I am setting up a new Caché instance and I have managed to configure it where Caché username/password is required to initiate the Caché session:

csdfalsdkfjf@fra23e234sco:/opt/labmed/test/test81/proc$ csession cache1

Node: frxxco, Instance: CACHE1

Username:

I cannot find the setting in the management console that allows for unauthenticated login to a Caché session. Any help is much appreciated.

0 4
0 1.4K

Hi,

Getting below error on newly installed cache version 2017.2. This is running fine on another instance.

Q00QUASAR:TEST1>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 1229 errors during compilation in 145.4s.

Instance name:TEST2>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 202 errors during compilation in 211.7s.

Instance name:TEST3>D $system.OBJ.CompileAll()

Detected 784 errors during compilation in 186.6s.

TEST2>do $System.OBJ.CompilePackage("Calendar")

Compilation started on 02/25/18 17:21:33 with qualifiers ''

0 1
0 1.1K

I was running the %File:FileSet class query, with my development user, but I am unable to run this query for an application user. Does anyone know what resource or service is needed to run this query? Assume the user has access to a certain directory on the file system needed for the query.

On second though, having tried almost all the available resources and services, perhaps the user doesn't have access to the directory. How to tell when the error is this:

0 13
0 623

Hello guys,

I'm working on a Healthshare project . I am using a patient message Flow for Inbound SDA Data in an Edge Gateway.

The patients are created , i manage to found them on the Patient search screen. However , when i request clinical data display on the clinical viewer, i do find the patient but no clinical data is visible on the clinical viewer, eventhough the SDA object exists on HS.Registry.Patient table .

So i checked the data flow , and i found that there is an error when the Edge Gateway Receives a Clinical Data Request :

0 2
0 651

I have a 2GB CSP.log file that I need to investigate.

I'm using a %Stream.FileCharacter() object to open the file and then using the .FindAt() to search for a particular string.

I'm seeing the FindAt() stop after processing 49m characters?

Here is my code:

k
s stream=##class(%Stream.FileCharacter).%New()
d stream.LinkToFile("d:\csp.log")
s x=""
s i=0
s j=0
w stream.Rewind()
w stream.AtEnd
w stream.SizeGet()
while(stream.AtEnd=0){set i=stream.FindAt(-1,"Invalid password",x)+i  set j=j+1}
w stream.AtEnd
w i
w j

Which gives the following output:

0 7
0 724

Developers,

I am working with a CSP page with among other fields a checkbox.

Based on the checkbox I want to populate a drop-down box with specific options with a server side method using &html<....>.

I have the status of the checkbox in a javascript var.

Can I access this var or maybe the checkbox setting in the server side method?

Basically how do I know the status of the checkbox to populate the drop-down box correctly?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Jacques

0 5
0 1.3K

Just starting to use Atelier and having problems with making server connections. I have tried both the super server port and the web server port and both fail with either Unexpected end of file from server (Secure connection disabled) or PKIX path building failed (Secure connection enabled). On a different server I get Connection refused: check the web server configuration.

Anyone run into this before?

0 2
0 460

I have used Studio's schema wizard to create classes representing my XML structure as defined in an xsd file and then I use the main class of that set of classes as parameter in my Ensemble web service.

Let's say I have a web method signature like this:

0 2
0 696

Several $System.OBJ methods have ByRef errorlog argument:

Compile(ByRef classes As %String = "", qspec As %String = "", ByRef errorlog As %String, recurse As %Boolean = 0)

ImportDir(dir As %String = "", wildcards As %String, qspec As %String = "", ByRef errorlog As %String, recurse As %Boolean = 0, ByRef imported As %String, listonly As %Boolean, ByRef selectedlist As %String)

What's the best approach of working with errorlog?

Do you convert it to status? If so - how? Manual iteration over local?

Is there some system method to convert it into %Status?

0 1
0 335

I seem to be getting some odd behavior from Ensemble when searching using the extended Criteria options (VDoc Segment Field).

I'm searching for a specific range of test patients (for example, Surnames starting ZZZ) and I'm only getting back about half of what I know is there (and is verifiable by removing the search criteria and manually scrolling through the message viewer.

0 3
0 232

I am working on an ZAUTHENTICATE.mac to move us from local cache users to Delegated Authentication against LDAP.

I have created a user role within my instance of Ensemble that matches the AD Group that I will be assigning everyone in my group to. Is there a way to query the list of available Roles within Ensemble, and if one of my AD groups matches that role, set the role for that user?

How would I compare the AD Group against the Role listing?

Thanks

Scott

0 10
0 601
Question
· Feb 20, 2018
REST Data Limit

I'm experimenting with sending large amounts of data in a POST payload to be stored as a stream. However I've noticed that no matter how many characters are in the message, Cache only gets about 32k of them, cutting off the rest. Conversely as expected it can only send about 32k worth of characters in a payload.

Before I get creative, is there a REST message size limit that can be changed? Or is there something else going on here?

Thank you!

1 9
0 1.1K

Let's say I want to execute this cache script (saved as test.txt) from OS terminal:

zn "USER"
write 1
zn "%SYS"
write 2
halt

Executing the following command in a terminal:

csession cache < test.txt

Would yield this output:

$ csession cache < script.txt

Node: gitlab-test, Instance: CACHE

USER>

USER>
USER>

%SYS>
%SYS>
Job succeeded

Is there a better way to run these scripts?

Currently I have two problems:

1 1
0 1K