify.Ethnicity={ETHNICITY}

I have used the URL in a method and called that method directly in the business operation. I am using Insertparam method -

0 1
0 465

I'm currently working on a project to run our medical device integration through ensemble.

I've noticed a potential problem with the volume of messages . The feed generates around 474K messages daily( average of 1 message per minute per device from 300+ devices).

We currently keep all our other feeds message data for 90 days and purge automatically. From what I can see is that the purge functions in Ensemble are production wide and cannot set it at the Business Operation, Service or Router level.

0 1
0 352

I downloaded and installed the trial version of Caché.
it is installed in c:\intersystems\Trycache
I changed the system environment settings so that
GLOBALS_PATH = c:\intersystems\Trycache
and PATH includes c:\intersystems\Trycache\bin
Caché works, and I can login, use the globals, etc...

0 1
0 315

Hi,

I'm working on my first SQL service using the SQL inbound adaptor, and I'm having trouble.

I've been following the documentation but it errors on set req=##class(ESQL.request).%New()

Would anyone be kind enough to share a working example?

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 1
0 457

Hi community ,

i use postman for testing my request , i need to extract access token from it (i put it inside the "Get url" using post man before sending my request).

i use the GetAccessTokenFromRequest of (%SYS.OAuth2.AccessToken) class , but in my rest code party , when i send request from post man , i can't extract my access token, it's empty.

can please give me help?

thank you

0 1
0 305

I am working through trying to use ZAUTHENTICATE.mac and LDAP.mac to do Delegated sign on into Ensemble. In reading over the samples and the documentation, I am not clearly finding on how to set the Appropriate Role from the LDAP group I return. Can someone help explain this part to me? If I have a user sign on, and I return a "Group" from the Authentication, how do I get that to transform into the Role I need for Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott Roth

0 1
0 521

Hi,

We have a system that gives an AE 'Error' response for warnings, that we want to transform to AA codes when returning the Application ACK.

MSH|^~\&|iCS|EHT|EPRO|R1K|20180511113136||ACK^A02|fbwZaoKW/USAdFI3IGLU|P|2.3|||AL|NE|
MSA|AE|fbwZaoKW/USAdFI3IGLU||||0^Nothing To Update^^W
ERR|||0^Nothing To Update|W|

Fortunately they include a warning code in MSA:6.4 and ERR:4

0 1
0 502
Question
· May 16, 2018
DTM management question

Is there a group in or outside of this community for discussion of DTM issues? I am working on a conversion to Caché for a client but in the meantime, he is still live with his DTM system and a system management issue has arisen. The convo:

Client: Do you know how to increase the page limit in MUMPS DTM? One version of my database I use for one customer is telling me I have reached my page limit. I have increased the page limit in the database you are reviewing; so I figure there is a setting I am missing.

0 1
0 354
Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 231

Hi, guys,

I've written a DT for a partner which transfers a csv file into SDA3.

I', using record map to gather data from a folder storing csv files and using the DT to tranfer the records into sda3 entities.

The followings are the codes of that DT:

Class POC.DT.CSV2SDA3 Extends Ens.DataTransformDTL [ DependsOn = (User.PhysicalExam.Record, POC.SDA.Container) ]

{

Parameter IGNOREMISSINGSOURCE = 1;

Parameter REPORTERRORS = 1;

Parameter TREATEMPTYREPEATINGFIELDASNULL = 0;

0 1
0 329
Question
· Oct 2, 2018
%NOLOCK in insert query

I would like to know , if its safe to use %NOLOCK in insert query while doing some parallel processing in Ensemble. We will have pool size of more than 1 for a business process. The business process does an entry in internal meta data table , which will be used for some internal reporting. The same row might get updated by some other process later point of time. i could not produce any error or any issues . Looking forward to hear some opinion on this.

1 1
0 1.1K

Hi All,

Actually, I'm developing few restful API's. I want to create a authentication tokens and display it on my login restful API. If I'm using CSP sessionId, how can I validate the session Id's in another or continues restful API's. else, is there any other approach to handle this task.

My Primary goal is, I have to integrate 2 different front end applications. One is Zen framework another one is web pages from Python.

If any lead, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Arun Kumar Durairaj.

0 1
0 477
Question
· Dec 20, 2018
RemoteDatabase Creation Error

How to configure Remotedatabase into our local instance. While connecting remote database i am getting "ERROR #463: Database C:\InterSystems\HealthShare2\mgr\Remote\ is not allowed for ECP Mirror Connection". so can anyone help me to sort this out.

0 1
0 163

Hi,

Getting below error on newly installed cache version 2017.2. This is running fine on another instance.

Q00QUASAR:TEST1>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 1229 errors during compilation in 145.4s.

Instance name:TEST2>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 202 errors during compilation in 211.7s.

Instance name:TEST3>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 784 errors during compilation in 186.6s.

TEST2>do $System.OBJ.CompilePackage("Calendar")

Compilation started on 02/25/18 17:21:33 with qualifiers ''

0 1
0 1.1K
Question
· Apr 3, 2018
Comparing Cache-Objects

Hi guys,

is there an easy way to compare two objects in os?

Example:

I have a registered order-object at runtime. Now I want to call a specific export-service just in the case that sth in this order has changed since the last export. So I have to compare the persisted order-object (last export) with the current order-object.

Ist there an easy way to compare these two objects or do I have to check each object-value separately?

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Thomas

0 1
0 784

A client wants information extracted from their MUMPS database and transferred to a cache database, where do I begin and what are some best practices I should keep in mind? (I am fairly new to MUMPS and have been put on this project)

0 1
0 696

I have a lookup table and record batch Table I would like to do a count on the records stored in that batch by counting the number of records in that batch that have a certain key on the responseKey column. This column keys are stored in the look up table for comparison. So I would like to do a join sql pivot that will use my keys stored in the lookup as columns and count as values

so far I have managed to do this but this is not efficient I would like to fire that sql once not on every count

0 1
0 1.3K
Question
· May 17, 2018
cannot connect to Caché

hi

I cannot connect to Caché sometimes, the error message is

[Cache JDBC] Communication link failure: Communication error: Connection reset

and I cannot access the management portal

so I plan to restart Caché with "ccontrol stop cache", it prompted "unable to get access to pid table"

what's the problem?

thanks!

0 1
0 1.8K

1) I have an oref pointing to an object on disk

2) I save the object which causes an UPDATE / AFTER Trigger to fire, and updates a value in an embedded object property

3) I would like to see that new embedded property value in my in-memory object (for unit testing)

Is there a way to do this via a method call? Or do I need to close the object and re-open it to see the updated value?

Thanks!

Ben

0 1
0 262

Is there a way to lock at the record level? I know that you can lock at the table level:

&sql(UNLOCK mytest IN EXCLUSIVE MODE)

but am unable to find a way to lock just at the record/row level.

Would this also affect a SELECT statement done on the record?

0 1
0 370

Hi guys,

Mostly the title. Let's say my commands are stored in a text file "inFile". Here was my best guess:

<dir to iris> console IRIS2018 <inFile

For reference, here's an example of the analogous structure that works on Cache:

C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\bin\cache -s C:\InterSystems\Cache2018\mgr -U <namespace to start as> <inFile

0 1
0 895