InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,997 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Feb 8, 2019
CCD Filtering

I am new to CCDs and I have a question for you all.

I need to take in a CCD from our EMR, filter out sensitive data then send it on as a CCD.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 269
Question
· Feb 23, 2016
Ensemble 2016.1

Hi,

Does anybody know when Ensemble 2016.1 will be general availability?

We are holding off upgrading, providing the wait won't be too long.

Thanks,

Graham

0 3
0 351

I have an issue where a Windows Reserved word, in my case CON, is causing an error when used as part of a JSON Get operation. In this case CON is the user identifier (the full identifier is CON.SURNAME) of a person and I am trying to read the employee record using a web service provided by the payroll system.

Is there a way I can get around this, some sort of encoding that would enable the inclusion of this identifier. I can't just change the identifier has it is used extensively across systems.

0 3
0 187

If your Ensemble environment is actually a HealthShare one, here's a snippet of information that I wasn't able to find in the documentation.

When a namespace is HealthShare-enabled it gets some mappings added to it in order to fetch stuff from the HSLIB database. The most obvious mapping is a package mapping that gives your namespace all the HS.* classes.

0 4
0 413

One aspect of source code management is how to deal with the almost inevitable need to upgrade your Caché or Ensemble platform to a newer InterSystems release.

It's long been my experience that InterSystems does a very good job of maintaining backward compatibility. Code that works correctly on, say, 2012.1 is very likely to work correctly on, say, 2015.2 without any modification.

0 10
0 523

Hello,

We are connecting to our client's Intersys database with python3.8 on our Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, we are having trouble gettin the intersys.pythonbind module to work.

We are able to install the intersystems_irispython-3.2.0-py3-none-any.whl but, when we try to run the code we always get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./get_well_life.py", line 4, in <module>

import intersys.pythonbind

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'intersys'

Please could you tell us what may be going wrong?

0 1
0 438
Question
· Mar 12, 2019
String to date

I am trying to convert a string to date but can not get it to work I have function that I would like to take in a date string and covert it to date object

here is the ezample so far can not get it to work any help appreciated

set p="12/03/2019"

w $System.SQL.TODATE(p,"YYYY-MM-DD")

<ILLEGAL VALUE>todate+32^%qarfunc

if I try this still get the wrong value returned

set p="12/03/2019" 
w $ZDATE(p,3)
1841-01-12
0 6
0 2.9K

Hi All,

I'm having a strange issue where doing a .setValue on a ZEN datacombo is updating it with the value as-is, not the corresponding display value. Eg, if I connected it to query that returns two columns: ID,Name, and do a setValue(ID), I would expect the text in the datacombo to update showing Name. Instead it updates show ID, which I only want to use internally.

0 2
0 157

Presenter: Danny Wijnschenk
Task: Help people make better decisions by letting application deal with all the data.
Approach: As an example, we’ll extend a demo asset management application for portfolio and trade compliance, using iKnow technology to translate agreements into rules that ensure portfolio compliance prior to trade execution.

In this session, we’ll discuss how easy it is to extend a classic application that deals with straightforward transactions, to also offer insights and actions based on more complex, unstructured data. We’ll present a use case on portfolio compliance from the financial services industry.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 1
0 343

Presenter: Alex MacLeod
Task: Use Personal Community to build fully responsive and mobile-compatible portals
Approach: Demonstrate the new release of Personal Community. Provide a behind-the-scenes look at the new application development framework used to build it.

The new release of Personal Community v11 is now fully responsive and mobile compatible. It uses a new framework for development. In this session, we will give a functional overview of Personal Community, demo the new release and give a look behind the scenes into the application development framework used.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here. Please note that this content is available only to HealthShare customers and attendees of the Global Summit. On the learning web site you will be prompted for your Global Summit credentials to access this content.

0 0
0 250

Presenter: Alex MacLeod
Task: Understand and use IHE in HealthShare
Approach: Provide a real-world example of a successful IHE implementation

In this session, we will discuss the basics of IHE in HealthShare, as well as share a real world example of a successful IHE implementation.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here. Please note that this content is available only to HealthShare customers and attendees of the Global Summit. On the learning web site you will be prompted for your Global Summit credentials to access this content.

0 0
0 327