Hi,

I have a permanent job opportunity which would ideally suit someone from Europe who want's to experience the UK (initially London), the requirements are fluent in Cache Objects, SQL, XML, Integration, English Language and be self motivated with a desire to experience London.

I am NOT a recruitment agency and will offer personal help in relocation and culture differencies to handle moving countries.

I do not offer a relocation package but will offer advice, guidance and help in relocation.

0 2
0 673
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,826 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
When I use Escape logic when inserting or updating Oracle Table I'm getting Max-Length exceeded error. With the original value the length is good but after I add Escape Logic, it causes value to be greater than max-length. The original value was "I visited O'Brien before heading out of town." and after added Escape logic it was "I visited O''Brien before heading out of town." Max-Length is 45.

INSERT INTO MyText
    (text)
VALUES
    ('I visited O''Brien before heading out of town.')
                 /\
             right here  

Any ideas around this?

0 5
0 173

Hi

I am trying to connect to node js on iris community version . Node js is properly installed .

I am executing the demo hello world from github .

these are the parameters :-

var ip = "localhost"

var port = 51773

var namespace = "USER"

var username = "SuperUser"

var password = "SYS"

when executing >node demo.js i get a connection error .

0 5
0 100

Our 3M Computer Assisted Coding system goes down on a regular basis for updates, the Applications folks like us to Disable the Business Operations when this happens and start them back up when they page the on-call person. The Business Operations have to be started in a sequence to guarantee that all the ADT being sent it processed before we start sending everything else.

0 0
0 110
Question
· Mar 29, 2016
I/O Logged messages question

Hi -

I was looking at the “Purge Data Management” page, and one of the “Record Types” is the “I/O Log” which sometimes doesn’t clear when you purge all of the message.

But I’m not sure what it’s actually reporting as “I/O Log” messages (and I can’t find anyplace to view what is being considered I/O Logged Messages - so I can understand what’s happening)

Can anyone shed some light on these messages?

0 1
0 300
Discussion
· Nov 19, 2021
Low-Code Platform

Intersystems recently announced a partnership with unqork. I would like to know if someone already used this tool, or another tool, and how was the experience. Is there within the intersystems ecosystem (partners) any low-code tool that generates COS? Tks

0 1
0 342

Presenter: Gerd Nachtsheim
Task: Contribute to and influence open-source communities
Approach: Discuss how the joint efforts of people within and outside of InterSystems created our Hibernate driver and contributed to the Hibernate project

Description: The development of our latest Hibernate driver was a joint effort of multiple groups of people within and outside of InterSystems with different roles that was ultimately contributed to the Hibernate project. Come to this session to learn more about how open-source communities think and how you can leverage and contribute.

Problem: Everyone else appears to be doing open-source contributions, but it doesn’t fit into our company.

Solution: If you find an open source project that is interesting for you or your customers, contribute to that project and make it a better one that is also easier to use within your landscape.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 308

I have an application using examples from the lottery example in samples name space how do I create a dynamically link based on the data displayed to add a record id to the link

the idea is to loop over the records displays fields and link to edit the shown data at the end of the record in a table format

0 1
0 273

Presenters: Pete Greskoff, Sebastian Musielak
Task: Ensure high availability of your HealthShare deployments
Approach: Discuss high-availability options and focus on HealthShare’s new support for database mirroring

With the new release of HealthShare, Mirroring is now support for high availability. This session will describe high availability options and focus on mirroring your HealthShare deployments.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 350

kindly assist with this error, mobile app keeps loading after converting it using Cordova compiler from workbench but the web app is running well.

error message shows this when I check api link on postman:

{

"errors": [

{

"code": 5002,

"domain": "%ObjectErrors",

"error": "ERROR #5002: ObjectScript error: <INVALID OREF>zSetSessionLanguage+7^HSPortal.API.Public.1",

"id": "ObjectScriptError",

"params": [

0 2
0 210

Presenter: Benjamin De Boe
Task: Perform advanced analytics on huge amounts of data
Approach: Use third-party analytics frameworks to leverage your entire clustered environment

In this session, we’ll explain what machine learning means and how it can help you gain insights in vast amounts of data, leveraging complex environments.

0 0
0 265
Question
· Apr 4, 2019
Application ACK not working

I trying to get ACK back from the destination to the sending system.

I configured the Business Services to Ack Mode Application but sending system is getting Ensemble generated ACK [7] not destination ACK [9].

This is Ensemble 2018.1.1.312.0.

Ultimately I would like a NACK back when I have a Business Rule that blocks a messages from sending to Business Operations but currently [5] is an ACK |AA

0 5
0 719

When i use &sql(SELECT ......) in Cache I can watch the generated code
In the generated .int code and see what is happening.
Just with my normal rights

Now in IRIS I have just 4 line calling some class %sqlcq.***
With enough rights i find there is no such class but the generated .int routine
%sqlcq.IRISAPP.xEZgUjdXCCgQdZQPpRdOye1Ci2ue.1
That holds the code that i had in my .int on Cache

Can i switch this back somehow ?

0 7
0 477

Hello,

In my project, I am calling a store proc on third party database. I am using SQL Gateway and ODBC. Everything is working fine until the store proc changed. In store proc they have changed the return alias name for a column. In Ensemble Snapshot I am not seeing the modified alias name until I restarted the whole Healthshare instance.

Here is my question, is there any other way? We do not want to take the instance down if it happens after we go live.

Thanks

Raghu

0 1
0 546

Hello All,

There are few tools for SQL optimization available and even query builder has Show Plan to give us an estimation of the resources needed to execute.

For Methods - Is there anything similar ??

I would like to see a similar approach as to the time taken for method to execute.

Is Studio Debugger only option ??

0 2
0 281

Has anyone noticed that the Feature Map and Master Index was dropped from the 2016 version?

Anyone know why?

Please see the attached file of a screen shot.

Well, I have a screen shot file, but when I try to up load .docx, or .pdf, or html I am prevented, don't know why?

Yes, frustration!

0 7
0 449