Hi everyone

I have a datacombo that displayes value from a db table.

I would like to set one of this value as default value. How can I do that? Is there a way to say selected value given the text or the Id from the DB table?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Milena

0 1
0 252
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,897 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jun 20, 2018
%Development permission issue

Hi All,

On button click from my zen page am calling the $System.SQL.ShowPlan() to calculate the cost of the SQL query.

In Cache` 2016.2 I faced a problem , when the logged in user didn't have the %development resource(<PROTECT> error).

But in Cache` 2017.2 it's working without the %development resource.

Is there any changes done on this area in the versions above 2016.2.

Thanks,

Dinesh

0 2
0 250

Hi everyone

I am new to the bpl diagram. I would like to add an if statement that checks whatever an object is null or not.

I guess that: condition='response.Content != null' would not be ok...

<if name='CheckObj' condition='response.Content != null' xpos='200' ypos='1700' xend='277' yend='2197' >

I tried to search for this information in the documentation but I didn't find any help.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards

Milena

0 1
0 249

Dear all,

In our application made in Caché object script, when we deploy some classes modified we have the option of calling "Purge queries" feature of Caché.

We only were doing this call when a %Persistent class definition (table) was modified, as we assume that no other changes affect the cached queries and we don't want to purge them by default, as the first run of a query becomes slow.

We had a case where no table definition was changed but a purge queries was the solution.

0 3
0 247

Hi Community!

New video "Choosing a Shard Key" is available now on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qRfX0gPEP-s
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 246

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to reference a field, however, in our production environment, it can be found in the first second or third iteration. My code was only qualifying on the first iteration. I have been attempting to include all iterations, but I have come up short...below is a snippet of what I am attempting to use. My original code simply had GetValueAt("PID:13.4") but this only referenced the first iteration. Thanks for any thoughts!

0 1
0 246

Has anyone worked out a way to use LDAP to define the default namespace on multiple servers? I know that documentation says that intersystems-Namespace-xxx only supports one namespace, but how is this useful? Any workaround to say have intersystems-Namespace-server1-namespaceA and intersystems-Namespace-server2-namespaceB? Is it best practice to use the same "namespace" on every server?

Thanks!

0 1
0 246

Hi, Community!

There would be a webinar in two days by analysts Steve Duplessie and Mike Leone from Enterprise Strategy Group and Joe Lichtenberg, director of marketing for Data Platforms at InterSystems. They will present their recent research on operational and analytics workloads on a unified data platform and discuss the top database deployments and infrastructure challenges that organizations are struggling with, including managing data growth and database size and meeting database performance requirements. And Joe Lichtenberg will introduce attendees to the company’s latest product, InterSystems IRIS Data Platform. Join!

Building Smarter, Faster, and Scalable Data-Rich Applications for Businesses that Operate in Real-Time

0 1
0 245

I have a dataListBox in ZEN which has an OnDrawItem method associated with it. The DrawItem method never seems to be called and I cannot see why. I am using IE11. Can anyone suggest a reason? The attached code runs in a namespace called CODE and can be run using view webpage on the TheLabsApp.BioAnal class. Please note that the data is in a global called ^%ANAL that resides in %SYS.

1 3
0 244

Hi Community

I've just started developing for a new client and noticed that the View Raw Contents link isn't displayed when inspecting HL7 message contents in the Management Portal. Is the link missing due to:

1) a configuration setting?

2) a security setting?

3) a difference between installation on Unix Vs Windows?

And is there a way to turn it on?

I've trawled through the doco but haven't been able to find anything on this.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Duncan

0 2
0 241

Hi,

I would like to set the report headerHeight dynamically based on a group records count.

Example:

If GroupA has 5 records then the headerHeight should be 50mm

If GroupA has 3 records then the headerHeight should be 30mm

Could you please advice the best approach to achieve this?

Thank you,

Rui

0 1
0 240
Question
· Jun 17, 2018
Connect to hardware

Hello,

If this question is in the wrong section, I apologise.

Has anyone ever used Cache Object Script to connect to any hardware such as a sensor?

What I mean is this :-

Lets assume that code has been written in Cache Object Script where it can detect breaks in electrical connections.

0 2
0 240
Question
· Sep 22, 2018
Trouble with comparison

Hi,

Somewhat weird behaviour in testing values in a resulting query.

I have a table where I need to read through a list of data, and apply a charge for matching occurrences. However, only ONE charge for one set of data. I have applied a DISTINCT function to the query, but as I cannot get a completely unique set, the DISTINCT function does not de-duplicate all of the sets.

I have therefore attempted to look for a value that if it repeats for the one data set, I can choose to skip the function that applies the charge.

0 2
0 239

Hi Developers!

New video from Global Summit 2018 is available now on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Modernize Traditional Applications

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pQAxZ1cwB4U
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 238

Hello,

I am pretty stuck here and would appreciate any help or advice on an approach to this...

I have a single claim file, ingested that has 7 claims inside of it, I am pulling each claim out based on a qualifier, then want to remove all of the others and do something with the one that is left over.

My problem is I cant seem to figure out how to Remove the Claims programatically...

0 1
0 237

Hi everyone.

I have a cube with two dimensions, DimA and DimB, with the following structure:

DimA/H1/LevelA

DimA/H1/LevelC

DimB/H1/LevelB

DimB/H1/LevelC

LevelC is modeled in such way because its bound property (C) is group by properties A and B in transactional database, but A and B haven't relation.

I can use DeepSee REST API service /Info/FilterMembers/:datasource/:filterSpec specifying each dimension one filterSpec parameter and handle the results.

But, I would like to have the results for both dimension in only on service call.

0 4
1 235

Hi,

Can we create a new class in the studio using any command rather then using the Menu Item Option from Menu Bar in Studio .

Requirement : Create/Draft a new class and able to extends the other classes using a command in Cache Class .

In other words , I want to Dig in the Menu Item class from which Menu bar is created in studio and option are provided Like New..., Open..., etc

Thanks,

Ravi

2 1
0 234