I am having trouble finding/using the ability to refactor inherited elements from super classes. In studio this was under the Class->Refactor->override menu. I did note a 'refactor' option on the right click menu, but if you attempt to choose it the option greys out as soon as you get the mouse pointer over it. Does this feature exist in Atelier as of yet?

0 7
0 424

What is difference between using a command $classmethod rather than just invoking them straight away?

For example if i need to call a class and its method i can just use like

do ##class(circle).radius()

rather than using

do $classmethod("circle",radius)

(I suppose both of them doing the same function i am not aware of it)

Please help me understand what is different and is there any specific usage.

Correct me if i have made mistake.

0 7
0 395

I am trying to import the SalesForce Enterprise WSDL in InterSystems Ensemble Studio using the SOAP Add-In. However, when I do so I receive a class dependency loop, Error #5316 during compilation. The WSDL is the standard WSDL provided with SalesForce and works fine in SoapUI. In the SalesForce WSDL it is allowed for an object A to include an object B as an element, while at the same time object B is allowed object A as an element. I think this is what causes the class dependency loop for InterSystems. Does anyone has any suggestion how I can circumvent this error?

0 7
0 725

I use the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Aggregation table a lot. Someone just referred me to the HS_IHE_ATNA_Repository.Document table, which has an AggregationId column.

I assume that column references the ID column in the .Aggregation table. If so, does this mean that if the same document was requested 1,000 times that there will be 1,000 entries for it in the .Document table? This seems inefficient to me. Why not have one record in the document table and have a DocumentId column in the Aggregation table?

0 7
0 395

Greetings,

Can someone please show me via coding example(s) how to write an input prompt that will read in a function key, F7 for example, validate that the key pressed is F7 and then process it all via cache.

0 7
0 422

Hello Community,

I recently encountered a issue with Caché and I can't figure out where the problem is coming from.

I noticed that the license limit (200) was reached whenever I was opening my Studio (so it seems). When this occurs, I restart Caché (with the Cube in the Taskbar), and the number of license used is back to 1%, but grows back after. The time taken before the number of license grows back again looks pretty random.

Here is a couple of screenshots :

0 7
0 1.7K

This might be a very simple rookie question but I'm trying to create couple of web services in Ensemble and using document below as my tutorial, I do manage to do it:

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

But instead of doing it as described above, where method signature is like this:

Method GetCustomerInfo(ID As %Numeric) As ESOAP.SOAPResponse [WebMethod]

I would like it to be:

0 7
0 735
Question
· Dec 27, 2017
Studio Templates and Add Ons

We do not use the out of the box web server (57772) for HealthConnect, we run a stand alone instance of Apache with https enabled. Now when I go to Tools > Templates > Web Form Wizard, I get an error Navigation Cancelled. I get a similar error when I try Tools > Add Ons > Add On.

Any ideas?

0 7
0 642

I have 2 instances of Cache, one of 2010 and the other 2016. On both I have created a SSL Configuration with same name.

When I connect to a SOAP Service Client from Cache 2010, I get the above error.

If I connect from Cache 2016, the connection get through.

How can get more details of the error in the Cache 2010 instance to be able to fix this issue.

I have enabled the SOAP Log and it does not give much of details.

Regards

Anil

1 6
0 5.1K
Question
· May 30, 2017
Performance testing in Ensemble

Hi,

Can you please help me to know if there is any performance testing tool for Ensemble production.

Requirement is : I need to track the time consumed for conversion of message in BP , from the time the service picked the file from "In " folder and gives the response output file in "Out" folder.

Thanks ,

Shobha

0 6
0 689

Good afternoon - I am in the process of writing a AngularJS front-end for some CoS functions that my integration team uses for auditing, analyzing and various other purposes. I have re-tooled the functions to return JSON results that AngularJS can then interpret and display. Many kudos to the AngularJS series on this site for giving me a jump start.

0 6
0 669

Hi!

Consider I have a class Package.Data with Property UniqueStringValue as %String.

I introduced the Index for this property:

Index ValueIndex on UniqueStringValue [Unique];

It works well. But if I try to check if there is an object with the certain value in code like this:

if ##class(Package.Data).ValueIndexExists(value)  

this expression fails, if value="value", even if there is an instance with instance.UniqueStingValue="Value"

How can I set the index to prevent saving case sensitive values in this class?

0 6
0 526

I am following the ESB tutorial(https://learning.intersystems.com/course/view.php?id=77) and using my local system(2014.1.5) windows 7. I click the button on SoapUI for the Weather piece (http://127.0.0.1:57774/esb/soap/Weather/GlobalWeather.asmx) and get the response of <text>ERROR &lt;Ens&gt;ErrBusinessDispatchNameNotRegistered: Business dispatch name &apos;EnsLib.SOAP.GenericService&apos; is not registered to run</text&

0 6
0 2.3K