Hi Everyone!

Enjoy a new session recording from Global Summit 2017 on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Tell Your Story With Dashboards

https://www.youtube.com/embed/arqeNXegFDw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 292
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,945 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have a server with rusw locale but in my cube the time dimension shows dates such as "JAN-2018". Is there a way to either localize that (preferably) or just output numbers like "01-2018"?

Architect:

Analyzer:

Also in architect, in level settings there is a "Time Format" property, what's that? Tried setting it to 3 but it didn't help.

0 5
0 389

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

We Want More! - Solving Scalability

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yf-pj3EOSzo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 272

We have started playing around with Atelier, primarily to enable us to commit our existing Ensemble code within source control (GIT).

It seems Atelier works well with classes and routines however is unable to directly export lookup tables and HL7 schemas. Can someone confirm/validate this is the case? if so, when will this functionality be made available as it's absence is a deal breaker for us?

0 8
0 495

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Deploying Shards Using the API

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPuWoa_KD7A

0 0
0 365
Question
· Aug 27, 2018
Order by date

Hi community,

The question that I have , it's very simple. I developed a pivot that contains two rows, the first it's a date and the other another field. I need to orde by date in descending order and I can´t find where I can do this. I saw that it's a option Sort members, but it's based in a condition of the measures.

Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

0 3
0 671

Hi,

we have Angular solution and Cache server. We need to have separate users and sessions on same browser (laptop, table etc) for every user and for one user with many connections.

Thought this was resolved, but unfortunately not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the code away from here, because it was some how ok.

The session on server mixed, but no any more, thanks our folk and local engineer's tools :)

0 1
0 517

We are go to set up an odbc connection using data direct odbc on a linux redhat install, x86_64 gnu

I have downloaded the ODBC-2017.2.2.865.0-lnxrhx86.tar.gz and now need to set up the entry in the odbc

Problem is, what .so do I use??

0 3
0 2.2K

I installed the evaluation version of CACHÉ.

There is a CACHÉ launcher (gray),
If you click it you can not select the terminal.

What is the cause of this?

First, set the preferred connection server
· Server name
IP address
· Port: 1972
Telnet port: 23
· Web server port: 57772
· Web server ip adress
CSP server instance
·comment
Authentication method
Password or kerberos

Does it become like the terminal can be used if setting it?

Please reply.

0 6
0 306
InterSystems Official
· Sep 24, 2018
Advisory: VMWare vSAN and Data Integrity

September 24, 2018 – Advisory: VMWare vSAN and Data Integrity

Clients running vSAN 6.6 or later should review a very important article that VMware published on September 21, 2018. The article describes the possibility of file system and database corruption, which can lead to outages and possible data loss, and we believe that some of our clients have encountered this issue. Therefore, we encourage you to act on this as soon as possible.

The VMWare knowledge base article is titled:

Virtual Machines running on VMware vSAN 6.6 and later report guest data consistency concerns following a disk extend operation (58715)

0 0
0 553

I think I already know the answer to this but I thought I'd ask anyway. So the Node.js adapter allows you to perform operations directly on Globals. Does the InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll or InterSystems.CacheExtreme.dll provide a mechanism to access Gobals directly or are you accessing globals via Caché ObjectScript classes?

0 5
0 512

Hello!

Is there a way to create a custom ObjectScript formatting profile with Atelier?

I'm looking for something similar to the built-in controls provided with the Eclipse Java formatter.

0 4
0 378

Hi community.

I'm trying to create a "setup" method to be called on a batch script but i'm getting the error <INVALID ARGUMENT> when I pass a string as an argument to this method.

The idea is to call the method with a folder as the parameter, for example:

##class(test.MyClass).MyMethod("D:\path\to\my\file.json")

My class (just for example)

Class test.MyClass

0 7
0 1.1K

Hi,

I have a global that holds users name and date of birth.

I would like to loop through them and check if the date of birth is more than 2 years based on todays date

so I have ^checker("under2", "Eric David", "02-05-2018")

I want to check the birthdate based on todays date to see if it is greater than 2. How do I access the birthdate in the global

Please can you advice

I tried :

0 9
0 1.2K

Hello,

We are trying to migrate all our production to new IRIS servers. To test everything is working fine, and to be able to script the process, we want to import the data into new IRIS servers using a backup file (created with ^BACKUP). But we've found that IRIS doesn't recognize Ensemble backups so we can't import it using ^DBREST :-O

Any of you know how to import in IRIS an Ensemble backup file?

Thanks a lot,
David

0 3
0 547

Good morning,

Background to task: Shut down Ensemble from a task in Task Manager.

I have a batch file that shuts down Ensemble when run as administrator. I can confirm this works, as it brings up the shutdown/restart prompt for Ensemble, however I now need to plug this into Ensemble's Task Scheduler so it can be run on-demand.

At present I am trying to use: do ^execute: %windir%\system32\cmd.exe Z:\Scripts\shutdown.lnk

0 19
1 1.7K

Hello,

I am pretty stuck here and would appreciate any help or advice on an approach to this...

I have a single claim file, ingested that has 7 claims inside of it, I am pulling each claim out based on a qualifier, then want to remove all of the others and do something with the one that is left over.

My problem is I cant seem to figure out how to Remove the Claims programatically...

0 1
0 237